아빠??

One Step Closer

 

“______-ah! Where are you going?” He is panting. Maybe he runs to you.

“None of your business.” You said.

“Picking up Danny and Jane?”

You didn’t answer and keep on walking.

“Let’s go together,okay?”

You stopped. “Yah! I said stop bothering me and my kids. Why you still don’t understand? Aren’t you afraid people will see us and starts to spread rumours about you?”

“Well, I don’t mind about my reputation anymore. I don’t care. Let people say whatever they like.”

“Fine. Don’t blame me later on.”

“I wont. In fact maybe I will thanked you.” He smirked.

His words annoyed you more. You continues walking and he just followed you. Walking by your side. You keep on walking and pretend like nothing happened. You reached the kindergarden a few minutes later. But you saw Danny and Jane at the playground in the kindergarden. Jane standing behind Danny while Danny is staring angrily at a boy infront of him. Behind the boy stands three more boys.

“Yah! Uri appa is not dead yet!” Danny shouted at that boy.

“Proove it! Loser! Look at me. My appa bought me a new jersey! It is expensive. I bet you didn’t have any! You and your sister are poor!” That boy keep on mocking Danny and Jane.

Jane coincidently saw you and Leeteuk standing nearby and quickly run to you.

“Eommaaaaaaa.. Hwang Sunghae bullied us again..” You heard Jane is sobbing. You patted her head and you wanted to go to danny but Leeteuk grabbed your hand to stopped you. Then he walks to them.

“Hwang Sunghae is it?” Leeteuk asked that boy.

He just nodded. “W..wa.wae?” He stuttered.

“Why you always keep on bullying Danny and Jane? Because they don’t have any appa? Do you know who am I?”

He shooked his head lightly. “No..”

“I told him my appa is not here. He is working. But he always said that I have no appa. Liar!” Danny almost shouted.

Leeteuk grabbed Danny’s shoulder. “Well, Sunghae, do you know who am I?”

“Ahjussi is a celebrity, right?” One of Sunghae’s friends answered.

Leeteuk chuckled a bit. “Yup, but what is more important than that is, I am Danny and Jane’s appa. So after this if you guys try to bully Danny or Jane again, you have to faced me. And I will talk to your appa too.”

“No! Don’t tell my appa..” Sunghae looks scared.

“Okay. But if you promised not to bully Jane or Danny anymore.”

“Arasso..Mianhae..” Sunghae pouted and guided his friends to walk from Danny and Leeteuk. Danny and Leeteuk then walk towards you.

You furrowed your eyebrows and look a bit pissed off. You don’t know to be mad or thanked to Leeteuk.

“Yeay! Eomma.. Teuk ahjussi saved us!” Jane runs towards Leeteuk and cling to him. He lifted Jane then and holding Danny’s hand. Danny and Jane looks so happy at that time.

“Let’s go?” He said to you and walk with holding Danny’s hand and lifting Jane. You lost your words seeing your kids so happy and followed him from the back.

“Eomma! Ppali-yo!” Danny call you and gestured his hands to be hold by you. You run a little and hold his empty hand. That time, anyone that saw four of you might be seeing you guys a one happy family but the fact is not like what are they seeing.

After a few minutes, all of you reached a restaurant. You enter the restaurant heavily. Both Jane and Danny still excited. You let jane sit beside Leeteuk and Danny sit beside you.

“So, what do my babies want to eat?” Leeteuk gives his dimple smiles which you find that is a things that annoyed you currently

“Chicken! I want to eat chicken!” Danny shouted in English excitedly.

“Me too!” Jane also speaks in English.

“Do they speaks in English all the time?” Leeteuk asked you.

You feel very heavy to open your mouth. “Sometimes.” You sighed.

Yes, you teach your kids to speaks in English sometimes. They are multiracial. So , English is a must.

“Oh, okay. What do you want  to eat?” He’s being nice to you.

“Anything.” You replied him.

“Eomma.. eomma waegure? Sick?” Jane pouted.

