Equation 25

Less Than Three

Equation25

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

“What would you do, if I told you no?”

Jonghyun stared into the younger’s brown orbs – what was he expecting him to answer to such a question, anyway?

He eventually just chuckled when answering following: “I will just continue to court you with ridiculous pink love notes, until you will get so tired of them that you will have to tell me yes, just to make me stop.”

When that was said Key started to laugh out loud. It was almost impossible to take such an answer serious but then again, it was Jonghyun after all and you could never know what he was thinking for sure.

“No – seriously now,” Jonghyun then added, sounding a bit more serious this time.

Key stopped laughing and looked at him with a questioning look.

“What I was saying was that even though you might be a little bit confused about your feelings towards me right now,” Jonghyun hesitated timid. “I don’t want to give up on you, before you actually tell me that there is no chance left for me.”

“Jonghyun,” Key suddenly breathed out and started to caress his hair in a lovely manner. “It’s really sweet – but out of all people why me?”

“What do you mean with why you?” Jonghyun wondered out loud, while leaning into the enchanting touch.

Key sighed and kept caressing his hair slowly, as if it was helping him to calm his nerves. “You know that you can get every girl in school, right? So out of all people on campus that you can get, why do you want me?”

Jonghyun just smiled stupidly as his eyes wandered to the younger boy’s puffy lips, which still was swollen from their earlier make-out session.

“Are you listening, or are you busy staring at my lips?” Key asked and crooked an eyebrow at him.

“Of course am I listening – I always do, but I have to admit that your lips are very addicting for me,” Jonghyun announced and his dry lips, before looking Key straight in the eyes again. “Just like the rest of you are.”

“Ex—Excuse me?” Key questioned, and Jonghyun watched as his previous coolness slowly faltered by his words, and was replaced with a faint, pink color on his cheeks.

“You, Kim Kibum, can get every girl in school as well if you should have forgotten,” Jonghyun announced and smiled. “You are an attractive and addicting young man after all – even I fell for it.”

Key’s hand had a long time ago, stopped its actions in Jonghyun’s hair and both boys were just lying staring at each other now.

“Right and out of all the girls I had to choose between, I ended up choosing a dinosaur boy,” Key suddenly declared with a sigh.

Jonghyun looked at him in surprise, eyes widened and lost for word, as he tried to gather what Key just had told him. “What? You choose me?”

“At least we should give it a try,” Key added, and though his warning words, Key still had a smile plastered onto his face.

“Sure,” Jonghyun claimed with a big smile. If he had, had a tail it would probably be wagging from one side to another by now. He just couldn’t believe that Key was willing to give them a chance. “A try – I would love to, as long as you want to as well.”

Key nodded and bites his lips down. “So do you want to stay in the bed and cuddle the whole day while talking, or are you actually going to invite me out on a date?”

Jonghyun was fascinated by Key’s straightforwardness. He actually had to consider the offers, even though he knew that Key only mentioned the first on in irony.

It would be nice just to stay and cuddle with him – and he really wanted to claim these plum lips as his once again.

“So, Key do you want to go on a date with me?” Jonghyun decided to ask. “I was thinking that we could go to Lotte World or something.”

For a second it looked like Key hesitated, before eventually answering: “Sure that sounds like a lot of fun. So, what about you go downstairs and prepare some breakfast while I take a shower?”

Jonghyun looked at him with a frown. “You just showered half an hour ago.”

“Well, yes, but that was before you pinned me to the bed with wet hair,” Key just answered jokingly and pushed Jonghyun off him.

 

Written by Legende