Kona Beans~

One Step Closer

 

Actually when i was busy updating chap 17, my noob laptop got some problem so i cant managed to do the comment replies. sorry!  >__< so as present (can we count this as one? LOL) i updated one more chap! ENJOY!

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Aigoo~ yippeo.. neomu yippeo..” She caressed both Danny and Jane’s cheek. “What is your name?” She smiles at them.

“My name is Danny Park Junghwa.”

“My name is Jane Park Junghye.”

Both of them answered happily.

“Aigooo.. your kids so clever and beautiful like their eomma.” She gives her brightest smiles at you.

“Kamsahamnida Mrs.Cho..” You bowed to her.

“What Mrs.Cho? Call me eommanim..” She tapped your shoulder.

“Ne..eommanim..” You said.

“Come sit here. Aigoo, Kyuhyun-ah.. guide them to sit. Let ,me prepare something..” She quickly went to the kitchen and to prepare something before you could stop her.

“When did your mom opened this shop?” You asked Kyuhyun after you had sit at the table.

“Well, my mum open this shop years ago. With Sungmin-hyung and Leeteuk-hyung eommanim too. They opened it because they are bored. But now they always complained they are tired to handle. They wont take other part time worker. So it is either my noona, In Young-noona or Sungjin who comes here to helped them.”

You just nodded lightly.

“Eomma! Look! It’s appa!” Jane pointed at a picture on the wall.

“Kyuhyun-samcheon too! And.. I forgot.. Oh! Sungmin-samcheon!” Danny pointed at three of their pictures that hang on the wall of the coffee shop.

“Of course Jane, Danny. Maybe we should hang Danny and Jane’s picture too? You guys can be this coffee shop model, right?” Kyuhyun said to them.

“I want!”

“Me too!”

They are so excited. Kyuhyun’s mom come out with three pieces of cake and some drinks for us. She later sit next to Kyuhyun.

“Eommanim.. you don’t have to do this, you know..You don’t have to troubled yourself for us. I bet you must be tired.” You said to her.

“But if I just sit at home, I will be tired because of boring too. I hope Kyuhyun will get married faster. I wanna have grandchildren to play with..” She look at Kyuhyun.

“Don’t worry eommanim. I am sure Kyuhyun oppa have a lot of girls that be waiting for him. It just maybe he is a bit picky.” You said as you wanted to .

“I am not! I have one but she keep on refusing me.” He said and glared at me.

“Halmeoni.. this cake is so delicious!” Danny make a ‘good’ sign.

“Aigoo..So cute. Eat more. If you want more, I will go take another.” She smiles at him.

“Ne, halmeoni!” Danny said.

“Danny..eat properly. Don’t messed it up..” You said to Danny. He nodded and continue eating.

“______-ah, let Danny and Jane come here everyday so that I can play with them.” She chuckles after that. You know she is just joking.

“Well, I think that is a good idea. Instead of you bring them to the company. It’s kinda dangerous for them.” Kyuhyun suggested.

“You bring them to the place you work? I thought you left them with Jungsoo or someone else..” She seems shocked. And yeah, she knows about you since Kyuhyun said that he  had told his mom about everything.

“Jungsoo have his works too eommanim. So, I had too.” You sighed.

“Aigoo, let me take care of them. Just send me here. Sometimes, me, Sungmin eommanim and Jungsoo eommanim get bored too. Just bring them here. Danny and Jane, do you want to stay here with halmeoni?” She asked them.

“If eomma let us..” Jane said.

“But, I am afraid you will get tired. They are naughty sometimes.” You said. Besides, you are kinda afraid of Leeteuk’s eomma.

“Why not you work here?” Kyuhyun seems so excited.

Suddenly someone enters the shop and walk through your table.

“What are you doing here? With Kyuhyun some more. So, you wanna cheat Jungsoo? Or you wanna cheat all of them?” She means all the Super Junior members.

If you really that kind woman, you should just grabbed Siwon at the beginning. He is better and richer. You thought to yourself.

“Kyuhyun eommanim..you should not believe her. She might cheat on you.” She pointed at you as she was talking to Kyuhyun’s mother.

“Jungsoo eommanim. She is not like what you thinks she is. Trust me. She is a nice girl.” Kyuhyun’s mom try to defends you.

“I don’t care.” She simply said.

“Look, I wanna let her work here. She can helped us. And furthermore, look at those two twin. Arent they cute? I wanna play with them everyday. Aigoo, Jungsoo eommanim, you have such a cute and clever grandchildren and yet you wanna hate them. Aishh..” She said in joking mood.

