Happy Family Part 1

One Step Closer

TBH WHEN I THOUGHT THIS SEQUEL PLOT, I NEVER EVER THINKING ON MAKING KYUHYUN AS SECOND MALE LEAD. IT JUST HAPPENED. AND AFTER POSTING A FEW CHAPTER ON KYUHYUN AT THIS STORY, I READ BACK MY FIRST STORY AND REALIZED THAT  I HAVE MADE A FEW MOMENTS ABOUT KYUHYUN IN THE PREVIOUS STORY. WHAT A LUCKY COINCIDENCE FOR ME. xD . AND SORRY THAT I SKIPPED THE PRESS CONFERENCES PART AND THE WEDDING PART.

BTW! I WAS THINKING ON MAKING THIS CHAPTER AS THE FINAL CHAPTER BUT BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS ARE TOO GORGEOUS I HAVE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER, SO DO COMMENT (W/O UPDATE SOON COZ I REALLY CANT UPDATE SOON) AND I WILL BE CONSIDERING ON POSTING THE SPECIAL CHAPTER OR I WILL END UP MAKING THIS CHAPTER AS FINAL.      >:]

#TEAMKYUHYUN ?? SUBSCRIBE THIS >>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172615/only-you-kyuhyun-oneshot-superjunior-twoshot-you-optionalcharacter

 

 

 

[ONE YEAR LATER]

 

“This is all your fault Jungsoo! It’s hurt so much!!”

“I know. I am sorry, baby!” He hold on to your hands so tight.

“What sorry?! Ughhh! Im in pained. It hurts!” You cried.

“Stay calm baby. I know you can do it. I love you so much!”

“You are going to pay for this!”

“I will. Okay. Don’t worry. I will take whatever it costs me. I swear. I love you.” Then he kissed your forehead. And you cant exactly remembered what happened next.

 

*

 

“Baby.. you’re awake..”

That is the first word you heard after you opened your eyes. You look around. You saw Leeteuk is on the chair next to you. Holding your hands.

“Hows the baby?” You said slowly to him.

“Fine. They are doing great. Both are healthy. Thankyou for giving me such a healthy and pretty babies.” He your hair gently.

“I wanna see them.” You said as you smile at him.

“Later okay? I already told the nurse. Don’t worry. This time, they look like you.” He smile at you and gives a pecked on your forehead.

“Where is Jane and Danny?” You remembered about your eldest children.

“Ouh, they are with Miyoung and Kyuhyun. They are fine. So excited seeing their brothers just now. “ He smiles at you. Baby.. what are you going to name them?”

“I don’t know. You choose this time.” You said.

“Okay..And again. Thankyou so much. I love you.” He kissed your cheek.

 

*

 It’s been almost one month since you have been discharged from the hospital. Leeteuk’s mom keep coming to your home everyday. She insited to cook a healthy food for you although you said you are fine. But actually you feel blessed because she shows her love towards you. She keep taking care of you at day time while Leeteuk is out for working. She is so excited with her grandchildrens. Shindong and Nari keep visiting you too since Nari is six month pregnant now. she said she wanna learn from you. You told her she can come at anytime she want too. Danny and Jane routine everyday after coming back from school are heading to the baby’s bed and keep kissing their dongsaengs non stop. They keep asking you whether their brothers need to eat now or not or when can they wake their brothers to play with. They are so excited just like their father. The first thing he do when he finished his schedules, is heading to his new born babies. He would call you in the middle of working just to ask how you’re doing and how is the babies is going. By the way since Danny and Jane get some recognization as Leeteuk’s children after the press conferences, they have their own schedules too. Many advertising company love to take them as models. After school, usually either it’s In Young who bring them to their filming site or their samcheon will help manage them while you are not fully recovered.

You apply some moisturizer while sitting in front of the dressing table. Danny and Jane already fall asleep in their own rooms. Your new born babies, Adam and Alan are sleeping inside the baby’s bed in your room too. You saw Leeteuk’s coming out from the shower room with his wifebeater and short sweatpants on. He is heading to you. He stands behind you. He circled his arms around your neck. He leaned his face next to yours.

“I love you.” He gives a peck on your cheek.

You smile at him. He never forget to say that word atleast three times a day now. You are happy.

“Baby..”He said still in that position.

“Hmm..” You hummed.

“Thankyou for all of this.”

You know what he means. He always said that ever since you guys are married.

“I know. And I thanked you too. I love you too..” You smiles at him. Looking at his reflection in the mirror.

“Baby.. I am thinking to send Danny and Jane into international school where all kids that multi-racial like them are there too.” He said to you.

“Why?” You asked him.

“Because I think it is much good for them. It just my opinion. If you don’t agree, I don’t mind.” He kissed your forehead.

“Up to you honey. You are their father. You know what is the best for the future. I trust you.” You kissed his cheek.

He smiles at you and turn his head facing you. Then he kissed your lips. You kissed him back. Suddenly you hear Adam’s whimpering. Not long after than followed by Alan. You are about to walk to them when Leeteuk stop you.

“Let me check them. You go to bed, Okay?” He kissed your forehead again.

You smiles at him and walk to the bed. You wont stop or argue with him about taking care of the babies at night because he always offers himself to take care of the the babies. You cant complained more. In fact you are blessed. You know why he always did that. Since he missed out almost everything about Jane and Danny while they are babies, so he wanna pay back for everything and at the same time he wanna experienced all these moments.

“Ouh, I think Alan need to change his diapers. And I think Adam is hungry, baby..” He look at you while walking towards you who is on the bed while holding Adam.

He passed Adam to you. You take Adam in his head and start to kissed his forehead. Leeteuk starts to change Alan’s diapers. He like an expert changing the diapers. You have to admit that. You patted Adam. Adam Park Jungho. Alan Park Junghee. That is what he named them. You starts to feed Adam while Leeteuk is changing Alan’s diapers. (OMG. YOU DON’T KNOW MY FEELING WHEN WRITING THIS PART. HAHA. JUST DON’T IMAGINE SOMETHING Y. LOL)

“Okay.. appa’s son is done.” He kissed Alan. But Alan still whimpering. “Aigoo.. Alan is hungry too?”

Leeteuk is like an expert. You don’t need to teach him anything. He knows when is the baby need to change diapers and when is the baby is hungry. He is such a good father. You know.

“Baby.. Alan is next.” He said to you while patting Alan. Then he furrowed his eyebrows looking at you. “What? Why are you keep on smiling? Did I do something wrong?”

“Nothing.” You chuckled a bit.

“Then? What makes you chuckles? I did something am I?” He still furrowing his brows.

“No, you’re just fine. Just a perfect father. I love seeing you taking care of the kids. You look so adorable.” You keep on smiling.

“It’s my rensponsibility.” He leaned closer to you. “I hope I can be perfect husband for you too. I know I might be some lacking here and there but..”

You stopped him immeadiately. “Until now, you are perfect. A perfect husband.” You leaned closer to him with Adam is in your hand. You kissed his lips. He kissed back. You pulled away. “Keep going okay?”

“Ofcourse I will! I will be a perfect for our family. For you, Danny, Jane, Alan and Adam. And our future babies.” He said.

“Babies? 4 children is not enough for you?” You said to him.

“Nope! Lets have twin girls after this!” He smiles to teased you.

“No way!”

“Why?” He said while passing Alan to you and switch with Adam.

“Only if you pregnant this time. You think it’s easy to deliver a baby?” You said while feeding Alan.

“Well, making a baby is easy!” He excitedly said.

“Yah, Park Jungsoo!” You hit his shoulder.

“Baby,  I know. I saw you in pained when you delivering Alan and Adam. I really aprreaciate it so much. But thankyou for willingly to have them with me, not other guys. I love you so much.” He leaned forward and kissed your lips again.

“I love you too honey. Always.” You kissed him back.

Suddenly you heard giggles. You know where it’s coming. You look at your bedroom’s door. You saw your two angels standing there.

“Danny! Jane! Why are you peeking on appa and eomma?” Leeteuk look at them.

“Come here darling.. Why are you here?” You gestured to them making them coming closer to the bed.

“Appa, eomma! Why are you kissing in front of Alan and Adam?” Jane chuckles.

“And we saw you too.” Danny chuckles too.

“My kids are naughty.. peeking on appa and eomma!” Leeteuk pinched Danny’s cheek lightly.

Jane is busy kissing Adam’s cheek nonstop. “Appa.. Adam is sleeping already. Let’s put him there.” Jane pointed at the baby’s bed. Then she follows Leeteuk to put Adam inside the baby’s bed.

“Eomma.. Me and Jane wanna sleep with appa and eomma tonight, can we?” Danny leaned next to you and pouted.

“Danny and Jane are now hyung and noona already, why wanna sleep with eomma and appa?” Leeteuk said while heading to the bed after putting Adam inside the baby’s bed while carrying Jane in his hand.

“Appa..  we misssleeping with you..” Danny pouted again. “Eomma…” He whined to you.

“Okay..okay..lets me put Alan to sleep first, okay?” You kissed Danny’s forehead. He immediately smiles.

“Baby, let me put Alan in the baby’s bed.”

You passed Alan to Leeteuk and prepared the space on the bed for Danny and Jane. They must feel a little bit left out lately since your are busy with Alan and Adam. You know that is why they wanna show some their affections towards you and Leeteuk.

