At Minho's House.......

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

School was over so you have to meet Minho at the school gate for the stupid project. When you walk outside of school you saw Minho waiting for you at the school gate. You cant belive that he said meet me at the school gate but, he actually meant it. WOAH.......  Then you sneak behind and he didnt notice you so you said BOO! to Minho and he flinched. You laughed. YAH! said Minho. Then he told me to follow and i obeyed him and went in his car. While in the car it was dead silent. 

So, hows long is your school to your house? you said. Its about 5 more mintues and we arrived. he said . Ohkay. you replied. Then  you look outside the window. it was very sunny. You love the beautiful sunshine (: While you stare at the sky you got very bored so you texted Yoona. 

To: Yoona 

Hey, Yoona! What are you doing? 

From: Beautiful MinYoung. 

 

To; Beautiful MinYoung 

Nothing, you? 

From: Yoona 

 

To: Yoona 

I have to go to the charming prince house and do a freaking projects. ): 

From: Beautiful Minyoung 

 

TO: Beautiful MinYoung 

Is it, the project from the vocal class that you have to sing to it and dance to it? And whos your partner. I didnt actually pay attetion! (: 

From: Yoona 

 

To: Yoona 

YEAH! my partner is Minho, the kingka. 

From: Beautiful MinYoung 

 

TO: Beautiful Minyoung

What...? i cant see it very well?? Whos your partner? 

From: Yoona 

 

To: Yoona 

ITS MINHO, THE FREAKIN KINGKA! 

From:Beautiful  MinYoung 

 

TO: Beautiful Minyoung 

Gosh, no need to yell. Sorry but i have to go. Bye~~~ See you tommorrow! 

From: Yoona 

 

Then you closed your phone then Minho told you that we arrived at Minho's house..... WOAH!!!!!!!! I didnt know that Minho lives in a big mansion! you though. Your mouth was open because the mansion is so big! Then Minho told me to close my mouth. Then you blushed. Then you follwed Minho to his room to practice. When we arrived in Minhos room , it was big! omg..... im so embrassed because i keep opening my mouth. ITs like i almost broke my jaw. Then Minho said: For the last time close your big mouth! you blushed again. 

Then you ask Minho what song should he pick. Then it took him 5 min. for a freakin 1 idea. He said that we should do a SNSD song. ANd he said i could pick a song from girls generation. Then it hit me like BOOM! i got a song! Then I ask Minho what song. Then he was like heck no. Then i did my puppy eyes so he should say yes.

Minho POV:

Omg....... i cant i belive how Minyoung is so cute with puppy eyes. I just want to squezze those chubby cheeks. WHAT THE HECK IM I SAYINGGG!!!! While i keep staring at Minyoung preety face so i have to agree because i know that she is getting tired from doing the puppys eyes so i said YES!!!

Fine...... i said. YAY! THANK YOU OPPA!!! Minyoung shouted and she started jumping up and down like a little kid just recive free ice cream. i cant i belive im doing this...... 

End of Pov 

YAY!!!!! i picked one of my favorite song to do for the project. I cant belived that minho actually agreed. Maybe because of my cuteness! Now we need to learn the dance moves and the lyrics. AND we need the costume. Maybe i could be the cheer leader. And Minho could be the football player.! whatever who cares, changing subject. I was thinking that we could do half a song and do a half a song of a different song. Like for the first song i pick half and then the other half is Minho???? i feel kind of confused . 

Whatever...Then i checked the time it was already 5pm. Dang! time goes fast! maybe tooo much. And then i ask Minho if i have dinner with him and then head home. ANd he actually agreed!. Woah... i have to say this but when you know Minho better hes nice and kind, but at school hes a freakin jerk. I dont know why but Minho keep looking at me?? Yah... Minho are you making me dinner, or i am? you said to him. I will just ask my cheif. he replied ohkay.. you said. 

Then you walk out of his room and explore his house. And you notice that minho is following you because he think i might get lost, since he lives in a big place! While i was walking a picture caught my eye. It said "SHINee". Werid, i never heard of Shinee, i should watch Tv more often... ): Then i ask Minho who are your band mates. He pointed to each one and said it full name... This one is Lee Jinkin aka. Onew, This is Key, Kim Jonghyun, and the maknae, Tamien. and ME! Well, thanks for telling me there names, i wish that i could see them sometime. you said to Minho. Then there were a very loud bell. It meant dinner is served. And then Minho and I walk to the dining hall and dig in. When we were done Minho told me that he is driving you home. So you just agreed. While in the car it was so dead silent. i cant belive that he know where i live. it seems like hes a stalker or something? Well,,, who cares. 

When Minho and I arrived at my house i said goodbye to Minho and told him see ya, tommorrow~~! (: . And then Minho said. WAIT..... What? you said. Good Night he said and smiled. Umm.. Good Night Minho~ you said and smiled back.