Meeting Running Man and Accident.. ....

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

You then woke up in your bed. And notice that somebody carried you to the couch to your bed. You then went off the bed and then took a pair of new clothes and then you brush your teeth and took a quick shower. When you were done you took your dirty clothes and put it in the laundry. 

You then made yourself breakfast since the unnies have schedule and you dont. When you were done eating and cooking you did the laundry for everybody. While you were waiting for the dryer and the washer for the next turn. You were watching Rooftop Prince. You never notice that it was a very good drama that just came out. 

When you were done doing the dryer and the washer you fold all the laundry while watching Rooftop Prince. It took you about 3 hours to do the dryer, the washer and folding. 

You then put the clothes on their the beds. When you were done. You change into skinney jeans and a shirt that has swag on. You then stole Amber baseball hat and put it on you. You then put light makeup and put sunglasses so that nobody notice you. You then put on your pink converse and got your wallet and phone and head out to go shopping. 

You then walk in a store that has poropro in it. When you walk in you heard a familor voice. " Annyengshiso welcome to the poroporo store." You then look at the person. IT was Haha from Running Man. You were suprised because he works at a poropro store. " Oh.. annyengshiso!" you said. Then Haha notice your voice. "Oh. it isnt Lee Minyoung-shii from f(x)" he said. You then put your cap off and your sunglasss. You then nodded to him telling him that he is right. 

"Nice to meet you Haha-shii!" you said and bowed. "Yah.. stop being so formal just call me oppa." he said. "OHkay Oppa." you said being brave. When Haha   heard oppa he blushed. 

He then ask for a autograph and you sign your name and took picutes on your phone and haha oppa phone. You then bought a popro and paid for it. "Thank you oppa! I had fun!" you said and wave goodbye. You then put on your cap and sunglass on.

$(KGrHqF,!lkE65oCemeyBO9tGRnz4Q~~60_35.J

You then walk in the next store. IT had converse in it. You then walk in and heard a another familr voice "Annyoenshisio welcome to the converse store." the person said. You then look at the person. And took your cap and sunglass off. It was Gwangsoo. 

"Oh annyogunso!" you said. And he blushed. And you didnt know that gwangsoo is so tall in person. His tallness is so tall. He is head is almost touching the celing. You then bought the latest convese shoes and then you said good bye and put the hat and glasses on. 

ConverseCTPartyOxWhiteMulti_Front_300.jp

You then walk to the next store where it buy caps. You then walk in and heard a another familr voice You then look at the person it ws THE SPARTA! You then took out your cap and sunglass and intoroduced yourself. You then look around to find a perfect hats. You found so many good hats your bought all of the ones that you like. And you got a hat that has running man on it. You then change your hat and put the running man on it. 

image

Jongkook that said thank you for coming. And i took a picute of us together. He then smiled and gave me a hug. And you then waved goodbye .You then walk in the next store that has pillow pets. 

And then this time it has SukJin. You then got a unicorn mini pillow pet and walk out. 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=24519790

You went to have food and saw that Jihyo was in this time. You then ordered your food and got this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIxnqhOiy7N_WB2r8FZph

When the food arrvied you dig in. It was so good becuase Jihyo unnie made it when you were done you paid for it and went to a another store. You went in the bubble tea store and order a avocado bubble tea. You then paid for it and waited. You then heard your order and heard a more familr voice it was Jaesuk.! 

You then said hi to Jaesuk and took off your har and glasses saying that i am lee miyoung from f(x) you took a picture with him and said bye.! 

1271258905-avocadoshake.jpg

 You then sip in your buuble tea and went to a store that has glasses in the store. You bought a new glasses and then paid for it and you then look at the cashier very closly. You then gasp. IT was gary oppa. "Oh! Hi Garry oppa! I am lee minyoung! from f(x)~! you said. He then blushed and you took a picture with him and then you got all your bags and headed him. When you reached home you finshed your bubble tea. 

You then put the bags in your room. And then you laid on your bed. You then heard your ringtone. You then look at the ID. It was then stylist who did my hair. 

"Hello" you said

"Oh. Hi Minyoung!" unnie said

"Why did you call?" you said

"The boss said its time to change your hair! " unnie said. 

"REALLY?! i want to dye my hair so badly.!" you said. 

"Good then. I am going to your dorm write now."she said and she hangup. 

You then wash your hair. While you were drying it. You heard a DING DONG! You then open your door and you saw stylist unnie. 

"Oh Hi Unnie" you said 

"Hey!" she said and went to the bathroom to get ready with my hair. While she was perparing. you took out your makeup. 

You and sylist unnie were done at the same time. 

2 hours later.....

Stlyist unnie was now finshed dying your hair. YOu then open you eyes and then you look at the mirror. Woah! You look so cute in the new hair and sylist unnie made it curly too. 

You then hug her and said thank you. She then clean up the mess and head off. 

You then change into jeans and a shirt. And you were your new glasses. 

beaultiful, brown hair, cute, cute girl, girl

You then put makeup again. And then you decided to walk around Seoul and eat dinner there. 

You then lock the dorm and head out. You walk around and notice that there were so many people that didnt notice me becuase i wernet even in digusie and that i have a new look. 

You then press the button that tells you to cross the street were there are alot of cars. You then waited for the light turn green walk man so you could cross the road. 

The green walkman then pop up. You then started walking. You were looking down. Becuase you didnt want people to notice you. WHile you were walking across the street. A man didnt saw the red light and just kept driving. You then walk and walk across the road. The green man was still on. While you were walking your heard a car noise coming near you. YOu just ignore it and kept walking. 

You then then almost touch the sidewalk but.....

CRASH! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thats the the last chapter for the story. SO HOW WAS MY STORY???
REMEMBER TO VOTE! 

IN THE COMMENT BOX! 

A SQUAL?

A STORY OF U-KISS?

A STORY OF EXOK?

A STORY OF ONESHOT?

OR  A STORY OF TEEN TOP?