A Bedtime Story

One Step Closer

 

I just feels like i wanna update this chapter today! yeay! haha

Woah~ Some of you guys like that Kyu___ moment and some hate it. haha. Should we have some 'appa-eomma' KISSING SCENE in this chapter? Start read NOW! 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You sit on the couch with Jane and Danny on each side. Watching television. You are so tired. The others just get back after helping you guys moving in. It is a bit awkward now. Leaving just you, and your kids and Leeteuk. Although a week before he have been staying in your home but still, you feel a bit awkward. You also feel worried for the future. You and him living together without any relationship. Just Jane and Danny as the bonding. What if someday he will get married or something. What will happened to you? For you it is for sure you don’t wanna let Jane and Danny to live only with him and his future wife. But you think, as for now maybe you should just go with the flow.

“_____-ah..”

You heard him calling you as he appeared from the uostairs. Walking with his walking stick. You look at him. “Hmm?” You hummed.

“What is in this box? Want me to help you unpack this?”

You rolled your eyes as you see him pointing at a box. How could you forget the box? THE BOX! He cant see what is inside. Oh my. You have to save the box. It should be placed to the most secret place in your room and cant be seen by him but why you such an idiot forgetting to hide the box. You saw him him about to lift the cover of the box.

“Andwae!” You shouted and quickly run to him.

But, again, you are an idiot infront of your kids and their father. You tripped while you rushed to Leeteuk. He wanna catched you but you pulled his tshirt unintendly and he fall on top of you and.. AND, his lips landed on your.. lips. You and him stay there for a few seconds. Don’t know what to do or don’t know where you mind have been fly away.

But why does your heart beat so fast? It is like an electricity all over your body. Wait, you heard his hearbeat too. Faster than yours. What is this feelings? It’s like a karma but.. no.. no way. It cant be happening.

You heard Jane and Danny chuckling.

“Haha, oppa! Eomma and appa are kissing!” Jane keep on giggling.

You immeadiately pushed Leeteuk.  He groaned in pain. Oh, you forgot his leg.

“Sorry.. are you okay?” You help him to stand up.

“Im okay. I am sorry. It was an accident. I didn’t meant to..” He wanted to explained.

“It’s okay. I understand.” You simply said.

“Appa..That is why appa cant touch that box.” Danny said.

“It is eomma precious things, eomma said. Inside it got love lett..”

You quickly covered Jane’s mouth. “Jane.. what did eomma said about it is a secret?”

“Oh, I thought I can tell appa..” Jane pouted.

You laughed awkwardly.. “Err…”

“Jane, it is okay, okay? Eomma have some little secrets with you two. I wanna have some little secrets with you guys too.” Leeteuk said.

“Okay, appa!” Jane said happily.

“I will tell you if you two go to sleep now? I will tell you the secret as bedtime story, okay?”

“Okay! Jane, lets go to our room now!” Danny pulled his sister’s hand.

“Eomma! Tonight I wanna sleep in oppa’s room!” She shouted as she and Danny climbed the stairs.

“I’ll go with them first..” Leeteuk said to you.

“Let me help you.” You said as you hold one of his hands and lead him to upstairs. You reached Danny’s bedroom and guided him inside.

“Eomma.. eomma cant be here. Appa wanna tell his secret to us..” Jane said.

Jane is so closed to Leeteuk right now. You sometimes does feel jealous.

“Okay, fine. Jane don’t love eomma anymore. Danny?” You pretend to sulk and watch Danny.

“I love eomma so much!!” He runs to you and hugged you. Then he gives a pecked on your cheek.

You kissed his forehead. “I love you too, Danny. Sleep well, sweetheart.”

“Eomma.. I love you tooooooo, I am sorry.” Jane pouted and walk slowly to you.

You messed with her hair lightly a chuckled a bit. “I am a bit jealous, you know. You always with your appa now.. but, I love you too.” You kissed her cheek.

“Mianhae eomma.. but I always love you!” She kissed your cheek for a few seconds.

“Sweet dreams, baby.. Don’t bully appa, okay?” You said as you closed the door.

You leaned to the door. Your kids seems so happy having Leeteuk on their side. You never see them this happier. Your kids happiness is your happiness. You rarely think about yourself after you have Jane and Danny. Yeah~ you don’t care about yourself anymore and what’s matter is Jane and Danny.

You are about to leave but suddenly you heard Leeteuk’s voice telling story to them.

