Meeting U-KiSS ~ (;

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

You just woke up from the same dream from last night. You really hate that dream. When you wake up you will be sweatying like heck. You then got off of bed and took a warm shower. When you were done you were wearing a Snsd sweatshirt and hello kitty sweatpants.

SNSD SWEATSHIRT:

snsd-the-boys-776.png

0071414706272_500X500.jpg

 

You then made breakfast for everybody because it was your day to do it. 30 minutes later you were finally finshed. You made french toast, hash browns, and syrup.

You then said " BREAKFAST IS READY!" and then the unnies will wake up and go outside and dig in. They didnt brush there teeth yet because they were sleep and that they were very hungry.

When you look at the unnies. You notice that they were still half awake eating breakfast. You laughed at your unnies. You then got out of your phone. And pretend to text somebody but actually you were trying to take a picture of the unnies. You then touch the camera on the screen and then it took a picture of the unnies half awake eating.

You then clicked on the picture and laughed on the floor. And then Victoria said what are you laughing at? And then i showed them the picture and their eyes widened and then they were now fully awake.

Luna was the first one to stop the akward ness. You got 5 secs to run. in 5...4... 'I need to run! I need to run! I dont know where! OH YEAH SHINEE! THEY ARE NEXT DOOR!' you thought. 2... ' I am going to run now bye!" And then you run off to Shinee's dorm and after you is the unnies. you then knock on the door very fast and hard so that they could hear. And then you heard the door unlocking and then you open the door and ran in. You then ran in Keys room who is still sleeping.

You then wake him up. YAH WAKE UP! you yelled in his ear. And then when he heard your voice he immendenty wake up. Whats up? he said. Whats up? HELP ME! Unnie is trying to kill me. I took a picture of them half awake while they were eating breakfast and hten they told me to..... and then you were about to say something but the unnies were already in the room.

Key! Help ME! you said and went under the blankets. And then Key yelled at the unnies not to hurt you because she is the youngest and she is very fragile in the inside but not the outside. You couldnt belive the key is so protective to.... I LOVE YOU KEY <3 (:

And then the unnies went out of Keys room with their heads down. Now you felt bad for them that Key yelled at them for me. You then got out of the cover. And then you went out of Key's room and then try to find your unnies so you could apolgize.

You then went in the dorm and then you saw that the unnies were at the living putting there head down. You now felt really guilty. "Unnie... I am so sorry. That i took a picture of you guys. And that Key yelled at you. I am so sorry. you said and then started crying because you felt really bad.

And then Krystal went over to you and pat your back. "Its okay. No need to cry."she said. She then open wide with her arms and then you went up to her and hug her. You then started to cry more.

While you were crying Manger oppa went in the dorm. Hey you guys!.... Umm... Whats wrong with Minyoung? he said. And then he sat down next to you and then Amber telled him what happen. He then lean closer to you and then started rubbing your back. Saying that it is okay.

And then Manger Oppa was the first one to stop the silence. " Hey Minyoung." he said. You then look with him. " I have something to cheer you up. Do you know U-KiSS?" he ask. You nodded. "Well, for our next concert we are going to perform with U-Kiss. So we are going to meet them later. Do you want it to be right now? he said. YOu nodded again and ask " Can i have ice cream too? " you said with a puppy face. " Okay. We get ice cream while we go to U-Kiss dorm. Okay? he said. ANd then you made a ok sign with your fingures.

You then got your phone getting ready to go. You then went out of your room and then headed to the van with everybody else. You felt happy just because you are going to get ice cream and going to see U-Kiss. In the inside you were jumping up and down like a little fan girl.

We then finally arrvied at the ice cream shop. And you were the first one to go in. You then look around the store. There were so many ice cream. It was all your favorite ones. You dont know what to pick. You then got a idea. Since you love all the flavors you will ask Manger oppa to pick for you.

You walk up to him and said. " Oppa. Can you pick for me. All the flavors is my favorite and i dont know what to pick. You can pick anything i could finsh it! you said. He  then nodded and went up to the counter. He then said your order and then he turned around to the unnies. " Do you guys want any?" he ask.

