Roommates......

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

You woke up and then you saw that your clothes were packed and you were going to miss your room. Maybe you shouldnt pick to be a trainee. Oh well, its too late now. 

You then took a shower and made you last breakfast at your brother house. You change to a shirt and a skinney jeans and then you left a note that you are going to live at Sm. since you are a trainee. You then look around the house one more time. You remember you spot when you cried when you are mad it was a place at dance room. 

You really love the dance room because there were alot of memories of it. You then waved goodbye in Onew house and left. 

When you arrived to Sm. the judges were there. You then bowed and said Hello!  Good Morning ~ (: 

The judges then told you to follow them and you obeyed. You were excited to meet your roommates because you have a little of friends. And there it is the form door. You then open it. YOu then saw 4 pretty girls but there is one that look like a boy. 

And then they intorduced them self. Hi, my name is Victoria. I will treat you like your mom. When victoria said that you wer sad because your parents are already dead. 

My name is Amber. I know i look like a boy but im a girl. Im Krystal! Im Luna! And i am Suli!!! And i am Lee Minyoung ! But call me Minyoung. And my brother is Onew! SHinee Lee Jinki just for telling you. 

They told me to call them Unnie! and i agreed. And then one of the judges said we need a group name and it took us about 20 min. You said what about f(x)? 

And they agreed! You then told them what room i am and they said that i was in the same room in as Krystal. You then unpack and then went next door if Key was right or wrong. 

You then knock and then you saw Minho. Yah! Minyoung-ah what are you doing here? he said. um.. I live next door. you said. Im in fx. now... you said. I was just wondering if shinee live next door because Key told me. you said 

Minho nodded and let you in and you told him that you were Onew little sister. I cant belive that Onew didnt told them. AISH! that boy.... you thought.. 

You then left and have a great day with fx (: