Missing you......

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

Shinee went to your hostipal room. They haved a worried face on them. Mostly Onew since he was your brother. You were still asleep. 

They sat next to you waiting for you to wake up. 

They all canceled there schedle for you. Few hours later you werent waking up yet. They were getting worried. And then when it was about Dinner time they didnt want to go home so they bought fast food and they at the hostipal next to you. 

Your Side:  

Wow.. Why is it so dark. You then saw a light you then saw two people that is simlar to you. You then walk closer to them.  You then notice that it was your parents. 

UMMA! APPA! you cried and jumped on them. They caught you. I miss you umma, appa! you said. They then let go of you. 

Its okay honey. your appa said. Take care of yourself okay Minyoung-ah! ~ TAKE CARE, WE LOVE YOU <3! they both said. Wae??? What are you talking about?? are you leaving now. Noo...X10. Dont leave i have to tell you somthings very import...... they were already gone. You didnt even finshed your sentence. 

You then open your eyes. First thing you saw was one shining light up on the white celing. You then blinked a few times To get your vision back. You then look to your left and you saw that everybody was there except Woohyun. 

A tear slid down you eye. You didnt saw Woohyun. You were worried about him. Onew then woke up and saw that you were awake. You notice that everybody has a worried face. 

Onew that ran to get the doctor. After a few minutes the doctor and Onew went in. Hello Ms.Lee~! How are you feeling? the doc said. Im fine. you said. I have news! Im sorry that you have to take your pills after every meals because once you miss a pill you will fainted and your health will be bad. the doc said and you just nodded. 

Onew then woke everyone up and then everybody notice that Onew wake them up because you were awake. The faces of Infinite , f(x), Shinee worried face turned into Happy faces. 

Myungsoo was the first one to runied the silence. Woohyun, he has full of schedle to do thats why he isnt here. You nodded. You then grab your phone that was on the table next to you. 

You then got like 10 new messages all from Woohyun. 

"Honey, are you okay? Sorry i cant be there." 

"I love you... Sorry i cant be with you." 

"Sorry, i have alot of schedle to do." 

"Please forgive me. When im done with the schedles i will have million and millions of dates" 

^^^^ When you read that you smiled and a tear slid down your cheek. 

"I miss you. Hope you wake up and replied my  texts (:~ " 

"Sorry, i cant be with you when you wake up." 

"Remember i love you, even i miss you alot!~ 

"Hi! Im okay! Dont worry! REMEMBER TO TAKE YOU PILLS OR WE WILL BREAK UP!" 

"Sorry... i made you scared for the one before this one. Please? im very sorry x10000 "

"Sorry. I have alot of schedles! I have alot of schedles because i was skipping them and i have to do it today if i finsh all of it i will have more and more! Im sorry. I been skipping them for you....... Its okay its not your fault. " 

You then look at the guys. They were staring at you. You then give them your phone and they were suprised about the last one. 

Its Okay Minyoung-ah! Guess what? Fx said 

Wae? you said 

We Luna, Krystal, Victoria, Sulli, Amber have boyfriend too! They all said. 

You were supried. They have boyfriend too! Why that i didnt know? you thought. 

You didnt know right! Will when you fainted that time our boyfriend propose to use. Victoria unnie said 

You nodded that you understad and that they like read my mind or something. 

Well i will tell you our boyfriends. 

Victoria Unnie: Nichkhun from 2pm 

Luna: Onew 

Ewww!!! Luna Unnie! You are dating my brother eww you said. in a disgust voice. And then Onew and Luna made a glare at you. You then stopped ewwing. 

Krystal: Minho

Sulli:Key 

Amber: L.Joe from Teen top. 

And the boys will tell you there girlfriends. 

Jonghyun: Sekyung ( i dont know how to spell the name) 

Tamien: Yoona from Snsd 

And infinite have girlfriends too but they dont want to tell you. 

You nodded. You were happy that your unnies and oppas have boyfriend and girlfriend. 

You smiled and then you ask everybody for a hug and a giant family hug. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the long update. I been lazy. I have the flu. I think? well i been coughing having a fever running nose and snezzing. And i just notice that i have allergies and that my eye was pink. 

And sorry  for the girlfriends and boyfriends part. I didnt know what to pick so i tried to get ideas from other fanfics. I am not stealing anything!!!!