Equation 39

Less Than Three

 

Equation39

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

 

“Oh my—you are looking so cute on this one,” Jonghyun exclaimed and eagerly pointed on one of the many pictures that was kept in an old unique photo album, which Key’s grandmother had found as soon as they had finished eating – just as she had promised that she would do.

The picture Jonghyun was talking about displayed a small, chubby version of Key with a red ribbon on his head and a pink teddy bear in his petite chubby hands.

“Jonghyun, stop looking at these hideous pictures already,” Key whined and tried to cover the photo album with his hands, but failed poorly, because Jonghyun just took a hold onto them and easily removed them – to rest on his lap under the table.

“Ah yes, Kibummie just loved when I put that ribbon into his hair. It would always be able to cheer him up if he was moody,” Key’s grandma explained with a lingering smile, as she studied the picture with a reminding look. “I actually think that it is still upstairs in your room, Kibum.”

Jonghyun smiled and look one last look at the picture, before continuing through the photo album. In the meanwhile Key was doing nothing besides whimpering softly and probably begging for this embarrassing moment to be over as soon as possible.

There were a lot of different photos of Key, not only baby pictures, but also pictures from his middle school days as well as from the day he graduated. There were pictures of him dancing and pictures of personally selcas – which Jonghyun frankly had a hard time figuring why his grandmother had – and so on with picture after picture that all had a different story to tell about Key.

And though Jonghyun understood why Key was complaining just a little bit, because some of the photos were really not boyfriend-material, Jonghyun still enjoyed to look at everyone and each of them.

But serious this time; which person is his right mind would stick the end of a headset into half a melon and then take a picture of it?

 

“I really like your house Key,” Jonghyun affirmed as they went up the stairs, with both their suitcases.

Key had his bedroom located on the loft, in a renovated attic since the house was a little too small if he had to occupy one of the other few bedrooms in the petite house – but Key had assured Jonghyun that he liked it better like this anyway.

The attic had a lot more space compared to the other rooms in the house and it was possible for him to get some privacy, if he would have friends over or wanted to listen to music in the middle of the night, without worrying about waking his grandma up.

“It is nothing compared to your house,” Key commented while he opened the door into his room and gestured for Jonghyun to step inside. Jonghyun keenly followed his order and stepped inside; eagerly scanning the room as the first thing.

The room was very modest somehow. There was a window located on the garble in the other end of the sloped loft room, which prevented exactly enough brightness into the room just to make it comfortable.

A blanched almond color was covering the walls and the floor consisted of an old sanded wood floor.

Against the left wall was a simple double bed placed, while there on the opposite wall was a big closet and a desk surrounded by a storage system, which were crammed with heaps of different belongings.

But what really made Jonghyun was the pink blanket that was covering the bed or the pink rug that was lying on the sanded wood floor – in generally all the pink stuff that filled the place.

“You are right Key,” Jonghyun announced and stepped further into the room, throwing his suitcase on the floor before jumping onto the bed. Smiling, he rolled around and faced Key before adding: “but I think I like this way better than my place.”

“Really?” Key asked surprised and joined him on the bed, but not before having putted both of their suitcases over in the corner of the room.

Jonghyun nodded as an answer to the question – he really meant what he said; his own house might be big and modern, but it really lacked something which this house had lots of: character, personality – something that told somewhat about the people living in the house.

“Well, why?” Key then asked with a curious expression written on his face.

Jonghyun just smiled and sat up with a shrug – almost hitting his head on the low ceiling that was over the bed. The older boy then made a mental note in the back of his mind and reminded himself to watch out for his head, when waking up in the upcoming morning.

But instead of answering Key, he just planted a light kiss on his cheek, embraced him and pulled him down onto the bed together with him.

“Jonghyun,” Key squealed – but returned his hug nevertheless. “You are weird, you know that?”

“But you like it, don’t you?” Jonghyun asked and squeezed him tighter.

Before Jonghyun knew what was happening however, Key had flipped them over and was now sitting on top of him with a smile on his lips.

“I am afraid you are wrong,” Key stated and kissed Jonghyun straight on the lips, grinning at him. “I love it.”

 

Written by Legende

 

A/N: HAPPY KIM KIBUM DAY EVERYONE!!! !fhskhasfksa (It's still the 23rd in Denmark so yeaaaah.)

I hope you spend the day well! Sadly I'm on a diet, so I couldn't bake him a cake and eat it all myself :c 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter - I sure did! Thank you for all the support as always! We love you all! <3

(For those of you who's interested, I'll be updating Accumulate this Love later tonight!)

//Mapi :D