Date....

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

Day after day you were falling in love with Woohyun. You were wondering if he likes me or not. You were nervous that he would reject. 

You just woke up from a dream about Woohyun. You did the same rountine. You got your backpack and put on your ipod. You were daydreaming about Woohyun. 

You then arrived at school. First thing you saw was Woohyun. You saw him smiling so you just smiled too. You went to your locker and grab your books. 

You then went to history class. You were waiting till the bell ring. And then the bell rang. All the students went to there seat. And then the teacher came as the same time when Woohyun went in. werid.

The class was very boring but you didnt care. You didnt know what to do but, all you did was pay attetion. Finally the bell rang you were so happy but then you turned sad because theres 2 more that you hate. 

Blah blah blahhh....

Skip classes!

 

YES . FINALLY .. LUNCH TIME~ ! you thought...

 

You then got your food and went to f(x) table. Hey Unnie~! you said to the rest of f(x). Hey. they all said. And then You looked around the lunch room and you saw that Woohyun was at the entrance he then was almost near you. 

He then handed you a piece of paper. You were confused. You then look at the paper. You then unfolded it and then you read.

 

Dear Minyoung-shii,

 

Hi there~! i was wondering if you could go on a date with me.?

IF you said yes meet me at the park near your house at 4pm. IF you said No... then dont go.

I will be waiting....~!

 

- Nam Woohyun. (:  

 

You were suprised. He ask you out. You started smiling. Yah~ Minyoung! why are you smiling.? Amber said. You then handed them the note. They were so suprised there face was like 

O___O

 

You were laughing at there face. You were going to the date matter what! You wont say no becuase you dont hate him at all. He is the love of your life after all~ 

WAIT~ A ~ MINUTE~! what am i going to wear? should i wear my contacts or my glasses. ? IM NERVOUSE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!! you thought. 

You then ask unnie is they could help you and then they told you to when school is over rush to the school gates and we are going shopping. you then agreed. 

And then the bell rang. You then clean up your food and then changed into pe clothes. You then went in the gym. 

SKIP CLASSES 

When class was finally done you then rush to the school gates. you were there first you were waiting for the unnies. and then 3 seconds later fx was already here. 

You then went in Krystal car and went to the mall. you didnt went to the mall for a super long time! You were happy that you could finally go to the mall. Becuase of school or lazineessss. 

Unnie park the the car and we went out and went in the super big mall. Victoria was leading then group so we just follwed her. We were in a dress shop. iT took us about 40 minutes to pick a perfect dress. You tried it on and it fit and you will look pretty with make up and stuff. 

You then paid the dress and headed home. Unnie followed you since you love with them in the dorm. 

You were finally home. Unnie did your hair and stuff and then you put on the dress. 

This is what you look like: 

snsd-echo.png

(A/N you are jessica in the picture ^^^^^)

 

Wow. Minyoung. You look pretty. Luna said. Well, thanks. I cant wait to see myself. you said. Krystal did the final touches and she said that you were done and then you turned around and you open your eyes. woah.... You look so pretty. 

Thank you Unnies~!!!!!! you said and hugged them. You then checked the clock. It was 3:55 pm. You gasped. You grab you purse and white heels. And then ran to the park. You were so in a hurry, you almost falled down. 

Few minutes later.....

 You were still running to the park. It werid that it takes forever to walk to the park.. Maybe im just slow so you took offf your heels and then you ran to the park. A few minutes later you were finally at the park. you saw woohyun about to leave. You ran fast as you can to him. 

WAIT!!! you shouted. Woohyun turned around. He was suprised that you were here and you were look beautiful as ever. Im sorry, im late. I ran fast as i could. Im sorry. you said looking down. And putting your heels on. he then look at your feet. There were some scarthes on your feet. He then went near you and he went down. 

Get on. he said.  What?!? you said. Piggyback. to.. the resturant. he said. You nodded and went on him. He told you to hold on tight and you obeyed. 

You guys finally arrvied at the resturant. Nobody was there only the workers. maybe Woohyun book this resturant for us. Woohyun push the door open and then he went to the side windown table. You guys grab a menu and were thinking what to eat. 

You finally decided. I will like beef ramen, and fried rice. you said. 

I will like the same thing. Woohyun said. And you smiled. What kind of drink ? the waiter said. Root beer,please. you said. Pepsi~! Woohyun said. You laughed because Woohyun said pepsi in a weid voice. 

And then the waiter took out menu and we waited for orders. Few minutes later the food finally came. You then dig in first. You were like a pig but, you were cleaner. 

