Chapter Eight

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
The next day, I was happily having breakfast with my mom. My dad's not around since he went to the office early in the morning. I gladly showed my mom the photo that I took last night..
 
"Told you this wouldn't work.. You're giving me to the wrong hands.." I smirked.
 
"Okay.. But this isn't convincing enough.." Mom replied.
 
"What?? What do you mean?? It's very clear mom.. He knows he's betrothed to me yet he flirts with some other girls in the bar?"
 
"Hunny, you sound like a jealous girlfriend!" 
 
"Mom?! You can't be serious! I'm not jealous!"
 
"I didn't say you were, I said you sound like one!"
 
"Whatever mom.."
 
And with that, I stopped talking. Mom was smiling at me like she was still teasing me so I just rolled my eyes on her. 
 
"You still have to show me more.. Uhmm, more convincing facts that your marriage wouldn't really be effective. Okay?"
 
I sighed heavily.. "Fine. I have to go.. Bye."
 
I was about to open the door when the doorbell rang, when I opened it, I saw Howon in our front door..
 
"Goodmorning babe!" He greeted. He was holding flowers in his hands and was smiling widely. 
 
My mom who was standing beside me gladly greeted Howon as well..
 
"Oh, you're here early! Goodmorning Howon! You're here to pick ---- up right?"
 
He nodded. "Yes Mrs. Jang.."
 
"Shut up, I'm not going to school with you.. I can go by myself."
 
Mom playfully smacked my head. "Ouucch!"
 
"It's okay Howon, you can take her to school. Go now, you'll be late."
 
She pushed me out of our house and then handed me to Hoya. He then held my hand and walked me to his car..
 
"You can stop acting now.. " I said.
 
"Take these.." He was still giving me the roses that he has been holding a while ago but I rejected him.
 
"I'm not a big fan of flowers.. You can give that to the girl you met last night.."
 
"Oooh, someone's jealous.." He replied teasingly.
 
"What the hell?! I don't even like you! Shut up!"
 
"Hmm. If you're not jealous, then why did you follow me at the bar last night? Why did you even take a picture of me and the girl I was with anyway?" 
 
I swear I could've punched him in his face right now because of his arrogance. Damn, I hate him!
 
"Isn't it obvious? I guess you're really stupid then.. I was planning to show that picture to our parents..
 
 I already showed that picture to my mom.. I guess I'll be showing that to your mom too.." I smirked. He then lost the grin that was plastered on his face.. Booyeah! 
 
"What?? No, you can't. Please.." 
 
I can't believe he's begging me now. "Oh, you mean this?" I showed him my phone.
 
"I even made it my wallpaper. Sweet!" I continued while proudly showing it to him.
 
I don't know how it happened but he quickly snatched my phone from my hand..
 
"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!"
 
"No, not until I delete this!"
 
"HOWON GIVE IT NOW OR YOU'RE DEAD!"
 
"Na-ah.. Haha.. And...... done!"
 
Curse my freakin' height! I was jumping and was trying to reach my phone but I failed. When he gave me back my phone, he had already deleted the photo.
 
"Now you have nothing to show to my mom.." He said and stuck his tongue out.
 
"So you think I was that dumb? I've already made too many copies of this in my laptop.." I said and flipped my hair.
 
"Now if you don't mind, let's go?" I continued and got inside his car. I was laughing hard in my mind when I saw his expression. He kicked one wheel of his car but eventually winced in pain. PABO -__-
 
He then got inside and drove of.. What he doesn't know is that I do not have other copies of that photo. The one in my phone was the only one I have. I thought I was stupid enough for not making another copy of it, but he was more stupid since he believed that I have.. >:)
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I'm shaking while I'm driving. This girl is making me go nuts.. I have to think of ways to make her fall for me so that she'll agree with the wedding, but I can't think of any. Plus the fact that she really hates me isn't helping at all. I think everytime she sees me, she's been imagining of ways on how to piss me off.. Aiissshh! This girl! Why am I ever betrothed to someone like her?!
 
"----- ah.."
 
I can't  believe I'm doing this right now.. I don't have other choice..
 
"Please don't show that to my mom.. It'll only disappoint her. I already promised her that I'll work things out with you.. So please, just this once."
 
I sighed heavily. I had to beg her.. It's the only way.. I was very sincere when I was asking her to do that for me but when I looked at her, she was trying to cover with both of her hands and she was forcing to stop her laughter..
 
"PABO! I do not have other copies.. That's the only one I have.." She said and then bursted into giggles. I don't know how to react so I just looked at her blankly.
 
"I can't believe you're begging.. I have nothing to show to your mom! Duh?" She continued and chuckled again.
 
This girrrlll!! Aissshh!  ><