New Student.........and the queenka.......

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

(the picture is the kingkas and queenkas: yuri and jessica) pretend the other girl (not yuri)  is jessica because i dont who that is? its confussing sorry. hope you like the chapters and stores... suscribe, comment or add friend! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You just woke up. Went to take a shower, change uniform, eat breakfast, curl your hair + makeup. And you grab your backpack and walk to school. While you were walking you were listening to Mystery by beast . You were humming to the song. Then the next song came it was Oppa Oppa by Donghae and Eunhyuk. You know the dance to both Mystery and Oppa Oppa.! Then a very shiney car caught my eye. It was black. I then look at the driver seat..... omg... Its MINHO! So you covered your face to he coundnt see. You then peek just incase if he pass me and it was. THE COAST IS CLEAR! You smiled.  

And then you put your ipod in your back. YOU were already at school. You then headed to your locker. You grab your history books and then you closed your locker and then headed to your history class. You headed to your seat and took out your homework and then you got out your book and notebook. And then the bell rings and the teacher walked in. Class, take out your homework and give it to me now. the teacher said. Everybody got out there homework and stook up and handed to the teacher. Everybody then headed back to there seat. Then the teacher announced that there would be 4 new students. And they are all the Kinga and including Choi Minho. Boys, walk in the teacher said to the new students. And then the boys walked in. Woah... they look so familur... I seems like a saw them before. werid. 

And then the boys introduced them self. Hey, my name is Kim Jonghyun. The guy with brown and blonde hair.  Hi, my name is Kim Kibum aka. Key! Key said. Hi my name is Tamien! And my name is Lee Jinki aka. Onew! They all bowed to the students. Then the teacher told us sit at the back with me. ): Great, im sitting to the new kingka. And then the four boys went to the seat next to me. And then i intorduced myself to them. Hi there, my name is Miyoung-imada! IF you need help tell me. ANd then they all said hi to Minyoung at the same time.  

And then they all sat at there seat. And then the teacher told us to get out our books and notebooks. And everybody obeyed. While the teacher told us about the Lewis and Clark, i took a peek at the new students. I cant belived that they are really foucusing what the teacher are saying. werid.... And then the bell ring thats mean P.e time for me. well, i dont know about any else whos in my class on yoona. Werid shes not at school. Maybe she is sick. Well i dont know? You then put your stuff back in your locker and got out your pe stuff and then you changed and then you walked in the gym. YOu cant belived that the four boys has the same p.e and history class as me. werid.... again! 

Then the p.e teacher told us that we are doing. It was the pacer test. YAY! i love running. And then the man in the speakes say blah blah... foot behind the line.... blah blah.... The pacer begin in 3...2....1.... and then ran slowly because on the 1-3 level goes slow. So you wont waste alot of energy and yeah. 10 min later.... 60.....61.....63.....64..... 65.....66....67.....68... You were still in the test alot of girls give up and half of the boys were lazy to do it so you were the only girl.        75.....76.....77.....78....79..... And then Minho saw you and smiled. He didnt know that you were doing so well... And then it was up to 100! you kept going. Everybody was cheering. Everybody gave so you and the kingkas were the only one.. And then it was 123 and Tamien stopped... 130 onew stopped. And then you put a smile on your face and did your best. 149 Key stopped. 157 Jonghyun stopped. So you and Minho was last one. Now it was up to 200! YOu didnt gave up. You really love running! Thats why you're at 200 right now... i mean 206 no i mean 210.. whatever. You put faith in yourself. Everybody was so suprised that you could go up to more than 200! It was now 250....250...251....253....254.........267......270.... and then Minho stopped. And you kept going your goal is to  go to 300. You want a A+ for pe! And then 290....291....292....293... you are almost there.....294.....295.....296....297 almost there! ....298....299... 300! 

You made it. And you stopped. Your shirt were like covered with sweat, ALOT of sweat. And then the bell ring thats mean vocal class time... You were so tired and your legs were so sore! While you were walking to your locker somebody tripped you and you sprained your leg.... You then look up it was the queenka Yuri....