“They are nothing like Jungsoo.” She said.

Jane and Danny look at you and stop eating. Looking really sad.

“How could they had nothing like Jungsoo, look at their smiles, their dimples. Aigoo.. Jane, Danny. Don’t mind this halmeoni. She always like this..” Kyuhyun’s eomma try to consoled Jane and Danny.

“Jungsoo eommanim, let’s talk at the back.” Kyuhyun’s mom stands and walk together with Leeteuk’s mom.

“Danny-ah.. Jane-ah.. don’t be sad. Appa loves you, you know that right?” You gives a peck on both of their foreheads and you saw how Kyuhyun’s reaction changed a bit.

 

*

You climb the stairs. You just had done with the laundry. You wanna go check on Danny and Jane. You a bit shocked when you saw Leeteuk about to go downstairs. You thought he is already sleeping.

“You are not sleeping yet?” He asked you.

“No, I just done the laundry. Are Danny and Jane asleep?”

“Yes. They are.. Should I get you a maid? You seems tired doing all this household.” He looks concerned.

“No, I am fine. I have been doing this always. Don’t worry.” You gives a light smile to him.

“Are you sure?”

You nodded to him. Then he continues to go to downstairs. You suddenly remembered that you have something to said to him. You turned your body and called him.

“Jungsoo-ah.”

He is just two stairs away from you. He quickly turns but you think he accidentally stepped on his pyjamma and he is about to fall down. You quickly grabbed his waist and hugged him from fall down. He grabbed your shoulder tightly and coincidently hugged you back. You feels like time is stopping at that moment. You cant think of anything. You cant see anything except him. You cant heard anything except for his heartbeat. And yours too. He look into your eyes so deep. He leaned his face closer to you. You regained your ‘consciounious’ back suddenly. You let go of him gently.

“Be careful.” You said to him slowly.

“Thanks.” He said. “So, what is it? Why you called me?”

“Oh!”: You remembered. “Actually, I just wanna tell you that I might be working at Kona Beans.”

“What?” He almost shouted. Then he remembered that he shouldn’t be that loud since Jane and Danny already sleeping. He pulled your hands go down stairs and to the leaving room to talk to you.

“I went to Kona Beans the other day with Kyuhyun oppa. And her mom seems wanting be to work there so that Danny and Jane will be there too. She said it will be dangerous if I keep on bringing them at the advertising company.” You explained. You don’t know why you feel like you should and you need to tell him about this.

“So, you already met Kyuhyun’s mom? Is she nice to you?”

You nodded and smile a bit.

“But if you work there, you have to face my mom too..”

“I met her that day too. She seems arguing about that but then after Kyuhyun’s mom discussed with her, I don’t know why she suddenly said okay.”

“Really?” He seems shocked. Then he sighed. “But she will keep on asking about the marriage to you later on. I am pretty sure about that.”

“Leeteuk, don’t worry about me okay? I will try my best.” You smiled at him.

“But, about that.. that marriage. We haven’t discussed about it yet..”

“I told you it is up to you.”

“What about you?”

“Me? I never care about myself since I have my kids. What’s matter for me is Danny and Jane.”

“Do you have someone else in your heart? Because I don’t want to ruined that. I don’t wanna take you away from someone that loves you. Or someone that you love.”

Love? You never thought or feels that for a years. Now? It is just love for your kids.

“I don’t know. What about you..?”

“I..I only have one person in my heart. And I wanna marry her.”

You are an idiot because for a seconds you thought that he still wanting you. Fool. Ofcourse he means Kang Sora.

“Then you should married her. Go tell her.”

“I will. At the press conference, three months from now.” He simply said.

“Okay. Whatever.” You said and dazed off and went upstairs.

I am not the fool.  He is. If he wanted to married her, why tell me. Ughh. Just go and married her. Tell your mom not me. Idiot. Aishhh.

You don’t know why but you feel mad at him. You decided to just go to sleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment replies :

breeziechang : haha. awesome. not many people will ship the second guy! haha

CTjinhyun : haha. we'll see! heheeeee

DinaLoveSuju1201 : haha. dont hate them! LOL

DeiDeilove : so you hate her in real life? one advise : dont bother to watch WGM. i nvr watch WGM. only Fighting Junior ep because that is hillarious! x)

marisa566 : yeah~ *sobs. i didnt intend to make them the evil character. LOL but we will soon~ ^^

sapphirebluesuju : omg. :O you are evil than me! haha. it is Teuk's fault in the beginning though! he deserved some tortured! HAHA.