Woah.....

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

Play this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brk4vSNr_F8&feature=related______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You were finally discharged out of the hospital. You then step outside of the hospital. You could feel the wind touching your cheeks.  And then Onew told me that he wants to go to Starbuck so we did. 

When we arrived at Starbucks, there were a lot of people. You then waited in line waiting for your turn. It was finally your turn. You then took your order and so did Onew. 

And then Onew and you sat at one of the tables near the window. You both took your seat and you look outside. Something caught your eye. 

There were 7 handsome boys outside. You then called Onew. 

Yah! OPPA! Who are those people? you pointed at the 7 people. 

They are Infinite! he said 

And then our drinks finally arrived. You were the first when to sip your coffee. You then look outside again. 

Woah... they are so pretty (: you cant even take your eyes off them. 

And then Onew fake coughed. Hi, Oppa~ ! you said 

Hi. he replied. So, what should we talk about? you said. I don't know? he said. What about we go home? you said. He then look at you straight in the eye. Fine he said. 

You then grab both of your coffee and headed to SM. While you were walking you told Onew something. Oppa, when we arrived i need to talk to the Lee Soo-man. 

And he nodded. You guys finally arrived and then you headed to Sooman. You then knocked. You then heard his voice. Come in. he said. You then walk in. 

What is the problem Minyoung-ah? he said. Umm... i was thinking what school do i go to? you said. Well you are going to go to Seoul High. It is near here. Just 10 minute walk. he said. Thank you! you said and walk out. 

You then went back to your dorm. And then you saw that everybody was on the couch watching TV. Hey Unnies~~!! you said. HI Minyoung-ah.! everybody said. 

And then Victoria sat up and hugged you. IM sorry for what happens. she said. Its okay. You didn't know that i was allergic to seafood. you said. Victoria nodded and then she went back watching TV. You then checked the clock. IT was 5pm. You checked the calendar what day is it. It was Sunday. So it was Victoria and Amber time since its already almost dinner time. 

So you then look at Victoria she was looking at the clock. And same thing as Amber. And they both went in the kitchen and started making dinner. 

Unnie~! you said to Victoria. You could cook seafood for others girls but remind me which one is seafood. And then Victoria put 2 thumbs up! 

She then conutied cooking. You sat on the couch next to Suli. Suli guess what? you said to her. What? She replied. i saw 7 hot boys today. Onew told me they are called infinite . you said. NO WAY! she said 

You guys talk for a while. And then Unnie told us that we have to eat dinner. You thought that she cooked fast. But, i didn't you were just enjoying your conversation with Suli.  

You guys ate the delicious food. You finished you food and grab a pink backpack and put notebook and pencils.For getting ready for your first day of Seoul High. You were so nervous because people might think I'm a nerd or something.

You finally finished packing and then you went on your bed and went into deep sleep. ~~~