Water Park..... (: and my bedroom

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

Play this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB3dUq4uW6E___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Onew friends finally arrived at Onew's house and onew told them that they are going to a water park so they are bringing their swimsuit. You then told everybody to go in the car and they obeyed. 

It took about 15 min to arrived at the water park. 

You then got out first and buied the tickets for you and the guys. You then gave them the ticket. You then ran off and Minho follwed you. Key was talking about being partners so we wont get lost. So minho follwed after me. You then went in the locker room and took out your shirt and pants. You were now wearing your swim suit. 

When minho saw your swimsuit he was like: 

minho shock

 

You then told him to clothes his mouth. He obeyed. You then took his hand and then you grab him to one of the tubes with a long way slide to the pool. When you guys arrived at the top. You grab the tube and got on and Minho did too. 

And then one person pushed us and you started giggling and smiling very hard. Minho noticed it and he smiled. HE then told you to hold on so you wont fall but you didnt obyed and instead put your hands in the air. 

When the ride was over you ran to a diffrent ride with onew. It was so much fun. when onew and you were done going on the ride you grab his hand and headed to the pool. 

You then went underwater you were trying to scared you. He was looking for you. You then swim underwater close to him and then you got out of the water and scared him. 

HE freak out and went in the water. You started craking up! Onew got mad so he started squezzing your chubby cheeks

Posted Image

 

YAH! that hurts ! you said to Onew! Well, sorry! You are the one that scared me. Onew said. You then squezze his cheeks. You then laughed and then onew did a death glare and you started running and trying to  find key because he is the umma for the guys. werid. 

You then find Key. KEY! help me! you then pointed to Onew. You then ran faster to Key and Key took me somewhere Onew cant find me. The girls bathroom. 

IT took 34 mins to Onew to find me he told me that we are going to go home and you are going to get packing and leaving his house when you are done. While Onew gets change and do something while you are waiting.  

When you were done you called Onew. And then onew arrvied and he helped you with the bags. He then went in the driver seat and headed to our house now. 

You then get out of the car and then you got your stuff and waited for onew where my room was. 

He then dragged me and when he open the door it was so beautiful 

5e4186d69dc183838e0d644bac711cc1_large.j

YOU THEN JUMP UP AND DOWN. YOU THEN HUG ONEW AND JUMP ON YOUR BED, but first you took out your shoes and went to sleep and your clothes that you were wearing.