BIRTHDAY (: ~

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

You couldnt belive it. You were having fun at Lotte World and then boom they left me. So i have to go in my car and drove to your dorm. You then park your car and went up the elevator. 

You then were facing the door. You then opened it and you notice that it was dark so you turn on the light and then........

SUPRISE~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINYOUNG~! 

You were suprised and shock you were supock. ( suprised and shock together.) You then Shouted back.: 

THANK YOU~! 

 

You then went to change into a dress that look like this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaluqssj98cfReee3yRFx

or: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrRlec0NJr02kzxqjqO59

(you pick! you dont know which one both of it is all beautiful!) 

 

You then went downstairs and they were shock how beautiful you were in a dress. Werid. you were thinking that they should closed there mouth before flies goes in their own mouth. 

Um.. Hey you said to everybody. And then Onew said it was cake time. You sat in the middle of the table infornt of the cake you. And then they started singing.

 

Happy Birthday to you~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Happy Birthday to you~

Happy Birthday to Minyoung-shii~!    you laughed at the shii part.

Happy Birthday to youuuu~!

 

They shouted. You smiled.  You then made a wish and then you blew the candles. And then you took the candles out and then you got the knife and cut it for everybody to eat cake. 

Everybody was chatting and eating cake. You went over to your brother Onew and then you hugged him. Hi Oppa~! you said. Hi dongsaeng~! he said. 

Hey... Guess how old im turning.? you said. Umm.... 50? he said... i gave him a death glare and then he changed his mind. I mean 18? he said. No.... im turning 17. you said. Oh... you are so young~ No wonder you dont look old. he said. And then you hit him and left. You then went to your unnies. 

Hey Unnie~! you said. Happy Birthday Minyoung~! they all said. You thank them and gave them a hug. You then you told them who did the party for me? And they pointed to Shinee. You said thanks and then you ran to Shinee. 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ~~~! you said to them. And they ask why. And then i told them that they made the party and they were like ohhhh~! yeah. we did it~ !  

And then you saw beast and then you hugged them hi oppas~! you said. Hey Minyoung-shii~! And then you heard somebody said present time~~! 

You then rush to the table and then you sat down were you sat with the cake. You then saw a present infornt of you. You open it and you were suprised it was cute cat ears and then you saw a note. 

"Happy birthday Minyoung-ah. Hope you like your presnet !" - From Sulli

You then hugged her and then you went with the next present. 

It was a cute hello kitty watch. It said: 

" I notice that you like hello kitty"- Doojoon. 

You then went up to Doojoon and hugged him. 

You then notice that you got a big giant box in it. you were wondering whats in it. You then open it. You were suprised.  You got a a plush pororo,plush pandas, slippers and blush hello kitty. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb6Waxsh7atJBIZvil1Km

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFoG1ej7HjDv1b99cJNIn

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGAfYV7SEijcNd2HIKE5n

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRxoMIvfYr36Oz92hLcJY

 

You were so happy and then you notice a note. 

I love you Minyoung~! hope you love it ~! your brother Onew 

You then went up to onew and hugged him and started crying. You said to him: Thank you Onew~! You are the best brother i have ~! And then you kissed his cheek and then he turned around and then he gave you a kiss in a cheek back and he hugged you.