I feel bad for Minyoung ;'(

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

The bell finally ring. That means its lunch time and storty time for the boys. You cleaned up and then you put your book in your locker and headed to the lunch room. You then grab your food that you want and then you headed to the kingkas table. You then waved at them and you sat down next to minho. Key was the first one to talk. Minyoung-ah, tell us. You nodded.

Remember you guys are the first one to know about my life. They nodded. It all started when i was little. I dont know how old i was. When i was home alone becausw i was a big girl. And then about 4 hours later my parents wasnt home yet. So you were worried something bad might happened to them. So, then someone was knocking on the door. It was a officer. they told me that my parents died in a car accdient. So i broke down. Crying for hours. I was home alone and nobody was taking care of me. And then the next day my grandparents came and help me forget about my parents. A tear sleding on your cheek. You ignored your tears and contiuned. And then few weeks ago i notice that my grandparents were not at home. It will be loud because of my grandparents but it was dead silence and the. Today while i was getting ready for school. Someone was ding donging. So i got to the door and opened it. It was a officer. The officer told me that my grandparents has pass away one month ago and they died because of a car accident, just like my parents. When the ofdicer finished talking i broke down like when my parents died. Thats why my eyes were red and puffy. Now the kinhkas table was dead silent. And then the bell rang. You then cleaned up your mess and walk to class.

 

While you were walking to class minho felt bad for you because no one is there to take care of you. And while in class when your teacher were in a middle of a lesson you remembered what the officer said. You then raised your hand if you could to the bathroom. And yhe teacher agreed. You then walk to the bathroom and you started crying all over again....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will like to thank you all of my 21 suscribers! THANK YOU (: im having alot of tears of joy latley all because of you!