A Happy Family CF?

One Step Closer

 

BACK TO BACK UPDATE! JUST FOR YOU GUYS! THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! DO COMMENTS TOO, OKAY! LOVE YOU GUYS!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“So, Leeteuk-ssi, you know that after this contact lens CF we are going to take pictures of you for the poster, right?” The director said to Leeteuk.

“Oh, that fashion labels right? I heard there will be another models?”

“Yeah~ Supposed to be you are going to take picture as one family with two kids and a woman. Since that labels is known for family outfits..” The director didn’t continue his words.

“Supposed to be? What do you mean by that?” Leeteuk curious.

“We still cant find the suitable kids to be our models and that woman just withdraw last minute.” The director seems worried.

“Really? Then how? Director, my schedules is already stated. I cant changed.” Leeteuk explained.

“I know..but..”

“Director! I have an idea!” One of your co-workers suddenly interrupt their conversation. You are busy arranging things back to their places with Miyoung.

“What?” The director look at your co-workers.

“We can take Jane and Danny, _____’s children. Beside, they also looks like Leeteuk-ssi!” She clapped her hands excitedly.

You rolled your eyes as soon as you heard that. Miyoung look at you too. Leeteuk too. Leeteuk was about to say something when the director immediately call you.

“_____-ssi, please? Can we use Danny and Jane? Just a picture for that poster.” Your director kinda begging you.

“Just agree _____-ah! Ahh, director, we can take _____ to replace that model too! It would look more real then. Beside, she is pretty!” Your other co-work suggested.

You look at Miyoung until you eyes almost come out.

“You guys are genius! We wont messed up with Leeteuk-ssi schedules and it is much easier!” Your director seem so happy.

“But.. I don’t think Miss Lee would feel comfortable then..” Leeteuk said.

“Ahh! Why? ______-ah, you worked for weeks with Leeteuk-ssi and beside, you will definitely received a lot of money!” Your director seems to persuade you no matter what. Leeteuk look at you with guilty feelings. You think he understand that you dislike this things.

“Yah! Money! You said you wanna pay Leeteuk back for the Danny’s soccer training fees right?” Miyoung whispered to you.

That is true. You told her you need to find extra money so that you can pay him back. Well~

“Director, let me try arranged my schedules then. I will discuss with my manager. You don’t need to forced Miss Lee.” Leeteuk said.

“I will do it..” You said slowly. You have to. This is the only chances.

“Really?” The director look at you. So does Leeteuk.

“Miss Lee, if you..”

You cut Leeteuk. “I will do it as long as I have good payments.” You said direct to the director.

“Yes! Thankyou ______-ah!” The director so happy.

 

*

 

You haven’t involved with photoshoot for a long time and it is awkward now. Miyoung put some make up on your face and set up your hair.. Jane and Danny look so excited wearing pretty clothes. You sighed thinking that you have to do this with Leeteuk. But you cant do nothing since you only did this for your kids.

“Eomma! I am handsome, right?” Danny showing off his outfits.

“Emma, me too, right? I am pretty, right?” Jane too.

“Yes. My son and daughter look so pretty and handsome!” You praised them.

“Eomma look pretty too! Sooooo pretty!” Danny gives his thumbs up.

You chuckled a bit. “Okay, let’s fo to the set now.”

You guided your children to the photoshooting set and saw Leeteuk is already there. He was busy having a conversation with the director but he stopped as he saw you in a knee-length dress. He stared at you without blinking.

“Aigoo~ Jane and Danny neomu kyeopta. Your eomma looks so pretty too~” The director said to you and your kids ad you walked closer to them.

“Should we start now?” You said because you feel so awkward having Leeteuk’s eyes on you.

“Okay! So just act natural as one happy happy family, okay? First, Leeteuk and _____ stand at the back. Jane and Danny stand at the front.”

You stand still there. Leeteuk too. He adjusted his tie awkwardly.

“Yah! _____-ssi, Leeteuk-ssi can you act normal? Leeteuk-ssi, hugged her waist or something. Do something that showed you are happy and romantic parents! Your kids are good than two of you..Aigoo”

“Sorry..” You said slowly to the director.

Suddenly Leeteuk grabbed your waist and bring you closer to him. You shocked at his action but you have to control it. He leaned his face closer to you. You forced a smile.

“You look so beautiful a sthe first time I saw you.” Leeteuk whispered slowly to your ears. You just glanced at him.

“Nice! Next, Leeteuk! Kissed her cheek! Jane and Danny look at your eomma and Leeteuk-ssi and laugh okay?”

“Yeay!” Danny and Jane happily clapped their hands.

Leeteuk wait no longer then and quickly kiss your cheek.

“Leeteuk-ssi, hold there. Just a few shots more.” The photographer said.

Leeteuk didn’t let go of you yet. Still kissing your cheek..

“Yah, _____-ah, please make some expression. You looks like you just saw a ghost.”

“Ohh..okay.” You blurred out.

You posed a lot actually that day. Almost 5 outfits that all of you changed to. And there is a lot ‘happy’ for moments that you created through the pictures. Leeteuk seems so happy so does your kids. They have posed that hugged each other, kissing and so much more. Like an appa with his children. But not for you. You feel so annoyed but you keep holding on. The director said all the pictures come out so good and even give one copy for you and Leeteuk  the picture of four of you smiling happily. Jane and Danny are so excited and they asked you to let them keep the picture until they arrived home. You finished at night and Leeteuk insisted to send you home but luckily Miyoung is there so she helped you by saying she will give you and your kids ride home. But soon after Leeteuk is leaving Kyuhyun called you asking you to have dinner together with Jane and Danny. You just agreed and later he picked you, Jane and Danny and brings you to the restaurant where Eunhyuk and Donghae already waiting for you and your kids.

“My babiessssssssss!” Donghae said as soon as he saw Jane and Danny.

“Donghae samcheon!” Jane quickly climb to Donghae’s lap as soon as Donghae signaling her to sit on his lap. She gives Donghae a pecked on his cheek after Donghae requested for it.

“Hyukjae samcheon! Look at this!” Danny showing off the picture that the director gives us after he sits next to Eunhyuk and Donghae. You sit next to Kyuhyun.

“Waa, Jane and Danny looks so cute, handsome and pretty!” Eunhyuk praised them.

They already knew about your photoshooting with Leeteuk. They actually disagree since you used money as excuses since they said they already told you that they will helped you but you still insisted.

“Danny-ah, is Leeteuk ahjussi nice to you guys?” Eunhyuk suddenly asked.

“Ofcourse! Teuk-ahjussi is sooooooo nice! He said he is uri appa!” Danny smiled so brightly.

You noticed Kyuhyun’s expression suddenly changed.

“Oppa, waeyo?” You asked him.

“Ani.. kwaenchanayo.. So, do you have fun with your photoshoot with hyung?” He asked me while Donghae and Eunhyuk are having some conversation with Jane and Danny.

“What fun do I have or had with him, oppa?” You sarcastically said.

He smirked. “But you do look happy and look like you are having so much fun in that photo.” He pointed at the photo that Danny’s holding.

“Oppa, I had too. It’s just for work. They have been forcing me to act naturally like one big ‘HAPPY’ family.” You stressed out the happy words with annoyed expressions.

“Don’t you think of that? Having a father to your kids and having a husband for yourself? A family?” He sounds serious.

“Opaa..what..” You cant finished your words since Jane and Danny called you.