They nodded and they said there order to the cashier. He then paid it and then we waited for our order. 5 minutes later order was fianlly finshed. You then got yours and then you hugged you manger and said thank you and a kiss in the cheek. You then dig in.

While you were eating you were walking to the van. Manger Oppa then unlock the van so you could go in. 20 seconds later unnies and manger oppa was in the van ready to go to ukiss dorm while eating there ice cream.

10 minutes later we were fianlly at U-Kiss dorm and we finshed our ice cream. Our manger were suprised that we finshed it so fast. We then got out of the car and waited for our manger to get out of the van. 

When he was finally out he lead us to where the ukiss dorm was. When we finally arrvied at there dorm you were nervous. You just dont know why you were just so nervous.

Manger Oppa knock on the door for us. And then a boy with black hair open the door. He look so cute. I just want to pinch his so called chubby cheeks. The guy with chubby cheeks then let us in and then i have to say Ukiss dorm is clean. You thought it would be messy because you know boys right?

The boy with chubby cheeks then let us go to the couch and sit. And then he yelled at someone to come out because they had guests. Then the manger told us why we are here and stuff and then fx intorduce our self.

Hello, We are F(x)! Please take care of us well! you guys all said

I am the leader of the group and i am Victoria and i am 24 years old.

I am the lead rapper of the group,  I am Amber and i am 18  years old.

I am the Vocalist of the group, I am Luna and i am 17 years old

I am the Sub-Rapper of the group, I am Sulli and i am 17 years old.

I am the lead Vocalist of the group, i am Krystal and i am 17 years old.

And i am the main Vocalist , main dance, and maknae and i am 16 years old.

And one more time we are F(X)! you guys all said and bowed.

Then the Ukiss intorduced themself. When they were done we got to tell more about our self. I cant belive that fx and Ukiss get along so well. You had alot of fun talking to Dongho because he is the youngest. When he will tell a joke i will laugh about it and then it will be akward. But Kevin will cut the akward ness because he is caring to Dongho and you.

You felt like dongho is like you older brother. 2 hours later we were stil talking and it was time for dinner so Manger oppa is going to get something so we could eat. I then announce that i want to get there phone number so i could text them when i am bored. and they shugred it off and put there numbers in your phone.

When you were done you notice that Ukiss got themself a nicknames:

Soohyun : Cute Leader Soohyun ~

Kiseop: y Kiseop (:

Aj: Aj ;D

Hoon; "Hoot, Hoot, Hoot Hoon~!"

Eli: Pigeon Eli

Kevin: KevinWoo hoooo~

Dongho: Cute Chubby Cheek guy~!

 

You mostly like Dongho one! (: 1 hour later manger oppa was finally home with food. You were so hungry. You were about Dongho because he is so chubby. And you notice that Manger oppa got chicken wings. You then ran up to him and grab a box and ran off in dongho room.

Manger oppa then said " She loves her chicken. Dont.Even.Try. To. Stop. Her. I REPEAT! Dont touch her chicken. She knows Taekwondo. he said.

They all nodded. As they agreed. Manger oppa then put the chicken on the table and they dig in. While they were talking. Dongho put some chicken on his plate and then walk in his room. He notice that you were in his room watching tv while eating chicken.

He laughed at you. When you heard dongho laughed. You gave him a death glare and then he stop. He then sat next to you and started to to his dinner. After awhile of silence you spoke up. So, Dongho can i call you oppa? you said. He nooded. You were now happy. YOU GOT A NEW OPPA! YAY! FAN GIRL MOMMENT! you thought.

5 minutes later you were finally done with a bucket of chicken. You then put the bucket in the kitchen garbage. Everybody was suprised that you finshed a whole box by yourself. IN the inside you were a pig. YOu always finshed you food but you never got any alot of pounds only a little bit.

YOu then walk back to dongho;s room. YOu notice that he finshes his too. ANd then he ask if i want to play any video games and  nodded and then you looked at the games. All of it was your favorite. 

You then told Dongho to picked and he pick halo. We play for about 2 hours. without stopping. You then found Dongho in the game and shoot him. You then jumped up and down. 

If you looked at the score bored you will understand. 

Dongho: Died 80 

Minyoung: Died 20