Equation 24

Less Than Three

Equation24

 

Key's P.O.V

 

“I don’t tell you to accept my feeling, but I just want you to know that I like you – a lot."

An uncomfortable silence filled the room, as the two of them stared at each other for what felt like forever.

Emotions and thoughts were filling up Key, as anger had taken over to hide his insecurities. His heart had fluttered, when he had seen the note. It had confirmed, that it was Jonghyun, who had sent them to him - but at the same time he had gotten scared.

What should he say? What should he do? Why would Jonghyun like someone like him? A guy. It all seemed so damn confusing, and Key was getting mad at himself for not being brave enough to face the critical question. Did he like Jonghyun?

"Key-" Jonghyun's voice broke, as he tried to speak up. Never had Key seen him more insecure than now, "ple-please say something."

Not a word left Key's lips, as he stared into Jonghyun's eyes, who shifted at the eye contact. It felt like, Jonghyun was trying to make himself smaller if possible, as if he was afraid to face Key.

Why would Key like Jonghyun? Why should he? He could get any girl, that he wanted. So why should he like a guy?

Suddenly he remembered the weird sensation, he had felt, when Jonghyun had touched him, and how comforting he had found the scent of another guys cologne.

"Kibum?" Key quirked his head up, as he had broken the eye contact, while he had been in deep thoughts.

"You remember my real name?" Confused for a quick moment, Key forgot to stay mad at Jonghyun for a few seconds. It was hard not to be impressed, that the older guy could remember a name, that he had only told him once.

"Yeah," Jonghyun trailed off a bit, as he tried his best to gather some of the courage, which slowly had left him after Key had said nothing for almost ten minutes, "I remember everything, you've said."

Butterflies found their way to Key's stomach - just to drive him nuts. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't keep standing there forever, as if he was some kind of new furniture Jonghyun just had bought.

Taking a step forward Key finally made up his mind. He was going to find out, if he really liked Jonghyun by doing the one thing his mind had been trying to tell him to do for the past two days.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Jonghyun took a step backwards, as he was afraid, that Key would hit him. He was afraid, that it would hurt more mentally than physically.

"What the Jonghyun,"  Key cursed under his breath, as he took another step, "just stand still!"

"I'd rather not," an awkward laugh left Jonghyun's lips, but the usual happiness had long left. Another step backwards made him sit down on his bed rather confused, as Key went over and sat down beside him.

"What do you expect for me to say Jonghyun?" Key ran frustrated a hand through his damp hair from the bath making the scent of strawberry shampoo reach the two of them.

"I-you-I don't-" Cut off mid-sentence Jonghyun widened his eyes, as Key crashed his lips upon Jonghyun's. It seemed like time stood still, as none of them moved as their lips were glued together.

Finally Key moved away once again running a hand through his hair letting it fall naturally around his face.

"I'm so confused," Key finally admitted, as he studied his feet, "I thought it could help, but it just felt like I was kissing a freaking statue or something."

Jonghyun let out a small cough, before he made a quick movement, so he was hovering on top of Key on the bed, before he slowly went down to whisper in his ear: "I'll help you figure it out then."

Back to his normal confident self, Jonghyun smirked slyly, before he slowly inched closer to Key.

Key's eyes shifted a bit, before he slowly turned his head towards Jonghyun, as he decided to just go with it.

Their lips finally connected, and Jonghyun moved his lips on top of Key's, as he caressed the younger's bare arms making him shiver.

Gathering his courage Key deepened the kiss by bringing his arms around Jonghyun's neck getting him to get closer. One of his hands found it's way to Jonghyun's hair, which he slowly starting playing with.

The two of them had both tried being with girls before, but nothing had ever felt that right. It seemed like they were meant to be.

Slowly Jonghyun Key's lips asking for entrance, as his hormones had taken the control over his body. He didn't care anymore, he just needed to be closer to Key.

Teasingly Key bit Jonghyun's tongue as it entered his mouth, but Jonghyun's hand found their way under Key's t-shirt and tickled him a bit making him gasp in surprise.

What had been supposed an innocent kiss to help Key figure out his feelings had turned into a hot make out session.

Finally they broke apart in order to breath. Jonghyun lay his forehead against Key's as he stared into the younger's eyes. "What now?"

"I don't know," Key breathed heavily, as he stared back at Jonghyun. What was supposed to happen now?

"It's your feelings," Jonghyun told Key plainly, as he tried to hold back a chuckle. He was too happy by the fact, that he had kissed Key.

"What would you do, if I told you no?" Sending Jonghyun a challenging look, Key didn't move an inch from his position under Jonghyun. What would he do?

 

Written by MapiHyperMonkey