Equation 31

Less Than Three

Equation31

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

The first time Jonghyun woke up, it was still dark outside, so he went back to sleep – but not before wrapping an arm around the boy beside him, scooting closer to the body and burying both of them under the heat of the comforter.

It was definitely not summer any longer.

Jonghyun had never made it to his own room last night – not that he in reality tried to. He would take every occasion he got to sleep in the same bed as his gorgeous boyfriend (and he was definitely not complaining about, that the mattress only was made for one person).

The second time Jonghyun woke up, it was because he heard some annoying voices filling the room.

“One of you two go ahead and feel free to wake them up,” he heard Onew’s voice and figured, that he had to be speaking to Minho and Taemin. “I just think that they were too busy the last night, to get any proper sleep.”

“Taemin you do it,” Jonghyun then heard Minho say after some second of silence.

“What? Why me? No way in hell, am I ever going to wake these two sleepy heads up,” the younger protested. “How can we even know for sure, that they are not under that comforter, huh?”

Another seconds of silence followed, before Onew suddenly spoke up again: “When I said that they were busy last night, I meant that they were busy with studying.”

“Wasn’t they supposed to study at Jonghyun’s house as well?” Taemin commented. “But then you told us that they got distracted – who knows, maybe they got distracted again?”

Minho apparently had to burst out laughing by this, having no respect for the two boys, who was trying to catch up on some sleep.

Jonghyun groaned and was just about to open his mouth to tell them to shut up, but the boy beside him beat him: “Shut the hell up and get out, you are so annoying to listen at guys – we are actually someone who is trying to sleep here.”

“Wow, relax will you? We just wanted to make sure that Jonghyun hyung would wake up in time to his exam,” Taemin informed with a pout.

“No need to worry then. I will take care of that,” Key assured with a sigh, clearly not fully awake and in a mood to discuss such stuff.

“Oh well, just let them be then,” Onew stated to Minho and Taemin. Jonghyun sighed calmly as the three boys finally decided to leave the room. He figured that it would be okay with a bit more sleep, since the alarm clock still had to go off before he had to get up for real.

“Are you awake?” Key whispered beside him – just as he had closed his eyes.

“Of course I am. How would I not be after that?” Jonghyun whispered back and dreamingly started to his hair, as Key snuggled into his chest and let a hand wander down his abdomen, making Jonghyun shiver in pleasure.

Key stopped his motion and just rested his hand against his stomach. “Get some more sleep then, so you are ready and fit for the exam later.”  

“You don’t need to say that twice,” Jonghyun mumbled with an exhausted smile and yawned.

The third time Jonghyun woke up, he felt someone planting a soft kiss onto his lips. Smiling gently he opened his eyes and was met with two lovingly feline eyes.

“Good morning,” Key muttered with a tender smile, not moving from his position, which pretty much was on top of him. “When is your exam?”

“At nine. What is the clock now?” Jonghyun asked and sat up – making sure that Key stayed where he was, so he could steal a kiss from him, just as Key had done to him a moment ago.

The younger boy hesitated before saying: “Eight thirty-seven.”

It took Jonghyun some seconds to gather his thought and figure what Key was saying. He cursed and Key took this as a sign to get off the bed, so Jonghyun could hurry up and get dressed. 

“I am so sorry Jonghyun,” Key stated worried, while watching Jonghyun pulling a t-shirt over his head. “I told the guys that I would take care of you and make sure that you would be on time – and I even told you, that you could sleep some more.”

Jonghyun took his back bag and started to show a bunch of books and equipment into it, not caring to sort it out. “It is not your fault Key. It was late yesterday and I think I might have forgotten to set my alarm clock.”

“Guess it was both our fault then,” Key sighed frustrated and opened the bedroom door for Jonghyun.

He had no more time to discuss with Key, so he quickly pecked him on the lips and told him: “Wish me luck.”

“You don’t need any luck. You will do just fine without it,” Key said and kissed him back before Jonghyun had to hurry out the door.

Jonghyun was sure that he was about to die at the time he arrived at the class room. He had been running all the way, across the campus and receiving strange, absolute useless looks from every person he passed.

“Mr. Kim, I am afraid that you are late,” he was approved by his math teacher, who was standing by the now closed door.

“What?” Jonghyun quaked – still not having caught his breath from all the running he had did. Some people would think that he was in a good shape, but the truth was something totally different. He hated running more than anything. “No, no, no. It can’t be. I—I have been running the whole way here, not to be late!”

His teacher eyed him a bit from top to toe, which felt extremely uncomfortable and made him look down as well. His clothes were in a big mess.

“I see you have been in a hurry, that is for sure,” his teacher commented and moved away from the door, resting her hand on the door handle. “Okay Jonghyun – I wouldn’t have done this in a normal situation, but seeing that this really means a lot to you, I will give you another chance.”

Jonghyun watched with opened mouth, as his teacher opened the door in front of him. “You—you mean that—”

“—Just keep quiet and don’t let it happen again, okay?” His teacher shut him up and motioned for him to enter. Jonghyun smiled kindheartedly and hurried to enter the class room – but not before remembering bowing for his teacher.

 

Written by Legende

 

A/N: Legende here for once :D! ~ I am not that proud about this chapter to be honest, but I hope it will be okay! I am really grateful for all the support we have gotten from you guys! Thanks a lot for that ~

-Does as Jonghyun and bows-

Anyways, we have been having a lot of fluff and sweet moment by now, so, soon it will turn a bit more serious and for you guys, how might like Jealous! Jonghyun have something to look forward to! – Or not, because he is really awful when he is jealous, but enough about that, you will see what I mean soon...

... I love you guys! And once again, thank you <3

 

 

 //Mapi butts in :D HI EVERYONE! So real quick from my side! Since I really hate advertising, I decided to do it anyways, since I love trying new things :D (Not.)

Okay so Legende has this really amazing story about JongKey, and it's just soooo good, so I think you should all go and check it out, since you have no idea about, what you're missing out on! It's called: I Think I Saw Love

And I personally just started my own story called: Accumulate this love. Actually I don't want to brag, but it's reeeeally good, so check it out also!

If any of you wants to ask us any questions or wants to know about our updates, you can always catch us on tumblr! (Especially since I personally really hate the way we chat on AFF).

Legende's is: MikosWorld (Seriously. She reblogs a lot of perfect SHINee!)

And mine is: MapiHyperMonkey (Lol. I'm just like one hell of a random person.)

WE LOVE YOU ALL! :D (And someone please tell Legende, that her chapters don't ! Cause they don't.)