Chapter Three

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

YOUR POV:
This day is about to end for me already. THANK GOODNESS! I've had enough of Hoya today! He's almost in all of my classes.. God I swear I really don't know how else will I survive the last few months of my life in this place. Seriously!
 
I'm walking home with my friends when Jae asked me, "Hey -----, tomorrow's gonna be your 18th birthday! Any plans you got there?"
 
"Nope, nothing.." I said.
 
"You really are weird! Other girls would've already spread invitations by today if tomorrow will be their birthday, yet you did nothing.." Miyoung said while poking my cheeks.
 
"You know me.. I don't like those kinds of partying and stuffs.. Remember my 16th birthday? I didn't even enjoy.." I replied.
 
"What will you do then?" Yuri asked.
 
"I'd rather spend tomorrow with my parents.." And with that, they let me off with their questions.
 
NARRATOR'S POV:
 
*Ugghh!! Why does my face have to hit these stupid sunlights from my window?! Damn it!!*
 
It's early in the morning and you were still lying on your bed. You tried to reach for your pillow to cover your eyes. Just then, your mom and dad were slowly opening your door room while your dad was carrying chocolate cake in his hands carefully..
 
"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you~~" Your mom sang sweetly and sat slowly when they were already near you. She continued singing that became a little irritating to you at first. You threw away the pillow that was covering your face, [NOT TO THEIR DIRECTION OF COURSE] and opened one eye. You saw the cake that your dad held and got up smiling.
 
"Happy birthday ----- ah!" Your dad greeted. "Aigoo! Our princess is turning 18!"
 
"Uhh, yeah. Thanks mom and dad!" You said and gave them both a hug.
 
"Okay, wash up and we'll be waiting for you downstairs for breakfast, okay? Wear something nice too! You and I will be out shopping, having our mom-and-daughter-bonding!" You smiled and nodded.
 
"But.. dad?" You asked while looking at your dad.
 
"Well I will be staying in the office. I don't wanna carry out your shopping bags of course!" He said. Then suddenly his hand phone rang and he was talking to one of his employees at work. Absent mindedly, your dad gave your mom the cake and went out of the room..
 
"I think something came up with his work.." Your mom looked at you worried because you pouted when you saw him walking out.
 
"Even on my 18th birthday?" You said.
 
"Aigoo, my princess. On behalf of your dad, I'm sorry. You know how he is.. And I don't want to leave you on your birthday. I don't wanna feel your gloomy aura on this special day that's why I cancelled all my appointments today. I wanna have fun with you. So get up! Don't frown, arasso? TAKE A BATH!" You smiled at your mom. Just as when she was about to walk out from your room, she yelled, "AND DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING BACK TO BED!"
 
YOUR POV:
 
I'm turning 18 today. But unlike other girls who would hold out parties or go out in a bar to celebrate their 18th birthday, believe me, I'm nothing compared to them! I'd rather ask my parents to give me something that I'd treasure. Actually, we're rich. I'm the only daughter of one of the richest families in Korea (Ssshh! No one knows in school, except my friends, and Howon of course, because I want others to look at me like an average girl. My parents and I kept my identity as a secret because I don't want to have such an amusing life to the media and the press.) They didn't raise me like a spoiled brat. I was different compared to the other kids. I was raised properly, knowing that money is earned hard.
 
Mom asked me yesterday what I wanted for my birthday, and I demanded for a MAC laptop. That was the only thing that I've been wishing for. My laptop's a bit too old anyway, I think it's about time I let it rest :)
 
Today, walking here in the mall with her, with too many shopping bags in my hands, left and right, it felt nice. I haven't been like this with her for a long time due to her very busy schedule. Believe me, I'm only spending so much money when I'm with her and when she allows me too. Right now? I'm smiling like an idiot! Why? We just bought what I've been wishing for! GUUUHH-REAT!! :))
 
"----- ah, I think we're done here." mom looked at me and smiled. I nodded in response, then mom called our driver to pick us up.
 
While we were inside the limo, mom handed me another large paper bag.
 
"Mom? Another present?" I looked at her confused and she just nodded while sipping her coffee. 
 
"But I didn't see you buying these stuffs a while ago.." I said as I opened the paper bag seeing a beautiful dress. It's floral, and girly. I LIKE! :)
 
"You'll be wearing that for the party tonight.." She said.
 
Oh snap! "What party? I thought we already talked about this?"
 
"Well.. Your dad planned this. I told him not to.. But he insisted.." She exlplained.
 
Since this is the first time that dad had planned something like this for me, guess I'll just go with it this time. BUT, this should definitely be the last!
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
"Dad where are we going?"
 
I'm wearing a very decent tux right now that my mom picked up for me. Looks like tonight will be something special..
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
DOUBLE UPDATE! :))
Thankyou so much to my new subbbies! Keep reading and commenting! :)
Hope you're all having fun with this!
 
THANKYOU! :D