Performance.....

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

^^^^^^ Sorry for a bad picture i cant find a picture that has both fx and ukiss. And that i cant make a photo because i dont really dont know how? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 months later.....

You just woke up. And then you look at your calender. Today was the day you and fx is going to perform with Ukiss. You were excited and nervous. You then clean your bed and then you went to the bathroom to brush your teeth. When you were  done you went downstairs and waited for breakfast to be served. 

You were still half awake. Because last night you were practicing the dances for the performance all night. And went to sleep about 4 in the morning. Right now is 8am. 

While you were waiting for your breakfast you accidently fall asleep. 10 minutes later breakfast was served and Victoria Unnie yelled at the unnies to go down to eat breakfast. While you were still sleeping you didnt heard a thing. And then Amber saw a glass of water and then she grabbed the water and spalsh you on your face. 

The unnies was suprised that Amber splash you with water. You then stirred in your sleep and then you went back to dreamland. And then the unnies then let you just sleep because you practice very hard for the performance. 

 2 hours later.....

You finally woke up from your nap. You were now finally awake. You then saw that you were still in sitting at the dining table and a cold breakfast on the table you then yawn. And then you grab the plate of food and then you wrap it with foil and then you hum it up so it will be warm. 

BEEP BEEP! You then open the micorwave and grab your food and got off the foil and put the foil in the garbage. And then you dig in. You took your first bite and then you spit it out. "HOT, HOT!" you said while waving your hands near your mouth. 

You then grab a glass of water and then put ice in it. And then you drank the water and your tongue calm down. You then got a plate and fan the food so it could cool down. 

You then fan the food for about 1 minute and then you start to dig in one more time. This time it is warm. You then finshed the food about 20 minutes.When you were done you took a shower and when you were done you change into sweats and a tank top.

You're going to practice again and again. 10 minutes later you finally arrvied at the dance studio you got your ipod out of you pocket and then you plug in the laptop and then you got the songs that you are going to practice. 

3 hours later. You were finally finshed practicing. You got everything perfect. You hope you wont mess up the performance. You then took a shower again because you didnt want to smell like a smelly olf. 

When you were done you dried your hair and you grab a ramdom backpack and put stuff you need like a new pair of outfit, my pills, etc...

You then grab your glasses and put it on. You then went down and notice that manger oppa and unnies are waiting. You then ran into the van and seatbelt yourself. 

Manger oppa then drove to the place where we are going to peform at. 15 minutes later you guys finally arrvied. You were so nervous your legs wer shaking.

YAH! MINYOUNG! Stop being so nervous would you? Just think of.... WOOHYUN! Luna said. Dang, i didnt know that Luna is so mad right now. Maybe i should stop shaking and think of Woohyun. Yeah, Woohyun.! 

When you were thinking of woohyun. You ddnt think of him. You actually think of Kevin. YEAH, Kevin Woo. When you were near him your heart start to beat faster and that i will be embrasment even though i didnt do anything because you thought you would do something stupid. 

And then Manger oppa runied your thoughts about Kevin. YAH! MINYOUNG! Pay attetion! he said. You nodded and went in. The stylist then started your makeup and then even changed the eye contacts. it was brown to gray. 

Werid how it is gray. You then just ignored the contacts and then when the stylist finshed your make up you got your outfit you suppose to wear for the performance. 

fx:

9285.jpg

Left to right: 

Luna, Victoria, Sulli, You, and Krystal. 

Boys;

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyO-hgUiAslTj78K_HFEA

Left to Right: 

Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, Hoon, Eli 

 

The stylist did final touches when more time just in case the makeup got a away on the outfits. and then a person said that we are up next. So all of you guys went to get your mics and got ready. 

5...4...3...2...1

The music started and we started singing the song that we practice. 

( Song: Girls Day- Oh! my god http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm7cML13tTU)

You guys did everything right even the boys! and then the next song came up. 

(Song: U-Kiss- not young) 

And then everybody got everything right just like the first song. And then another came up....

(Shinee Lucificer) 

Thats the hardest one of all. And then you started getting nervous because you mostly need help on Lucifier. But good thing you practice alot. You then made a face that say 'i know how to do this song face'. everybody did it perfect. 

Everybody was suprised. That we all learn the dances and did everything perfect. 

When the song ended you guys bowed and did a little introduction and then left the stage. 

And then when you guys were done. You guys removed the makeup and outfits off you guys and put on a outfit. You were now wearing sweater that has ukiss on it and gray skinney jeans with your real dorkey glasses. 

And then everybody went out for dinner and that performance that we did was the best one of all so far. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh and i am really sorry that i didnt update for so long. i am just... you know lazy. i am REALLY SORRY!