The Truth?

One Step Closer

 

WOW! Thanks GUYS! MY SUBSCRIBERS ARE INCREASING! I HOPE YOU GUYS DROP YOUR COMMENTS TOO! I PROMISED IF YOU COMMENT, I WILL UPDATE MORE AND MORE!! hehe x) 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

‘Super Junior’s Leeteuk and Kang Sora are dating back?’

A few years ago they were husband and wife on the virtual reality show ‘We Got Married’. Both ‘husband’ and ‘wife’ are announcing that they fall in love towards wach other on the set and sooner they have made a public announcement on their love relationship and their love feelings towards each other that grows after having the fake married. Not a almost a year later, they breaks up with reasons by their hectic schedules and lack of understanding towards each other.

Recently our paparazzi spotted Kang Sora appeared around the parking lot area of the most popular leader of Hallyu group’s condominium. They seems having a conversation and sharing some pictures on the handphone together. By looking that picture both Kang Sora and Leeteuk seems so close.

Are they back on track? Are they getting on some lovey dovey moments again? Will they announced their reunion soon? Will all of the fans accept their relationship again?

 

You quickly flipped the newspaper, fold it and put it aside. Why would you care anyway? None of your business. He is nothing to you now. He doesn’t have anything related t you right now. you shouldn’t be bother about it. Whatever he did, doesn’t matter anymore. He have his own life. Just whatever. You look at the clock on the wall 11pm. You just finished cleaning the houses and also washing all the clothes. Jane and Danny already sleep early since Danny is so excited that he will be joining his soccer’s training camp tomorrow. So, you need to wake up early tomorrow too. You yawned a few times already. You feels tired too. You think you should just head to your bedroom. You walk to Jane and Danny’s room and saw them already in a deep sleep.  You closed the door and as you are walking to your bedroom, you heard your door’s  being knocked. Who will come to your house at this time? You walk to the door and peeked in the holes. What..is he doing here at this hour. You groaned then and opened the door. As soon as you opened the door, than man just fall to you. Luckily you managed to hold him before both of you fall to the floor.

“Yah! Park Jungsoo! Are you drunk? What are you doing here?” You almost screamed.

He smirked. “I miss you calling me that.. Jungsoo..hik!”

He is half conscious. You know that by just looking at his face.

“Yah, what are you doing here? Aishh..”

“_____-ah, I miss you.” He hugged you so tight. “I miss Jane and Danny. Just let be their father because I know I am their father. I am so sorry for left you alone while you were pregnant to them..” He sobs.

You don’t know what to say to him. You know he is not in the right state at the moment. You cant asked him to go back. He is seriously drunk. He cant even drive in this state. You have no other options.

“Yah! I am tired right now, I wanna sleep, so just get in.” You pulled him inside your house and locked the door.

You think where to let him lay down. The couch cant fit him beside you don’t want Jane or Danny to get shocked in the morning later on. You sighed. You put one of his arm around your neck to support him who cant even walk properly and guided him to your room. his mouth keep on mumbling ‘sorry’ all the way long. You throw him on the bed. He is heavy for you. You take off his shoes and remove his jacket. You loosen up his shirt’s button.

“Yah, Leeteuk. Just sleep now. I am so damn tired now. Just sleep. Stop talking.” You said when he still mumbling and sobbing. Like almost crying.

“I wonder. You should just go to your beloved ‘wife’ instead of coming here you know…” You sighed.

“I broke up.. with.. Sora..years..ago..” You heard him mumbled that.

“Whatever. I don’t care..” You said. “You left me for her anyway..” You mumbled to yourself.

“It was..my mistakes..I am an..idiot..”

“Leeteuk.. please just sleep, okay?” You said to him. You laid yourself next to him. Not so close. Almost at the end of the bed. You afraid your old habit might come back. Then you switch off the light.

 

*

 

LEETEUK POV

 

I wake up a feel so dizzy. My head hurts so much. At first I feel very unfamiliar room but then I quickly get it. I remembered  something earlier that I thought just a dream. But it was a reality. I woke up and saw ____ next to me, sleeping. We used to sleep next to each other and the feelings of waking up with her next to me is so wonderful and cant be described by words. I thought it was a dream and I fell asleep again that time. I stand and walk out the room. I saw her with her kids. What a perfect view that I always wanted. I imagined how my life would be if I’m part of her. Part of this family. Waking up next to her, my wife. She prepares me breakfast while I spend my times waking up our children. Joking around and teasing my kids as much as they love it and kissed her on the cheek while the kids are looking at us. But.. but why I always wasted the precious things I ever had and ruined everything?

“Eomma..I am nervous.” Danny said to her.

She is cooking something at that time but she still spend some time to spend her times to listen to her kids.

“Why, honey? Shouldn’t you be excited that you will be joining the soccer’s training that you always wanted?” She caressed Danny’s cheek.

“I know.. But I think I will be missing you and Jane. This is the first time we’ll be apart..” Danny looks sad.

