Equation 41

Less Than Three

 

Equation41

 

Jonghyuns P.O.V.

 

 

The couple arrived home Sunday afternoon, after having spent the entire weekend at Grandmother Kim.

The older of them was just happy to be back at the dorm, seeing that he could not help to feel a little embarrassed when facing the older lady, and remembering the things his hormones had allowed him to do to her grandson, in her house, while she had been out.

Not that he really regretted anything – not at all actually.

On the other hand, the younger of them almost flipped a table, as he entered the dorm and saw how messy it had gotten within the three days they had been gone in.

“WHAT IN THE WORLD HAVE HAPPENED IN HERE?” His shriek could be heard all over the dorm, and not many seconds went before Onew showed up in front of them. Jonghyun let out a whimper, as his boyfriend suddenly decided to claw his unlucky arm – which he had linked with the arm belonging to Key – as he looked like one that was trying to prevent himself from sending more than just judging daggers after Onew.

Onew raised his hands defeated. “I swear Key; I have nothing to do with this, I even told them, that it was a bad idea.”

Key frowned at him. “What are you even talking about?”

“Well,” Onew started, “when you guys were gone Minho suggested that we should throw a party of some kind – Taemin agreed but I said no, because it was obvious that they was not going to clean up after themselves, once the party would come to an end.”

Jonghyun grimaced and whined as Key dug his nails further into his arms. “Love, you are hurting my arm…”

The latter turned his head and looked at Jonghyun with a confused frown – until he realized what he was in fact doing; then his face softened, and he hurried to remove his hands from the older, panic hitting him hard. “Oh my god, I am so sorry Jonghyun.”

“It is okay,” Jonghyun mumbled all though his despaired pout obviously told otherwise, as he withdrew his hurting arm.

Key sighed and turned around to face Onew for a second time. “What are Minho and Taemin doing right now, anyway?”

The older buy just shrugged unaware. “Still sleeping, I guess.”

“Well then, go and wake them up; tell them to get this mess cleaned within an hour, unless they are planning to live in the streets in the future,” Key stated and turned his attention toward Jonghyun one more time.

“Jonghyun ~ I have already told you I was sorry,” Key whined and kissed his cheek. “Please forgive me?”

The said boy, who even had crossed his arms and the whole packet, in a terrible try to be offended, could just not stop the smile that found its way to his features – because seriously, how could he not forgive Key?

 

“Isn’t it just nice to be home again?” Key asked as he snuggled closer to Jonghyun on the couch in the living room.

Jonghyun just hummed as a response and tightened his grip around the younger’s small waist while burrowing his nose further into his neck; inhaling the scent of his boyfriend.

Not minding that Minho was standing in front of them and cleaning the coffee table, Jonghyun started to plant butterfly kisses on the flawless, silky neck – causing Key to let out a tiny moan of satisfaction.

“Um, excuse me, but do you mind that I am actually cleaning here?” Minho suddenly stated, looking at the two boys.

Key just pierced his eyes at him and let out a growl. “Shut up Minho, and continue cleaning your mess.” 

The younger boy then turned around in Jonghyun’s lap and connected their lips – probably just to provoke Minho, but Jonghyun did not mind, because all he could think of, was Key and his lips moving on top of his own lips.

Jonghyun almost gasped into the kiss as he felt something vibrate against his leg, and Key hurried to withdraw himself from him, mumbling a small apologize as he succeed in fishing his cell phone out of his pants pocket and answering the call.

“Hello?” At first he sounded a little bit annoyed – to Jonghyun’s big delight – but then his face lightened up and he grinned. “Woohyun!”

Sighing, Jonghyun slumped back into the sofa.

“Um,” Key suddenly uttered. He then turned somewhat, to look at Jonghyun, who frowned as he saw the troubled expression on Key’s face. “Honestly, I do not know if it is a good idea.”

“Well, you see, Jonghyun and I have been visiting my grandmother the whole weekend and I guess we could spend an evening for ourselves,” Key explained, and Jonghyun could almost see how the boy was scanning his features, while speaking.

“He wants to hang out?” Jonghyun asked in a whisper as they locked eyes. Key just nodded as a rejoin. “Well, tomorrow after school, then?”

Key’s eyes sized by Jonghyun’s sudden suggestion. “Are you sure?”

Jonghyun took himself in thinking about it, though he already knew the answered and he hurried to nod. He was tired of being the one making Key cry all the time, and so he had decided to put an end to his obvious jealousness.

So he did not even think further about it as he blurted out: “I—I trust you Key.”

Key’s lips tugged up into a smile by the words. “We can hang out tomorrow Woohyun, okay? I have to leave now but I will call you tomorrow.”

Then Key hang up and hurried to hug Jonghyun. “Thank you.”

Jonghyun does not reply as he just decides to return the hug.

“So,” Jonghyun suddenly states after a moment and breaks the hug. “You guess we could spend an evening for ourselves?”

“Yeah well,” Key shrugs a bit. “You know just to relax and maybe cuddle a bit in bed before we have to go to sleep and face a new school day.”

“It does sound nice,” Jonghyun confirmed him with small grin.

“That is what I thought too,” Key replies.

Suddenly Jonghyun unfolds his arms towards Key, looking expectantly at him. “Carry me to bed then.”

Key’s eyes sized once again. “What? No way am I going to carry you!”

“That is what I thought you would answer to be honest – guess I will just have to carry you myself then,” Jonghyun sighs and stands up, lifting Key from the ground and makes his way towards his own bedroom, before the younger boy even got the chance to protest.

Instead, Key just shrieked and wrapped his arms around Jonghyun’s neck for support, as they proceeded through the messy apartment just to enter the older's room, where a long night awaited them. (With no thoughts on the regrets they would face the day after from the lack of sleep.)

 

Written by Legende

 

A/N: Hello everyone~! Did you all arrive into the new year safely? We sure hope you did~! Sadly I ended up lying sick for two weeks; and I assure you, it wasn't fun. 

I'm really sorry to tell you all that there's only one chapter left of this very short journey of Key and Jonghyun, which we've been very happy to share with all of you! We really wanted to write at least a hundred chapters more, but with a beginning there's also an end, and sadly we're reaching it now. 

I'm looking forward to writing the next chapter, and we want you all to know that we love you all very dearly~! :D <3

We'll see you the next time~! 

Hugs Mapi~!