Star Gazing

Omo! Its F5! Isn't it F4? Doesn't Matter right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 34~ Star Gazing

 

 

 

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

“Yah, That’s no way to treat someone who’s sleeping you know” Jinyoung said as he opened his eyes, you stared at him for a while since his eyes were just twinkling under the starry sky, you just stood there and blinked.

“Wait, you were awake all this time?!” You managed to say later on as Jinyoung just nodded.

“Yeah, Now would you remove the stick out of my face?” Jinyoung asked somewhat annoyed, “Oh, yeah sure thing.” You said as you threw the stick back where you took it.

“So how’d you know I was here?” You asked, Jinyoung let out a sigh, “I heard you humming earlier, and since I could hear your annoying voice from a mile away, I already knew you were there” Jinyoung said as you pouted.

“Fine then, I’ll just leave you alone” You said as you were about to walk away, Jinyoung grabbed your ankle, You turned around, “No, er, Just stay, it’s too noisy inside anyway…” Jinyoung said as he let go of your ankle, You just sighed and sat on the grass a few inches away from him, and slowly you lied down as well.

There was a silence between the both of you, but both of you just gazed at the stars, until you decided to break the silence,  “Cool, look at that constilation!" You said as you pointed at the star constilation of an archer, Jinyoung spotted one as well, and the both of you continued to find constilations until Jinyoung brou

Please log in to read the full chapter