Happiness Is All Yours

One Step Closer

 

 

“Appaaaaaaaaaaaa..”

You saw Jane whining as she enters the your room. You were just fixing Leeteuk’s necktie. Jane hugged Leeteuk’s waist.

“What is wrong princess?” He squatted down and make Jane leaned to him.

Then Danny enters the room.

“Oppa said he don’t wanna play with me.. He said he wanna play soccer only with Alan and Adam when they grown up..” Jane keep on whining to Leeteuk.

You sit at the edge of the bed when Danny come to you and leaned to you.

“Eomma.. aniyo.. I said I am going to play soccer with Adam and Alan when they grown up because Jane is a girl. She cant play soccer. And she will hurt herself. She is a girl. I don’t want her to hurt herself..”

You listened to Danny’s long explaination. Leeteuk heard it too. He chuckles a bit. then he carry Jane in his arm and sit next to you.

“Listen that Jane? Oppa just don’t want you to hurt yourself with playing soccer but I am sure Danny will play other things with you.” Leeteuk explained to Jane.

Jane rubbed her eyes and pouted.

“Jane. Jinjja-yo.. oppa love you. Oppa wont leave you playing alone.” Danny hold Jane’s hand to get her trust.

“Jane.. baby.. why you’re so worried? Nothing is going to change.. Beside, you can still play with Ri-Ah or Shindong-samcheon’s baby girl too.” You said to Jane while caressing her hair.

“Eomma.. but I don’t want oppa to forget me.”

“Jane, I wont. I promised. I still love you as I love Alan and Adam..” Danny then gives Jane a light pecked on her cheek. “Don’t worry..”

“Jane.. please smile. Don’t pouted like that. We are going to the wedding and we must look happy..” You said.

“Princess, please smile. For appa..” Leeteuk said to her. The she starts to smile slowly then she buried her face on Leeteuk’s chest.

“Oppa. You promised, okay?” She said.

“Okay!” Danny said.

“Aigoo. Jane, day by day you are more likely to your appa. In every ways.. You easily get jealous.” You said and chuckles a bit.

“Baby.. when did I get jealous? You should not making up stories in front of our kids.” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

You giggled as you walk to Alan and Adam who is standing inside the baby’s bed.

“Aww~ honey. Don’t you forget? All the time before we get married? Before we had Danny and Jane?” Then you chuckled while carrying Alan to change his diapers before going out to the wedding.

“What.. what did I do?” Leeteuk acted like he don’t know anything.

“Eomma. Wae? Appa jealous of eomma?” Danny asked you.

“Ne. Appa always jealous of Seunghyung-samcheon.” You tried to teased Leeteuk. His mouth goes O. Large one.

“Seunghyun-samcheon? I like him. He is soooo handsome!”

You can see Jane’s smiles in Leeteuk’s lap. But Jane’s word earned Leeteuk to pouted his lips.

“Aww~ Jane. So you are not on appa side anymore? Later at the wedding when you meet Seunghyun-samcheon go call him appa.. Don’t come to me anymore.” Leeteuk with his pouted lips try to sulked with Jane.

“Appaaaaaaaa..aniyooo! Appa still the best for me. No one can replaced appa! Appa is my only appa!” Jane clinged to Leeteuk’s neck then she kissed his cheek.

“Appa.. don’t be mad.. I love you.. appaaaaaaaaa..” Jane keep on whining.

“Appa.. we love you. Jinjja..” Danny clinged to the other side of Leeteuk.

“See. I told you. Your appa really full of jealousy.” You chuckled a bit.

“Baby.. you! Okay.. I am not going to the wedding. You guys go by yourself.” Leave me with Adam and Alan. I think they are the only two who still love me in this house.” Leeteuk said.

You look at him while putting Alan in to the baby bed again. He is still the same childish Leeteuk. How could he acted like that infront of his four children. He is old enough to act like that. Aigoo. Your dorky husband.

You walk closer to him who still have Jane and Danny clinging on each of his side.

“Honeyyyy.. I am just teasing you.” You stand in front of him. “No one can replaced your position in this house okay? And no one can replaced you in my heart and..” You haven’t finished your words when Danny cuts you.

“And in my heart too! There is only you as my appa!”

“Me too!” Jane’s turned.

You chuckled a bit. “Stop pouting honey or we will be late. Come on.” You touched his chin.

Suddenly he grabbed your hands from his chin and pulled you closer to him. He kissed your lips with Danny and Jane still closed to both of you. Of course they saw that. Then, Danny and Jane keep on laughing.

“Yah.. this is so embarrassing. Why you kissed us in front of our kids?” You said after you pulled away.

“A punishment for you.” He simply said and then kissed both Danny and Jane’s cheek.

 Danny and Jane keep on giggling. Then you heard your one years old baby boys chuckles too. They learned so fast. Leeteuk heard that too and walked to them and start to do some baby-talk with them. Danny and Jane followed Leeteuk too. You smile looking at them. You look at the clock on the wall and then realized that you will be late if you keep on delaying. You quickly urged Leeteuk then. He passed Adam to you so that you can carry Adam and he is carrying Alan.