“Awww~ baby.. some day we will be apart too. You will leave eomma and get married too. But don’t worry, as for now, I know you can manage it. My boy is a strong boy.”

“Eomma, I will miss oppa too. Who is going to play with me?” Jane whined.

“Jane, it is only for 3 days. You are not going to realized it when it already passed three days. Time flies so fast. Trust me.” She gave her words to her kids.

“Eomma, don’t forget me okay?” Danny pouted.

“Danny, you and Jane the only people I had. How could I forget you? You guys are the best things that ever happened to me. Three days wont make me forget my hero. Just promised me you take care of yourself okay?” She hugged Danny and then Jane come nearer and hugged both of them too.

 I love how she used to be mother to all my dongsaengs and now she is a real mother and I love seeing how she managed to show all of her love to her kids. It must be tough for her to raised both Jane and Danny alone. How I wished I could be with them right now.

“Now, I’ve told you that last night Teuk-ahjussi is ‘sick’ and he come to our house right? Now, Danny help me to wake Teuk-ahjussi and Jane help me prepared the plates, okay?” She give her beautiful smiles to her kids. Then I saw Jane quickly searched and arranged the plates while Danny comes out from the kitchen and shocked when he noticed me.

“Oh! Teuk-ahjussi already awake, eomma!” He shouted from where I stand.

“Danny-ah, your camp is today?” I asked him.

“Yup! I will wear the jersey that ahjussi bought for me!” He excitedly said.

“Have you packed all your things?” He nodded happily. Such a smart boy. “Are you sure you didn’t left anything?”

“Oh!” He seems remembering something. “Eomma! Where is the letter that you’ve signed?” He shouted a bit asking his mother. It must be the parents approval letter for the camp.

“Inside the drawer next to the television!”

I heard her from the kitchen. Danny rushed to the drawer and searched for it. But he is mumbling since he cant find it.

“Danny-ah, let me help you.” I move closer to him and help him seek through every drawer. I see a folder file and decided to search the letter inside the folder file. I flicked through every pages but suddenly I stopped when I look at something. Danny and Jane’s birth certificate.

“Da..Danny..is this your appa’s name?” I stuttered as I pointed at the name stated on the birth certificate.

Child’s Name : Dennis Park Junghwa

Mother’s Name : ______ Lee

Father’s Name ..

I am so shocked to see the father’s name.

“Ne! My appa name is Park Jungsoo!” Danny answered me.

Ofcourse neither Jane or Danny knew my real name. I look again at the birth certificate.

Father’s Name : Park Jungsoo

It is me! I was right all the time. I am their father. It was true. The other day when I went to their kindergarden I asked their teacher for their information which stated that their father’s name is me too. But now, when I see this, their birth vertificate, nothing could be wrong. ______ cant denied it anymore. I am Danny and Jane’s father. I wonder she still put me as their father and named them after me eventhough she said she still hate me so much.

“Danny..have you..”

 

NORMAL POV

You was cooking but you wondered weather Danny have found his approval letter or not since he haven’t said anything and it was kinda quiet at the living room. You walk to the living room and saw Leeteuk beside Danny.

“Danny..have you..”

You stopped as soon as you saw Leeteuk was holding a file. Not just a file. That file contains all your family documents. All important documents. Including the birth certificate of Jane and Danny. He cant see that!

“What are you doing?!” You pulled the file from Leeteuk.

“_______. It is true. It is stated in that. You cant denied it anymore! I was right.” He said.

“No! It is not true!” You raised your voice.

“Eomma.. why are you yelling at Teuk-ahjussi?” Jane asked innocently.

“Eomma, Teuk-shjussi was just helping me..” Danny added.

“Get out from my house! Now!” You raised your voice and pointed your finger at the door.

“_____, please give me a chance. I promised I will make this things right. Let me took the rensponsibility that I should.”

“Get out! I don’t wanna see your face ANYMORE! Go! Don’t come back!! I used to gave you all the chances you need but you ruined everything! I wont give you any chances anymore! Go!” You was so mad that you ignored all your children’s whining. You realized Jane already starts to cry and Danny will be sure following him after that.

“______..” He said almost whispering.

“Please..just..go..” Your voice cracked.

He sighed and take his jacket and went out through the door. You hugged Jane and Danny so tight after that. You keep holding on your tears. You don’t wanna your kids to see your tears.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment replies : 

Carmelnap : heyyy, happy to see you here! hehe. :D Kyuhyun or Leeteuk? Stay tune! haha. x)

marisa566 : she used to gives Teuk chances before that is why she didnt dare to give him more. :D

glaizam05 : should i make a poll for Kyuhyun or Leeteuk? hehe. x)

sapphirebluesuju : awww~ dont be like that. please do read no matter what! hihi. :D

SujuXLove : heyyy. glad to see you here! the poster, credits to my dongsaeng , maymadiha. hehe. ^^