Dang, you must be very hungry he said. you nodded. And enjoyed your fried rice. And then When you almost took your second bite. you accedently checked if there are any shirmps in the fried rice. And you checked and then there were no shrimpy. And then you dig in and ate like a pig. 

When you were done with your firied rice.You are your ramen. When you took your first bite. It was dang spicy. Your eyes widened and then you drank your coke and you cooled down. 

Whats wrong? why did you open your eyes bigger? it was already big. he said. While eating he fried rice. The ramen was spicy. you said. Then keep chewing. Dont stop waiting for the hotness. he said. You nodded. And you did what was told. When you were done eating your ramen. You felt like your mouth was on fire. You finshed like 5 cups of coke until the fireness was over. 

You both was finish. Woohyun told me he needs to go to the bathroom and you nodded. While he was in the bathroom. You look around the resturant. You found a stage. Werid how there is a stage in a resturant. 

Then you look back at the food. And then you heard a mike and then you turned to the stage and found woohyun there. With a music player. you were confused. He push played and the music started. 

Beast: Beautiful~! (: 

Beautiful my girl, 
My beautiful my girl and I, 
So beautiful my girl, (In the cube)
Haha girl, This is my confession, 
Drop that beat.

Oh listen to my heart, 
Nae mam deul-eobwa bwa, 
Eotteon mallodo neoleul, 
Pyohyeonhal su eobsjiman.

Geunyang nae stlye, 
Nae mam deullyeojulge, 
Oh listen listen listen girl.

Nothing better than you, 
Sesangul da-jwodo, 
 You you you you, 
Neowa bakkujin mothae.
 Hey baby girl, 
Maeil-i jeulgeowo sasil jo dulyeon, 
Nuga mwolaedo I want.

So beautiful my girl, 
Oh oh girl, oh oh girl, 
Sigan-i jinado, 
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo, 
Neoleul akkyeojulge my girl, 
Modu da julge neo, (You)
Neoege (You) eege oh oh, 
 Niga eodi issdeun dallyeo gal su isseo, 
I always think about you, )

 Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo, 
Nuhreul salanghalge my girl, 
You you you my girl, 
 

(You) Oh beautiful, (You) So beautiful, (You)

My beautiful, Nothing better than you, 
(Oh beautiful) You, (So beautiful)
You. (My beautiful)

Don't be shy girl.

Niga himdeul ttaen eonjena I'll be there, 
Amuttaena naege wa naui pum-e angyeo, 
 Geunyang nun-eul gamgo, 
Nae mam deul-eobwa bwa, 
Oh listen listen listen girl.

 Nothing better than you, 
 Amudo mos mag-a, 
You you you you, 
Nuhl hyanghan naeh maeum, 
 Haruae semoolnae shiganeul wihae ssuhdo, 
Ahkkabji ahneun gye naya, Just take my hand and fly.

 So beautiful my girl, 
Oh oh girl, oh oh girl, 
Sigan-i jinado, 
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo, 
Neoleul akkyeojulge my girl, 
Modu da julge neo, (You)
Neoege (You) eege oh oh, 
Niga eodi issdeun dallyeo gal su isseo, 
I always think about you, )

 Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo, 
Nuhreul salanghalge my girl, 
You you you my girl, 
) (You) Oh beautiful, 
(You) So beautiful, (You)
My beautiful, Nothing better than you, 
(Oh beautiful) You, (So beautiful)
You. (My beautiful)

 Beautiful my girl, 
 Make a love baby, 
Just make a love, 
Feeling in my heart, So nice.

 So beautiful my girl, (Ohhhh)
Oh oh girl, oh oh girl, (Girl~)
Sigan-i jinado, (Sigan-i jinado)
Nuguboda naega deo deo deo, (Babyy)
Neoleul akkyeojulge my girl, (Girl~)
Modu da julge neo, (You)
Neoege (You) eege oh oh, 
 Niga mulli eetsuhdo neukkil, 
Su eetsuh I'm always dreamin' about you, )

Jigeumboda naega deo deo deo, 
Nuhreul salanghalge my girl, 
You you you my girl, 
(You) Oh beautiful, 
(You) So beautiful, (You)
My beautiful, Nothing better than you, 
(Oh beautiful) You, (So beautiful)
You, (My beautiful)
Nothing better than you.

 

His voice was so beautiful~~~~!!!!! He then stood up. And went to you and kneelded down. 

Would you be my girlfrend? he said

OF course. you said . 

He stand up and kissed you. 

 

YOUR FIRST LOVE, FIRST BOYFRIEND, and FIRST KISS~! you were so happy. 


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YEP !!! Woohyun has a girlfriend is ______. 

The blank is you!!!!! 

 

Hope you love it. Comment, suscribe !