Equation 40

Less Than Three

 


Equation40

 

Key's P.O.V

 

 

"Mhm," Kibum mumbled in his sleep, as he slowly turned around to face the warmth that was coming from his left side. Unconsciously he threw his arm over the body beside him snuggling closer.

His long sleeved black shirt was pulled up, so it revealed his stomach and the blanket had been thrown so much around that it was now only covering his feet.

A shivering went through his body as he felt someone slowly caress his stomach, and a lot of warm feelings welled up inside him. Just like in the winter, when you finally got that cup of hot chocolate you've been yearning for so long after a long day in the cold.

It felt perfect.

"Kibum," he heard his name be called far away in the distant, but cuddling even closer to the warmth, he decided to ignore it.

His fringes got moved away by a gentle touch and something, which felt like a kiss, got planted on his forehead. A smile played on top of his lips, but he still didn't want to open his eyes.

"Love," his heart tingled by his new nickname, but he still didn't want to wake up, as he loved the feeling of just lying beside his boyfriend, so he shut his eyes even tighter, "it's time to wake up now."

"No," He mumbled shaking his head a bit, before he hid his face in Jonghyun's chest, which he felt a chuckle go through, but he stayed put refusing to wake up.

He felt a kiss getting planted on his cheek, and he felt Jonghyun's breath on top of his lips a second after, "Wake up."

"I don't want to," He mumbled sleepily with a smile playing on his lips. It might not be perfect, but it was close enough for him.

Jonghyun caressed his stomach once again, and Key quickly muffled a laugh by hiding his face in the nape of Jonghyun's neck, as it tickled through his whole body. Unfortunately his boyfriend caught on to this real quick, and suddenly he was pinned down to the bed by Jonghyun sitting on top of him, before the older boy started tickling him.

A loud gasp from shock left Key's lips, as he started squirming underneath the brunette.

"Please-" Key cut himself of, as he started laughing, and it took awhile, before he got himself enough together to finish the sentence, "stop."

"What was that?" A smirk played on top of Jonghyun's lips, as he leaned in closer to Key with his ear towards the younger's lips in a teasing matter, as if he hadn't heard it the first time.

Daringly Key took the chance and bit the older's ear seductively - this time taking his boyfriend by surprise, who hadn't been ready for that kind of comeback at all.

Jonghyun turned his head, so he was staring at the brunette his eyes filled with lust, as he slowly bend down to kiss the nape of the younger's neck, as he gently his stomach underneath him.

A moan slipped out through Key's lips, and he blushed furiously wondering, if Jonghyun had heard it, but even if he had, he must had decided to ignore it, as he slowly continued kissing him up his jaw line, as his fingers found the hem of his black shirt and started pulling it upwards.

"Stop," Key moaned regretting it right away, but they couldn't do it here, "not here."

Of course it was too late to stop the older boy, who still was sitting on top of Kibum pinning him down to the bed - the only difference now was that they both were shirtless and panting more than less.

"Why not?" Jonghyun whispered into the younger's ear making sure that his breath reached Key, as he spoke, "Your grandmother won't be home before dinner time, right?"

Suddenly remembering the conversation between his grandmother and himself, he realized that the older boy was right - she wouldn't be home before dinner.

"But-"

"No buts," Jonghyun whispered into his ear, before nipping it seductively with his perfect formed lips, which should be planted on top of his own lips according to Key.

"Jonghyun-" the younger boy breathed hard, as he finally gave in to the thing that was about to happen between them. It was a natural thing, and he had been prepared for awhile already.

Jonghyun stopped playing with the elastic of Key's boxer shorts, as he smiled to his boyfriend brightly, "Yes love?"

"I love you," he needed Jonghyun to know that. That he was serious, and he wanted the two of them to be together forever regardless of what would happen to them in the future - there was no future for Key without Jonghyun in it.

Warmth filled Jonghyun's eyes, and he slowly bend down to kiss Key on top of his lips once again, but this time it was soft and filled with love more than lust, "I love you too."

 

Written by MapiHyperMonkey

 

A/N: Hi everyone. I'm so so so sorry that you guys had to wait this long for this chapter! As some of you might know, Legende and I went on vacation to Korea for two weeks, which was beyond amazing! 

Afterwards I really tried to write this chapter, but it was SO hard, since I'm really bad at writing scenes like this. And THEN came December, which is the busiest time of the year at my work, so I've been really stressed out about everything!

I promised Legende to say, that you shouldn't expect this chapter to "continue" in the next, so please don't :)

We've really missed you guys, and we'll really try to get ourselves together now! We promise! (Okay, I didn't discuss this promise with Legende, so whatevs!) 

We hope you have an amazing Christmas and will get into the New Year save and well! We'll see you guys on the other side, if we don't get to update before that :) Bye~!

//Mapi :D