Chapter Nineteen

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
 
The next day, I woke up feeling a warm breath above my head. I realized that I was caged in Hoya's arms and my head is resting on his chest.. Talk about awkwardness! I tried to unlock his arms but his grip grew tighter.. I tried to wiggle and move around but nothing happend. Man, this guy's too strong! I grew tired so I just stayed in that position. I looked up to check if Hoya is already awake and just playing around, but he's still really asleep..
 
"Howon-ah.. You must've been too tired for taking care of me last night..." I mumbled to myself.. 
 
I stared at Hoya's face once more. His sleeping figure seemed to be so perfect. Yes.. Perfectly still. Seriously, his face is really.... handsome. It felt like I could stay in his arms like this the whole day and just stare at him.. His features, his long lashes, his lips that seemed to be so sugar coated at that very moment, his nose.. *Reality check! I shouldn't be saying this, right? 
 
I mean... We're friends, yeah, but. It's not impossible for me to like him. Just by merely staring at his face right now, my heart beats crazy like 25874196 per second.. 
 
*Do I like you already? Or am I just confused because you're my fiance and you are forced to marry me? Is it possible that I'm really starting to fall for you? If it is, there's nothing wrong for me to like you, right? 
 
*JUST DAMN IT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKIN' ATTRACTIVE?! HUH?
 
"But I can't expect you to like me back..." I whispered to myself, makin' sure that I was the only one who can hear.. Just in case Hoya would wake up. 
 
I sighed heavily and looked down.. Closed my eyes and told myself to shake those thoughts away. I don't want to stress myself with this. When I looked back at him, I tried hard not to stare. It's just so damn hard.
 
"You know, it's not nice to stare.."
 
Hoya is still closing his eyes but I was shock to hear those words coming from him. *Crap! Was he awake the whole time??!
 
"I- I wasn't s- staring.." I replied.
 
*Why the heck am I stuttering?!*
 
He just chuckled and opened his eyes one after another, trying to fight the striking sunlights coming from the window and then looked at me... still caging me in his arms.
 
"Uhh, Hoya, awkward much? Can you release me now?"
 
"Hmmmm.. Five more minutes." And then he shut his eyes again.
 
"Hoyaaa.. Do I look like a pillow to you? I'm too thin to be a pillow!"
 
"Yes! That's why you caught colds and got sick that easy!"
 
"YAH! ....... Oh my gosh! What time is it?? We're late for school!"
 
"Well missy, as you can see on our wall clock, it's already 10:30 am. I have already called Sunggyu hyung a while ago to tell the teachers that the two of us won't be able to make it to school today because you're sick.. I just went back to bed since I still feel sleepy.."
 
"Hmm.. You could've just gone to school as well. I mean, my temperature's already low, and I feel better too.. You missed school because of me?? How sweet!" I teased.
 
"Tsshh. Duh? If I would excuse you, why not excuse myself as well? I feel lazy to attend school today. So I told them I became sick as well.. Besides, I didn't get enough sleep." He looked at me and a smug smile was plastered on his face. Oh yeah, this is so like him.
 
"As always..." I faked a sigh, pretending to tell him like 'what- do- you- expect- tone.'
 
"Yah! Is that the way to thank the one who took care of you last night??"
 
I just chuckled it off and stayed quiet.
 
When we both realized that we hadn't been moving and we were still in the same position, the atmosphere became awkward and I pulled off from his grip. Howon got up fast and then..
 
"Uhh, I'll go downstairs..."
 
And with that, he went out of the room.. I got up as well and fixed the sheets of our bed. I went to the bath room to bathe myself. While wiping my face with the towel and starring in the mirror..
 
"Jang -----, don't make this hard for yourself! You're just confused. You don't like him..." I mumbled to myself. But then when I remembered his face, I caught myself smiling like an idiot!
 
"DAMN IT JANG -----!! STOP YOURSELF! You can't... let yourself... get hurt. Remember what he said..."
 
*After two years, we'll be getting a divorce... Well what do you expect? It's not like I married her because I love her... *
 
"I should stop this asap. Right! You smart chic!" I smiled to myself while finally deciding on what to do.. And yet again, his face will flash on my mind making me even more confused! -___________-
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Oh Yeah~ Double update! :))
So you've finally fallen for him? :)
 
Sorry I haven't updated this in a while. I've been pretty busy this week since we'll be moving to a new house -_______-
 
 
HELLO THERE NEW SUBS! 
 
Hope you're all still having fun with this~
And oh! Your comments are much loved!
 
Thankyou my beautiful readers!! *bows politely*
 
KAMSAAAA~
 
#Franczesca <3