Equation 27

Less Than Three

Equation27

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

 

Jonghyun had honestly been a bit disappointed, when he had found out that Key was afraid of the wild rides.

He was disappointed – not because he was going to miss all the wild rides now – but because, if just he had known, he would have taken Key to another place and not to some kind of wild amusement park.

But it was okay as long as they got to spend their time together with each other, right?

After Jonghyun had bought them some ice cream as promised – because it was impossible for them to go anywhere together, without eating ice cream at least once – they went to try some of the children rides.

It had been ridiculous funny for some reason, maybe because they had seemed so misplaced among all the small kids and somehow ended up scaring them all away. Some guard had at least told them to stop fooling around, or else they would be kicked out.

What was wrong with having a bit of fun nowadays?

Okay, maybe they had been acting a little bit childish themselves, but it was an amusement park after all. 

In fact there were a surprising lot of other things to do in Lotte World – a lot of other things, which Jonghyun never would have considered trying, if not because of the younger.

One of the things was ice skating. Jonghyun had been a bit skeptical, when Key had mentioned it for him, but seeing his cute, begging face had eventually melted his heart and made him say go for it. Even though he hadn’t been ice skating since forever and most likely was going to make a huge fool out of himself.

But it wasn’t like he hadn’t made a fool out of himself already, when they had been invading the children rides earlier that day – for the sake of information he had ended up discussion with some small kids about the most ridiculous things (he had never been the big fan of kids).

(Key seemed to like them though).

Jonghyun sighed and turned to look at Key, who already was standing out on the ice, only waiting for him to join him. Meanwhile Jonghyun was still standing outside the rink, only with one skate on, while he still was holding the other one in his hands.

“Come on Jonghyun,” Key complained impatiently.

“Hold on, give me a minute,” he begged and started to pull the second skate onto his foot in an awfully slow manner.

As he figured that he had procrastinated the time long enough (he couldn’t let Key wait forever either), he finally joined Key on the ice, hesitating clinging onto the railing on the side as he was sure that he would fall in the same moment he would let go.

“Jonghyun, what in the world are you doing?” Key asked as he skated over beside him. “Wait – you do know how to skate, right?

Of course I know how to skate,” Jonghyun stated, but as he was about to fall as soon as he had let go of the railing to prove Key that he could, he quickly added: “But it have just been a long time ago since last time.”

He was sure that Key would burst out laughing, but the only thing he heard was a low giggle and then he felt Key scoot closer to him and take a hold onto his hand, dragging him further out on the ice and away from the railing he had found safety by.

“No problem,” Key assured him with a smile and tightened his grip. “Just hold onto my hand and everything will be okay.”

Key slowly started to move, making sure that Jonghyun followed his movement. He would stumble a few times, but else he was doing just fine. They would receive some strange looks sometimes, from some few people they would pass, as if it was weird for two boys to hold hands with each other.

Jonghyun had actually wanted to skate up in front of Key and grip his other hand, as if they would be dancing.

But when he tried, he eventually succeeded in falling; instead of – even though he did as Key told him and hold onto his hand as if his life was depending on it – dragging Key with him in the fall (he might as well admit that he dragged the younger boy with him on purpose).

Key winced as he landed right on top of Jonghyun’s firm chest.

“What—what are you doing?” Key questioned as he had tried to get up, but eventually just had been pulled down again by Jonghyun.

“You told me yourself that it was no problem as long as I just hold onto your hand, but I actually ended up falling and now am I going to demand compensation – if you don’t mind of course,” he breathed out and lifted his head to give Key a sweet kiss.

Key quickly retreated his head though, and somewhat hit Jonghyun in the chest out of embarrassment. “People are looking.”

“That’s because you’re so beautiful. Just ignore them,” he commented and quickly kissed Key before he got to reject him again.

Jonghyun couldn’t even care that his back was getting soaked by the melting ice under him, as Key sighed eventually gave into him and keenly kissed him back, letting his tongue slide into his mouth.

Jonghyun purposely chose to ignore the comments from people around them, as he covered the younger boy’s ears with his hands.

When they had gotten enough of skating (and further), Jonghyun had dragged Key to the gift shop to buy a dry shirt for him to wear. He bought one for Key also, even though Key just had responded that one couple shirt was more than enough for him.

(The only reason he ended up getting one as well, was because Jonghyun had sent him his infamous puppy eyes while pouting at him).

When they had bought and changed into the shirts, they went to the photo booth, which was located outside the gift shop – it was Jonghyun’s suggestion, but Key seemed open about it, beside the fact that they were wearing the stupid shirts.

The first five pictures were just normal selcas just Jonghyun and Key doing some cute and funny poses – if people didn’t knew they would just believe that they were friends only.

The sixth picture however, was of Key kissing Jonghyun’s cheek. The older boy looking very surprised in the moment the picture was taken.

The seventh picture was of both of them blushing like crazy by the sudden attachment on the earlier photo.

The eighth picture was of Jonghyun learning towards Key – Jonghyun couldn’t help frowning then he saw that picture. His eyes were looking so hungrily at the boy beside him.

The ninth picture was of Jonghyun almost jumping Key with a smirk plastered onto his mouth.

The tenth picture was of both of them busying themselves in a deep passionately kiss, arms around each other.

Was he going to fast? – Jonghyun suddenly wondered – Did Key mind all the touches and kisses he had been sharing with him? After all it had just been earlier the same day that he had confessed to him.

“This is so embarrassing,” Key whined halfhearted as he stood outside the photo booth and looked through the photos, while Jonghyun’s arms was wrapped around his tiny waist and his chin resting at his shoulder.

Jonghyun just hummed against his earlobe, not quite sure if he was agreeing with the other’s statement or not.

Key just sighed and turned around in his arms to face him. “What about we just go home and cuddle instead of?”

 

Written by Legende

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ :D It's Mapi here~ :D I hope, that you're all enjoying the story so far! We're both really thankful for your support and comments, as it makes us all giddy and act like teenagers! (Well technically we still are!) 

I was wondering about the next chapter though! Do you guys want one more cuddle scene, or do you want me to progress the story a bit? (Well technically it is going to progress either way!) 

I love you all~ lol. Bye :D