 

*

 

You are busy having a conversation with Lea when someone tapped your back. You turned and smile at her. You guided her to sit next to you.

“Miyoung-ah. You look so beautiful in that dress.” Lea said to her while holding Rin-ah, her thild child.

“Unnie.. you must be kidding. With this? Im beautiful?” She pointed at her 4 months tummy.

“Ya..ofcourse. You know what? Woman looks the most prettiest when they are pregnant!” Lea with her encouraging words towards Miyoung.

“Jinjja?” Miyoung puted. “But he haven’t tell me that I am beautiful at all.”

“Aigoo.. Miyoung-ah.. you know him. He always act so evil with the one he loves the most.” You said to her.

She furrowed her eyebrows and keep on pouting.

“Miyoung-ah. You should smile..” You said to her again.

“What if I get fat after delivering this baby? I don’t have model figure like you and Lea unnie..”

You and Lea just chuckles when suddenly he approaches Miyoung.

“If you get fat, I just run away or find another woman..” He smirked.

“Yah! Cho Kyuhyun! How dare you!” Miyoung puted again. “You should have tell me something nice. I am carrying your baby.” Miyoung look away. She really sounds so sensitive when she is pregnant.

“Kyuhyun-ah.. don’t treat your wife like that..” Lea said.

“Oppa.. Miyoung-ah. Since before you guys married you always fight. I thought it will stop when you get married but it just the same.” You sighed.

Kyuhyun just let out his evil grinned. “Miyoung-ah..” He called Miyoung that makes Miyoung look at him.

“Mwo…”

Miyoung haven’t finished her words when Kyuhyun immediately kissed her lips. “I love you. Take care okay? I am going to greet the guests with other hyungs.” He said to Miyoung and leave her with a smiles. Miyoung just couldn’t argue more.

“_____-ah. Where is Adam and Alan? Danny and Jane? Lea unnie, where is Jaesung and Ri-ah?” Miyoung asked.

“There.. at the father association.” Lea pointed at one side.

Leeteuk, Shindong, Yesung and Hangeng are busy taking care of their children. You let out a small laughed looking at Leeteuk. Shindong and Hankyung have only one child to handle. Yesung with Jaesung and Ri-ah but Leeteuk, he have to handle Danny and Jane plus Adam and Alan who is in the baby stroller. Suddenly you heard Miyoung let out a small sighed. You look at her and making a ‘why’ face.

“Can Kyuhyun be like that too? He seems..”

“Miyoung-ah! Ofcourse he will be the best daddy for you guys baby.” You said confidently.

“Yeah~ He always treated Jaesung, Ri-ah, Danny and Jane nicely. As far as I can see, yes, he is a good daddy. Don’t worry..”Lea tried to consoled Miyoung.

“Miyoung.. don’t get worried about that..It just his human nature to act a little bit evil towards you but I know he love you the most.” You smiles at her.

“Yah.. it’s going to start! The brides are coming in!” You heard Sungmin said.

You look at the entrance. Two beautiful ladies entering the hall full of friends and family and a few reporters. You look at Eunhyuk and Donghae who are waiting. They look nervous but handsome enough. You just cant believe that they really such a good bestfriend who actually planned to get married on the same day and same place. Eunhyuk is marrying a singer while Donghae is marrying a model-actress. Bots fans, girls are so pretty and nice which suits them very well.

All of the guests applaused when the brides entering the hall. There were many guests since they have lots of friends. But no fans are allowed though. Donghae and Eunhyuk just decided that they will posted some pictures to their fans. Luckily their fans are all matured enough now and willingly to wait. When you and leeteuk get married, since he had promised his fans before that he would have to married in a stadium that filled by he really did that. You and him held your marriage ceremony in a stadium where the always organized their concert. It sounds unbelievalable at first but Leeteuk said he just wanna fulfilled his promises towards his fans and you ofcourse.

Actually, when the press conferences are held , you and him are actually making up a story a bit so that fans or other people wont questioning that much and ofcourse you don’t wanna people to see Leeteuk as a bad person. What you told the world is that you and him are actually already registered your marriage but haven’t make any official announcement since Leeteuk was busy that time with his career. And his news with Sora just a fake things so that the show went well. A lie that Leeteuk said, Sora’s idea because she is actually feel so guikty towards you but she just cant talked to you because even you yourself don’t wanna see her. You know you cant tell the world the true story or articles about ‘Super Junior Leader abandoned his children’ or ‘Leeteuk is irrensponsible father’ might come out since you know how the rumours will cycle. So the best thing is to lie a bit. So when you guys said that you guys actually had ‘registered’ ypur marriage years ago and keep as secret from the world, they actually believe it. That is why Leeteuk pretended to make an official wedding ceremony but the truth is you guys are really getting married.