“Not long time ago, there was a princess who came alone by herself to a prince’s country. The princess is so beautiful and kind. Everyone in that country loves her so much. But the prince hate her at first. The prince is actually jealous because the princess is such a loving princess and many other man in that country loves her too. So, the prince decided to tortured her slowly. But the princess never gave up. Although the prince had tortured her, she still try her best. Until one day, the prince realized that he had fallen for her. The hate become love. He afraid that the princess might hate him after what he had done to her but actually the princess loves him so much and that is the reason why she came to that prince’s country. The prince apologized to her and she is a kind and loving princess so she accepted him. Then, they had announced their love to the world. Most of the people love seeing them together.”

“Did they married after that?” Danny asked.

“No. Because the prince is so stupid. He never appreciated what the princess had sacrificied for him. At first, the idiot prince thought that the princess love someone else, so he accidentally beat her. Poor that princess after all she gave to him, that prince treat her so bad. Then the princess said she wanna leave the prince, then the prince realized that he could not leave without her. He apologized to her and begged her to be with him back, and guess what?”

“The princess hate the prince?” Jane said.

“I think the princess forgive him because the princess is kind, right?” Danny said.

“Danny..you are just like eomma. Hehe. Danny was right. That kind princess accepted and forgive the prince again. But soon, the prince heard that the princess had to go back to where she came from. He was so sad.. so he prepared a surprised for her. The prince gave the princess 300 love letters, 300 roses and 300 paper cranes just to make the princess to remember him forever and the prince also promised that he will come to find the princess and married her. But after the princess leave, the prince become so busy with his works and at the same time he was so confused so he delayed the time to to bring the princess back and married her. And he also made the biggest mistakes in his life…”

You heard him sighed. The biggest mistakes in his life??

“…The prince breaks the princess heart into pieces when he did that biggest mistakes.” He stopped.

“What appa? What did he do??” Jane urge him to continue.

“He kissed a another girl in front of that princess which breaks her heart so much. That prince know he had breaks that princess heart but he was too stupid for letting her go just like that. Soon after that, the prince try to find that princess but he cant find her anywhere. That princess just gone and that prince feels so disappointed and he feels so regret because to him, the princess is like the most precious things he ever had.”

“Did the prince found the princess now?” Danny asked.

“Yes. He did. But the prince are worried because he did so many mistakes to the princess. The prince still love the princess because the prince realized that the princess is the only girl he loves the most but the prince knows  that the princess wont easily open her heart back for the prince..”

“Aigoo.. the prince should just take her before someone else did. Beside, who knows, maybe the princess still love him because she is  a kind and loving princess.” Danny gives his opinion.

You, still love him? He said he still love you.

“No, if I be the princess I will marry another prince and live happily ever after. Because that prince might have done the same mistakes again.”

Jane. You cant believe your daughter just said that. But, will you find another guy? Or you had already found one?

Aishh. For God sake, he is just making up the story for the kids, why would you bothered? *sighed

 

*

*FLASHBACK*

 

“Mr. Park, here is you and your daughter Jane Park’s bills.” The nurse passed a form to Leeteuk before he can discharged.

“Here is my card.” Leeteuk opened his wallet and take out one of his credit card.

“Please sign here.” The nurse hand over a slip.

“Leeteuk, Miyoung is here already..” You said to him.

You walk near to the counter and saw him signing something. The bills. He paid it again. You saw him put his card back to his wallet and you noticed something.

“Excuse me, is that..” You pointed at the picture at his wallet.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2752/mbbr.jpg

A picture of you, Danny and Jane when they were almost 2 years old.

“So..Sorry..I took this before. When the first night I came to your house. When Danny and Jane showed me the picture album. I just wanna have some pictures of them. I hope you wont be mad at me..” He said slowly.

“It’s fine now. You can take some others later on maybe just a picture of them. Because in that picture it have me, You should have cropped it or something. Some people might misunderstands you..” You said.

But I don’t wanna cropped this. It has you. Leeteuk thinks to himself.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comment replies honeyyyyyyyyyyy :

HYOloveRONA : updated! updated! \o/

AyameEeteuk : heeeeeeeee~ i will make you and other readers wondering whether it is Teuk or Kyu but the end it is gonna be SURPRISED! hehe

Deideilove : haha . we will see about it. maybe Sora should appear in next chapter perhaps? hehe *evil grinned*

marisa566 : updated updated updated updated! ^.~

breeziechang : coz i love to teaseeeeeeeee people! haha

CTjinhyun : do u have twitter? haha. i always informed that i updated this fics on my twitter. hehe. ^^ @fira_lee

sapphirebluesuju : dont hate my babykyuuuuuuuuu. haha

SUJULOVEELF96 : hmmm~ Jane and Danny's thoughts about their mother's love ife coming SOON! ^^