Danny quickly touched your forehead then. “Ani.. eomma doesn’t have fever. Eomma..”

“I am fine. Okay, babies?” I weakly smiles at them.

“Let’s order now, okay?” Leeteuk call the waiter then. She come with a notebook and a pen in her hand.

“Omo! Are they twins?” She is so excited looking at Jane and Danny. Jane and Danny just smiles. Leeteuk too. “Omo! Their smiles.. Just like their appa. Almost the same! But they have their eomma’s eyes, ne?” The waiters chuckles.

You feels so annoyed at that time. You glanced at her and then glanced at Leeteuk. You crossed you arms. Leeteuk noticed you and quickly placed the orders. And finally the waiters left the table.

“Eomma, can we call Teuk-appa?” A sudden questioned from Danny.

“Mwo?! Shirreo! Andwae!” You said without thinking and you almost makes him cry because she sounds like shouting to him. You quickly hugged him.

“Danny-ah, I am sorry. I didn’t meant to shout at you. Mianhae. Later, after I finished work we go to the mall and buy you the new jersey that you wanted okay?” You soothed him. Luckily he is the type who will quickly cheered up.

“Teuk-ahjussi follow us too, ne?!” A sudden invitation from Jane.

Leeteuk glanced at you. “If eomma allowed me..”

“Eomma..” Jane pouted and make a pity face.

“Fine.” You crossed your arms.

 

*

“________-ah, where are you? Let’s have dinner tonight with Jane and Danny.” You heard Kyuhyun’s excited voice over the phone.

“Oh? Oppa… mianhae yo.. but now I am at the mall..”

“Mall? I’ll pick you up.” He seems insisted.

“Oppa..But Jane, Danny and I are with him..” You hesitated.

“Him? Leeteuk hyung? How could that possible? You said you..ow How could that H” He didn’t finished his words and sounds dissapointed.

“Jane and Danny insisted him to follow them, oppa. Look, oppa. I am sorry but maybe next time okay?” You said to him while looking at Danny who is busy testing his new jersey while Jane is on Leeteuk’s lap observing and praising how good looking Danny is.

“Arasso. Send my kisses to Jane and Danny. Bye.” He hung up the phone. You walk closer to Danny, Jane and Leeteuk.

“Eomma, how? Is it good on me?” Danny excitedly turning around.

“You look so handsome, honey!” You kissed his forehead.

“Okay! I will take this one, okay eomma?”

You nodded and smiles at him. Nothing could make you happier when seeing your kids happy. Danny get inside the changing room to change and Leeteuk followed him without being told. He help Danny to get changed. After that, he passed the hersey to the salesgirl and walk to the cashier. You are about to stopped him but he already taking out his card and paid. You just sighed. How bad you don’t wanna him to get closed with your children but he still attached to your kids. Four of you walk around the shopping mall. You’re kinda weird how people or his fans didn’t rushed to him. Maybe these days people don’t really care about seeing celebrities in mall you thought. For of you walk passed by each stores. You just keeping your silent while Jane and Danny are busy telling so much story to Leeteuk. And Leeteuk is amazingly a good talker to children. Suddenly Jane stopped in front of a toys stores and busy staring at something.

“Jane-ah, wae? You want that doll? Let’s go buy it..” Leeteuk noticed Jane is staring at a rag doll.

“Aniyo.. eomma, they looked like mine and oppa, right?” She pointed at a pair of angel rag dolls. http://www.dollslikeme.com/store/i/is.aspx?path=/DollsLikeMe/Boys/tan-angel-boy-doll.jpg and http://littleducksgifts.com/images/Rag_Doll_Angel.jpg

“Oh! Jane, it is the same!” Danny agreed.

“Jinjja yo?” Leeteuk said.

“Ne! Eomma gave to us when we are babies. We love this doll so much because eomma said that everyone have an angels that looked out for them. Right, oppa?”

Danny nodded. “Eomma said this doll as an angel that looked for us. Eomma said she used to have angel that always looked out for her and love her too. Ne, eomma?” Danny smiled.

