Finally I Know

One Step Closer

 

NO COMMENT REPLIES BUT DO KEEP COMMENTING.(sorry im in hurry! it is 12.40am here and i got class early in the morning tomorrow! >__<) DONT HATE ME OR ANYONE IN THIS CHAPTER.  you I LOVE YOU. THANKYOU FOR READING! :)

 

G.O.D - Lies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZQVqUOTgcc

Katy Perry- Thinking Of You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHRuCAlwg8   

 

Today is the day of the press conferences. You feel so nervous. Leeteuk haven’t said anything to you. AT ALL.  After the day he picked the dress you wear today, his mother and his sister hanging around with you guys all day long. And he back to his normal with you. That’s when you thought everything were fine but the day after that, after his family left, he back to his cold action. He act so cold to you. He ignores you and didn’t talk to you. You don’t know what is in his mind. What he feels and what is he going to tell the world? But you had a feeling that he is like pushing you away to Kyuhyun. You don’t know why but you had that feelings. You feel so uncomfortable. What if he really tell the world that you and Kyuhyun is going to married not you and him? Kyuhyun? Will you be happy with Kyuhyun? Maybe. He always being nice to you. He told you he loves you too. But.. you are not sure whether you love him too or not. you just don’t know who you love. Besides, Kyuhyun haven’t contact you at all. What if Kyuhyun doesn’t love you now and Leeteuk is pushing you to married Kyuhyun? Ottokhae? But would you married Kyuhyun without knowing your true feelings is? You just wished Leeteuk wuld say something to you. You are so confused right now.

But why the thought that Leeteuk is going to pushed you away from Kyuhyun bothered you so much? Hurt you so much? Why cant you just be with Kyuhyun? This is so confusing.

“Miss.. you’re done.” The make up artist say to you with a smile. “You are so pretty! Leeteuk-ssi is so lucky to have you!” She said.

You look at yourself into the mirror.

“You are lucky to have him too! He is so nice. I think you guys matched each other well.” She sincerly said. You just give her a bitter smile.

Lucky? Matched each other well? Are we?

“Oh my! You look so pretty! Will you just married me?” Donghae said as he enters the room with other Super junior members and BigBang’s members too.

You are quite shocked that Kyuhyun is here too. But he is avoiding any eye contact with you. Great. Now both Leeteuk and Kyuhyun are avoiding you.

“No, Donghae! I am older than you. Let me married first. ____-ah, be mine.” Eunhyuk said.

You just chuckled a bit. “I cant oppa.. You two belongs to each other.”

“Yah. I am tired listening that. I am old enough and I wanna have my own family too.” Donghae pouted.

“I am just joking. I hope all of you guys find a nice girl for you. The one who deserved you more than anyone else.” You said while glancing at Kyuhyun. He look away.

“Now, baby, can we kidnapped you for awhile?” GD put one arms around your shoulder.

“Jiyoung! Don’t be for too long! Or someone will kill you.” Siwon said as he reffeing to Leeteuk. But he just act like nothing happened. It reminds you when the first time you meet him. He ignores you just like that.

“I know hyung! Let us be with her for awhile before she is becoming someone’s wife.” GD said.

“Aww~ my princess is going to married. I cant believe this.” Taeyang said.

“And she will married before me.” Daesung jokingly said.

All of them just chuckles. Then BigBang brings you out to somewhere. You sit on the bench while having GD and TOP next to you. Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri are standing infront of you, facing you.

“So, you are ready?” Taeyang asked.

“Ready for what?” You asked back.

“Aigoo. For this press conferences. I am sure you and Leeteuk hyung have made a final decision. So you guys are going to married is it?” daesung asked.

“Oppa. I don’t know. He didn’t say anything at all.” Your voice cracked. You suddenly feels sad. “I gotta a feeling he wanna  tell that he wanna let me go to Kyuhyun oppa but..”

“But what? Don’t tell me you are still unsure who you loved? And if he did pass you to Kyuhyun, will you just follow?” GD rolled his eyes.

“Can’t I?” You didn’t realized you are saying that.

“Oh my God! What is wrong with this girl hyung?” Seungri almost screamed.

“____-ah, you know why I didn’t fight to get you back from Leeteuk hyung last time?”

You shooked your head lightly at TOP.

“Because I know that Leeteuk hyung is meant for you. You are meant to be with him. You guys fit each other. Completes each other. I can see that until now. Come on, I know Leeteuk hyung had made a few mistakes. But he is a human too. People make mistakes. What I’ve done to you is worst than him. But you still can accept me after that. Why not him? I know you really loves him. You never stop love him. You said you hate him but your heart says you love him.” TOP look deep into your eyes.

“Yes my dear. YOU LOVE LEETEUK. Not Kyuhyun. You are accepting Kyuhyun just because he is being nice to you and if you couldn’t break his heart, will you able to break Leeteuk hyung’s heart too? After all this time? He waited for you too. For years too. He sacrified for you too. Now, go tell him that you love him. That you, _____ love that Park Jungsoo. Only him.” GD said.

Your heart suddenly beats so fast hearing that words. You love only Park Jungsoo? Are you?

You stands up without saying anything and walk slowly heading to the waiting room. In your head still thinking. You walked through the corridor blanky. You love only him. Is that true? Without realizing anything. Suddenly someone snapped you into reality. Someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you. You are pinned to the wall.

“Kyuhyun oppa..” You said slowly.

“_____-ah.. don’t married him. Marry me. Please. There is still time. You can change your mind. Your decision..Please..” He sounds begging.

“Oppa.. I..”

“Please.. I had love you all this time. And I still love you. I love you _____-ah.”

Love me? Kyuhyun love me. Can I love him back? GD said I cant say no to him just because I am being nice to him. Is being nice can lead to a happy marriage without loving him?

“Oppa..I..”

You didn’t finished your words because Kyuhyun suddenly landed his lips on yours. He kissed you on the lips. His lips still landed on yours. You can hear his heartbeat. But..

You push him gently. Suddenly you feel something. Finally. After all this time. You think you know now. you know who you truly love now. You are sure this time. You know who you love finally. Thanks to Kyuhyun you know now who is the one in your heart now.

Kyuhyun stared at you.

“Oppa..”