Enough of that. You watched Donghae and Eunhyuk getting married now. You look at the table next to you and you see how Heechul keep on mumbling and talking about how his dongsaeng getting married and not him. Not that no one wants him but It is just he is too picky. Yesung is the first member to get married. Followed by Hankyung which is Heechul’s bestfriend who is married at China a year later and then you and Leeteuk. Not long after that, Shindong and Nari are married too and followed by Kyuhyun and Miyoung. And now Eunhyuk and Donghae. Soon it will be Kangin, Ryeowook and Siwon. ZhouMi is currently picking the best date to porposed his girlfriend while Sungmin and Kibum already have a girlfriend and Super Junior’s forever maknae, Henry Lau is currently just have a relationship with one Canadian girl. Leaving Heechul without girlfriend. You already told him not to be so picky but he always said that he need to find the most perfect girl who can control him. This oppa just too picky!

Now, Donghae and Eunhyuk are officially a husband. You know some of their fans will cry so hard but most of their fans are matured enough to accept things like this though. Everyone clap their hands. You saw Leeteuk is glancing at you and mouthing ‘I Love You’ towards you. You give him the brightrst smile you had to him.

 

*

 

 

You rubbed your eyes and slowly open your eyes as you think your hear Adam and Alan’s voices. You feel a hands lingers around your waist. You smiles and touched the hands slowly. You look at the table clock on the table. 5am. Still early in the morning. Today is weekend and yesterday you just went to Eunhyuk and Donghae’s wedding reception. You turned your body slowly not to wake the man next to you. You caressed his face and kissed his forehead before you trying to get up to check on your babies. Suddenly you saw him shrugging.

“Baby.. is something wrong? Why?” He slowly his eyes.

“Nothing honey.. I think Adam and Alan is hungry. You just sleep okay?” You gently touched his cheek.

“No. You sleep. I go downstairs to make them their milk.” He said and quickly get up from the bed.

You don’t want to trouble him but he always insisted in taking care of the babies which you feel yourself as a lucky wife for him and a lucky mother for his children. That just makes you love him more and more each day. You get off from the bed when he left the room and you walk to the baby’s bed to check on Alan and Adam. You picked Alan in your hands and kissed him. You tapped him for a few seconds and he already fall asleep back again. You did the same to Adam  and he fall asleep too. You guess that they are not hungry. Probably they just eventually awake. You put Adam back onto the baby’s bed after give him a kissed. You smile looking at your beautiful baby boys. Next, you head to the downstairs but before that you slowly check on Danny and Jane whom still sleeping soundly in each room. You walk through the stairs and saw Leeteuk’s resting on the couch. He is probably waiting for the water to boiled. You walk to him with your sleeping dress and sit next to him. He open his eyes when you gently his hair.

“Baby.. what are you doing here? Why don’t you wait at the room?”

“Adam and Alan already fall asleep back again..” You put your head on his shoulder.

“Oh, really?”

“Hmm..” You just hummed.

He put his one hand around your shoulder and kissed your head. “Baby.. you know what? I..”

You immeadiately put your index finger on his lips. “Shhh..”

The he gestured why you did that.

“Honey.. I know what you are going to say. You wanna thanked me and tell me how you love me.”

He smile and kissed your lips. You kiss him back.

“I wanna thanked you for giving all these happiness I never imagined too. Thankyou for coming back in my life. Thankyou for being the same old Park Jungsoo. Thankyou for loving me. Thankyou for trying to get back my love. Thankyou for loving Danny and Jane at the beginning. Thankyou for being such a rensponsible and loving husband. Thankyou for..”

Suddenly his lips on yours. You smirked and kissed him. You kissed for a few seconds and pulled away.

“Well, thankyou for that kiss.”

He chuckles. “I love you more than anything. More than anything baby. I could die for you. .”

“No. If you die, I don’t have reason to live anymore. I suffered enough for not having you and your love for a few years and I don’t want to be apart from you again. I don’t wanna lose my angel anymore. You are mine. Only mine.” You stressed that words.

“I don’t wanna lose my wings no more. I am only yours. Truly yours and I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

You hugged his waist and rested your head on his chest while he lingers his hand around your waist and shoulder. Then he kissed your forehead. You feel so grateful having him by yourside. So does him. You wanna keep this moment forever. You thank God for everything you have now. Leeteuk, Danny, Jane, Alan and Adam. This is only happiness you could wish for it to stay forever and always.

 

Hey there awesome readers and subscribers and commentors! It is finally come to an end.:'(  *sobs* 

A BIG and SPECIAL THANKYOU for you guys for always commenting (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). I love all my commentors! I always feel happy everytime when I read all of your comments! It cheer me up. Seriously. I LOVE YOU GUYS!

A BIG THANKS for those who subscribing. Thankyou thankyou so much. It keep increasing every chapters and I appreaciated that especially those who made an acc just to subscribe this story.

And Thankyou for those silent reader. You guys are the best too. hihi.

******* NOW, HEAD TO MY SEQUEL OF THIS SEQUEL ( The Kyuhyun's Story) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172615 and MY NEW STORY OF DONGHAE! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/179923 HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE! ^^

 

AGAIN THANKYOU SO MUCH!

TILL WE MEET AGAIN!

ANNYEONG!