“Ahhh.. I love sleeping with eomma and appa like this.” Jane said after laying down next to you with Danny next to her.

“Me too! Appa, appa loves eomma very much, right?” Danny said to Leeteuk who is laying next to him.

“Ofcourse. I love eomma, you, Jane, Alan and Adam too.” Leeteuk kissed his forehead.

“Eomma?” Jane look at you.

“I love appa too. And all my babies too.” You kissed Jane’s cheek then you moved a bit and reached Danny’s cheek. You kissed his cheek too. Then Leeteuk raised his head too. Pointing at his cheek too. You kissed his cheek too. Then Danny and Jane giggles again.

“Danny, Jane. Now you guys have to sleep or you will be waking up late tomorrow. Both of you have photoshooting with Siwon-samcheon right?” You said while pulling the blanket to covers their body.

“Ne! Goodnight appa. Goodnight eomma.” Jane said and closed his eyes.

“Appa, I love you so much because you promised you wont leave us again, right? And you wont leave Alan and Adam too, right?”

You heard Danny whispering to Leeteuk.

“Yes. I promised.  Now, be a good boy and sleep okay…” Leeteuk said to him and patted him after he nods and closed his eyes.

But then he opened his eyes again. “Appa.. why do you leave us before? Appa don’t love us before?”

You rolled your eyes at Leeteuk while patting sleeping Jane.

“Well, appa made a mistake before because appa..”

You look at Leeteuk who is trying to explain himself infront of your son.

“Danny, eomma told you before right? Appa have to go to work to give us what we have today..And he did that because he love us so much.. Now, let’s sleep okay?” You reached his hair and patted his head. He nods and closed his eyes.

You look at Leeteuk and smiles. The kids no need to know all the mistakes Leeteuk had done to you. For you, Leeteuk have to be  angel and superman in their eyes. What he had done to you is past which you don’t wanna bothered to remember because all you know he changed now. And he know how you feel about that too since you told him before. He look at you as you look at him.. You mouthed ‘I Love You’ to him without any sounds so you wont wake any of your kids. He smiles back at you and mouthed ‘I Love You More’ towards you. You know he meant every words he is saying now. you trust him. He wont leave you now. He is officially your husband a year ago. You married him because you finally realized you are still love him all this time. At the press conferences, he told the world he is going to married you and a month after that he really did married you. He keep all his promises.

      

  

 

comment replies :

MishaAzureen : thankyou! :)

marisa566 : of course they heart each other. I heart LEETEUK! haha

beloved_yulvhie : giving Miyoung to GD? ahhh~ noooooooooo. hehe. wait for Miyoung or Kyuhyun's POV, okay? haha xD

JanicePokez  : i havent update like a week. is a week is long enough for you? hehehe. they have two little Leeteuk! xD

tashasaid : aww~ sorry i skipped the wedding. heeee~

Moumouw ; awww~ thankyou honey. hehe. help you with your storyy??

Yesungiscute : aww~ baby, i am sorry but i have a better plan for uri GaemGyu. hihi

HarmonyCloud : thankyou! dont worry about kyu! hehe

DinaLoveSuju1201 : yeayyyy!    \o/

Carmelnap : yeah~ she just not meant to be woth kyu.... hmm

HYOloveRONA ; haha. glad that you are commenting though! hehe

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa : haha. yes he is! he have a slow reactions since he just cant believe it is real! haha

CTjinhyun : haha. you are most welcome! xD

SapphireBlueHearts : how could i abandoned this storyyyyyyyy? i have the finals written a few weeks ago just busy to update. hihi

ParkRinRina : love the pics? hehe. love it too! haha

MyBlackSmile861015 : heheeeeeeeeee. thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. =)

honeybee1315 : aww~ that was touching~~ but i have no idea for this sequel's sequel anymore but wait for special oneshot! hehe

sapphirebluesuju : haha. if i end her with Kyu, how? LOL *joke*

mrsfishy : glad that you thought it was a cute chapter. hehe

SUJULOVEELF96 : thankyou for loving it!

SujuXLove : SO SORRY I DIDNT REPLY YOU! I ACCIDENTALLY SKIPPED YOU. MIANHAE. *BOWS* and the Wings part actually appeared in the previous story. i just used it back. hehe

LindaYusoff : Love it? Love you!

kimmidoremi : please wait my further announcement about Kyuhyun's life in this story. hehehe.

JOHTAJA : haha. yeahhh! new babyyyyyyy~ xD

miso_grace : omg. so touched reading your comment. thankyou for supporting this fic! =D

IM SPAMMING TOO MUCH OF LEETEUK'S PICTURE WITH BABY IS IT? HAHA. *sorryyyyyy* xD