Fainted.......

I HAVE A BROTHER!?!

You just woke up. You did your usually routine and then you made everybody breakfast since it was your day to do it. You then changed into your school uniform and then you grab your converse and then you headed to school. Few minutes later you finally arrived you then got your stuff from your locker and then you headed to your classroom and then took the seat and the sametime the bell rang. You then got your notebook out. And pencil. You then paid attention in class like always.

And then the bell rang that means history is finally over. You then put your books in your backpack that is hello kitty and then you went to your next class and then next class. (sorry, i just want to skip it.) IT was lunch time! YAY~ You then grab your tray and you got pizza, french fries and coke. You then paid your order and then you went to the fx/queenka table. You just notice that Woohyun wasnt in class today. You were sad. There were nobody to hug him or kiss his cheek.

You made a pout face while headed to the fx table. They then notice your pout face. Awww... Minyoung-ah whats the problem.? Sulli said. Woohyuniee isnt here. you even pouted more. The queenka where thinking. "awww... Minyoung looks so cute while she pouts." You then grab your pizza and ate it while pouting. And then you look at the kingka table. You search around for Woohyun but he wasnt there. And then you were more scared and sad.

You hope that he is okay. You then finished all your food. Even your drink. You then put your tray away and then you went to your next class. When you arrvied you saw everybody in there seat. You then fainted........ Myungsoo saw you fainted. He gasped and then he pick you up and headed to the nurse's office. He ran and ran to the office. He then arrived while carrying you.

He then put you in the bed and the nurse just went in and saw you she then check you up and the she told Myungsoo to take her to the hospital. He then put you in the car and the he drove off to the hospital. he then arrived and carried you to the hospital he then closed the door and ran. The doctor notice you and then the operation started. Myungsoo was worried so he called Woohyun. After he called him he waited for him. About 3 minutes later Woohyun was panting and had a worried face.

What happend to my Minyoung? Woohyun yelled at Myungsoo. I dont know. When walk in class she fainted. I dont really know what happen to her. I just carriedd her to the hostipal. Myungsoo said in a calm voice. Woohyun then calm down and then Manger hyung texted him and said that he has tons of schedle and more tommorrow. 

Tell Minyoung that i miss her. he said and then left . Myungsoo was confused. He then called shinee over to the hostipal to tell them about Minyoung. Same thing as Woohyun they were in the hostipal in 3 minutes....