Chapter Thirty- Three

I'm DEFINITELY NOT Gonna Marry You LEE HOWON! (Or maybe I will..)

 

The next day, you woke up and noticed that the snow is falling hard on your window. 'White Christmas.. I'll be spending this season alone.' You thought.
 
HOYA'S POV:
 
I woke up today with a really bad feeling. The house seems to be so empty and quiet without ----- here. It's... lonely. I really miss her. I wanted to see her but I don't know what I'll tell her. She's been away for a week..
 
Everyday, I would wake up and cook my breakfast lazily. What's the point of making a good breakfast when the reason for me to make a good one isn't here? I found the person that's worth waking up to.. But she's not here now. And I have no idea why she's suddenly.. different. She doesn't answer my calls anymore, everytime I'd come to her office, she's not there. She's either in a meeting or something important to attend to. I tried to visit her in her parents' house, but everytime I'll come there, it's either she's asleep already or she's not yet home. She wouldn't even reply to my texts.. I miss her. I miss her badly..
 
NO ONE'S POV:
 
Hoya went to the living room to watch and entertain himself with some comedy shows but his mind is somewhere far away. Just as he was about to turn the tv off, his door shot open and Sungyeol came in, panting. "For the umpteenth time, Lee Sungyeol! Have you ever heard of knocking? I really don't know how you guys would always get in the gate! Why are you here?" Sungyeol gasped for air and answered, "Get your lazy off of that chair now, and drive yourself to SBS! ----- will announce that there will be no wedding anymore! SHE.WILL.CALL.OFF.THE.WEDDING!" 
 
Hoya shot up from his sit, surprised. "What??! WHY?! Why would she do that?!" Sungyeol smacked Hoya's forehead and said, "YAH! It's your fault you dickhead! She heard you, saying 'I love you' to Mia, back when we were still in Japan!" Hoya became silent for a while and tried to remember what happened. 
 
Then all of a sudden, it seems like a bulb light appeared and lighted up next to his head. "What the?! Jang ----- you pabo! Yes, I told Mia that I love her. But I told her that I can only love her as a friend and nothing more because I already have somebody else in my heart. I'm taken." Hoya stated. "Well, she must've ran away already and didn't get the chance to hear that part about 'I love you as a friend' thingy.." Sungyeol replied. "If you don't want to lose your fiance, then go there now! Before she tells the whole world that she's going to bury you alive!" He added. "What?! She's going to say that??" Hoya asked surprised. "Nah, I'm just playing with you man! Now go get her!" Sungyeol answered, and with that, Hoya drove as fast as he could to SBS..
 
"Thank me later bro.. I'm giving her up. I guess you, really, are the one for her.. And not me."
 
----------------------------------
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, let us all welcome the one and only heiress of the Jang Group Of Companies, Ms. Jang -----!" The host announced and you entered the stage. Everyone was clapping and cheering. You happily walked to the stage and smiled to all of them. You sat on the chair prepared for you and the host started the talk.
 
"So it's true. I've seen pictures of you in the internet, but you really are very stunning and pretty in personal." She complimented. "Thank you!" You replied. "Your parents must be really proud of you! At a very young age, you've been succeeding in the country as one of the youngest leaders of the business companies.." He said. "Actually, Ive been only holding our company for a week.. I didn't know that it ranked higher this week. But thank you so much for that compliment. I hope my dad's watching right now so he could be proud of me! Dad! You hear that? You should watch this!" You said and made the audience laugh. "You are the only heiress of your company, is that true?" He asked. "Yes, the one and only." You replied and smiled. "How do you manage them all.. I mean, you're still studying, right? Yet you have so many things to accomplish." He stated. 
 
"You know what, actually, I find it hard and stressing.. Just like everyone else, I am a human being." And you smiled. "The fact that I still need to review for some exams, and be responsible as a student, is tiring alone. As of now, it's still our holiday vacation in school.. I thought I could finally have my rest but then, my parents went out of the country, and I had to deal with our company.. I know that running our company for now is just temporary.. But.. Just thinking about working while studying makes my head go round. In the near future, I'll sure try to do everything to impress my parents." You added. "Your parents must be really proud to have you." He commented. 
 
"Anyway, let's jump now to the second topic. Well, the real reason why you're here now. We've all been hearing wedding bells.. When is the big day?" He asked. You now realized that this topic will be about you and Hoya. You sighed heavily and thought of the right words that should come out from your mouth. Everyone in the audience was waiting for your answer. You looked at the host and he was smiling at you, like he was waiting for your answer. "Actually.. The wedding is--" 
 
"The wedding will be held next month." Your jaw dropped when you heard an awfully familiar voice from another mic. You saw Hoya come to the stage and surprised everyone in the set. Even the host himself was surprised to see Hoya coming. "Ladies and gentlemen, the successor of Lee Corporations, Mr. Lee Howon!" And all of them clapped. Hoya sat beside you and kissed you on the cheek. "What do you think you're doing?" You gritted on your teeth. "We'll discuss it later." He whispered. 
 
The whole interview, Hoya became all touchy and clingy to you. It's like he was putting up a show. The whole audience would always say "Aaawwww.." and feel giddy about the two of you. The interview ended and you finally had the chance to get off of him, so you walked away from him backstage. He ran to you as fast as he could and grabbed your hands. He pulled you with him inside an empty room, and slammed the door lock.
 
"Yah! What are you doing? Let me out!" You demanded. "You! What do you think you're doing? Why are you going to call off the wedding?!" He asked. "Because I don't wanna marry you!" You replied. Both of you and Hoya were taken a back with what you said. "Liar!" He stated. "WAIT! How did you know I was going to call it off?" You asked. "We'll discuss that later. For now, I have to clear your wicked mind and make you remember why you have to marry me!" 
 
And with that, Hoya pinned you on the wall and attacked your lips. Your eyes widened with what he did and he shows no sign of backing out even if you keep on pushing him away. The next thing you know, you found yourself pulling his collar to get him even closer to you if that was even possible. You were kissing him back harshly like you've never kissed him before. But then you stopped when you realized what you were doing and pushed him away..
 
"No Hoya, I don't wanna marry you.." You said while panting. "This isn't just about our parents' companies. This is about me!" You added. "If you think I'll let you go that easy, you're wrong! You'll marry me and there's nothing you could do about it!" He replied. "Oh yeah? Why would I marry you, huh? Give me one good reason!" You said. 
 
Hoya was thinkin' and searching for the right words, but nothing was coming out from his mouth. He knows exactly what to say but he just don't know how to let it all out. You were waiting for his answer but he said nothing. Inside you, you were thinking and hoping that he'll say he would like to marry you because he loves you but he didn't say anything.