Leeteuk then stared at you with deep meaning. Your eyes meet his eyes but you quickly looked away. You are actually surprised with what your kids just spilled out.

“Jane, Danny. I’ve told you that was before. Now that angel are not exists anymore. Just look that dolls as a toys okay?”

Jane and Danny suddenly looked sad with your statement. Leeteuk quickly squat down and faced them.

“Kwaenchana Danny ah. Jane ah. Starting from now, I will be your angel that will guard you all the time.”

“Yeay! Gomawo yo ahjussi!” Jane and Danny quickly hugged Leeteuk.

What guardian angel if you cant even keep your promises? What kind of angel that lies? What kind of angel that breaks your heart into pieces and hurt the people that he 'protected' many times? Ughhh.

You feels like screaming out loud but you know you are in the middle of the mall and you still not out of your mind.

 

*

“Yah, Jane and Danny already sleeping?” Miyoung asked you as soon as you come out from the room. you just your hair and nodded.

“So?” Miyoung asked me as soon as I sit next to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun come tonight with reasons he want to meet Jane and Danny but Jane and Danny are so excited telling Kyuhyun about their day out with Leeteuk and also how Leeteuk act like their Superman towards them. So, Kyuhyun half forcing you to tell the whole story. Miyoung accidentally came to pick her things that she left but she overgeard that so she decided to stay too.

“Hmm, beside he had been boasting up as their dad in front of the boys that always keep bullying Jane and Danny, I guess it’s nothing much.” You simply said.

“What nothing much? I thought you would have been mad since you said you hate him. Now you just agreed he admitted that he is Jane and Danny’s appa infront of other people?” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows.

“Oppa.. the people you’ve been talking about is just kids.”You smirked a bit.

“Kids. But they have parents ________.” Miyoung agreed with Kyuhyun.

“Well..I ..” You lost your words.

“______-ah, what if he want you back in your life? Want you and your kids. To have a happy family. Will you accept him back and live a happy life with him?” Kyuhyun sounds serious.

“I don’t know..” His questions makes you think for a while. “Should I? Jane and Danny seems happy with him..” You didn’t realized you’ve said that.

“Yah! I don’t understand you.. You said you hated how he breaks your heart twice and you also cursed him for that and now?? Then married, Eunhyuk-ssi, Donghae-ssi or Kyuhyun-ssi too! Jane and Danny like them too.” Miyoung got her own points.

But thinking that you would married Eunhyuk, Donghae or Kyuhyun seems weird to you seems you always look at them as brothers. But Leeteuk.. yeah~ Miyoung is right but..

“But I would do anything that will make Danny and Jane happy.” You said.

“Marry me then. I will make both Jane and Danny happy and I will make you happy too. Trust me because I will never let you down.” His face is so serious.

Suddenly the atmosphere changing to awkward and serious. Miyoung is looking at you awkwardly too. She seems don’t get with what Kyuhyun is trying to say.

“Ha..Ha..Ha..Ha!” You let out your awkward laugh. “Cho Kyu! You are so funny!” You hit his shoulder lightly.

“I am not joking. Let me be the father of your children and let me the one who will always there for you.” Again. His tone is serious.

“Yah, oppa! Cant you stop joking around in the middle of the night?” You chuckled awkwardly.

“What am I to you? You think I would joke around this things? I am matured rnought to put aside jokes and true statement, ______.” He grabbed his coat and Lead to the door.

“Oppa. I am sorry.” You grabbed his hand. He quickly pulled away and open the door.

“Goodnight.” Then he left you and Miyoung wondering.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FOR THOSE WHO KEEP ON COMMENTING, THANKYOU SO MUCH! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!

THOSE WHO IS SUBSCRIBING, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING TOO!

BUT TO SILENT READERS, :\  WHY NOT YOU CLICK SUBSCRIBE TOO? THEN YOU WILL BE AWESOME TOO! hehe.

ENJOY THIS UPDATE! Much Love from ME! :D