You Care?

One Step Closer

I am so happy everytime I see your comments! Seriously. thankyou so much!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! THANKYOU!

*if i succeed 20 comments and a few subscribers today i will uodate SOON! like TOMORROW, maybe? heeee~

 

 

“Jungsoo.. what are you doing here? I thought.. you are..”

“Sleeping?” He cut you. “That is why you went out without telling me, right?”

“I was..”

He cuts you again. “I know we have no relationship but why you always think that no one cares about you? I don’t mind you wanna go out. I know I cant stop you. But at atleast would you inform me that you are going out? What if something happened to you? You are still a woman. Going out this late is dangerous. I know I mean nothing to you but you mean everything to..” He stopped. “I mean you are still the mother of my children. You.. you are important to me.”

I am important to him? Aww, come on _____. Ofcourse. He said it before that. You are just the mother of his children. You think to yourself.

“Jungsoo. There is reason why I left without noticed. I know you are tired so I don’t wanna wake you up and beside, it is an emergency matters. I went out for Kyuhyun. He..”

“Kyuhyun?" He let out a deep sighed. "Seems like Kyuhyun is so important to you..” He said with cold face.

“Ofcourse he is. He is my..”

“If Kyuhyun is matter to you, I don’t mind. I know I don’t have any rights to stop you. I understand.” He stands and walk passed you. You grabbed his hands to stop  him.

“I.. told you to wait for my answer, right? So please don’t jump into any conclusion yet. I hope you wait for my answer..” As much as I waited for you all this time. You wished to say that but you cant. You only stop until there. Then you quickly climbed the stairs.

 

*

 

LEETEUK POV

She care about Kyuhyun. How am I going to make the press conferences? How am I going to married her if her heart is for someone else? I don’t wanna force her. But she is making me confused. She ask me to wait for her? But she wants Kyuhyun. Is this a pay back for me from her? I know she is not that cruel but.. I don’t know. I am so confused. I wanna be the best man in her life but I failed before. I wished to make things work out this time but she loves Kyuhyun now. I deserved it after what I have done to her. But, did she ever think about what I really feel for her? I really wish she feels the same as what I feel for her.

I rest my head on the couch. Closed my eyes and start to think deeply.

 

*

 

 “Jungsoo-ah..wake up. Why you sleep on the couch? Jungsoo..” You poke his cheek a few times. He is not moving. You touched his cheek slowly.

“Jungsoo-ah. You had fever is it? Your face is burning. Aigoo.. why you sleep here.” You keep on nagging alone without his respond.

You rushed to take the thermometer. You put in to his mouth. After a few minutes, you pulled out.

40’C. High. Too high.

“Jungsoo..” You flipped his hair to touch his burning forehead. He keep on mumbling something you dont understand.

You take a basin full of water and dipped a towel on to it. When you are about to put the wet towel on his forehead, he opened his eyes slowly.

“I’m glad you are awake. Let’s rest in your room. I will cook something for you, okay?” You smiled at him.

“I need to go to work.” He said coldly and get up from the couch.

Suddenly he keep on sneezing.

“You cant go to work like this. You have high fever. And see, you already catch a cold. Let me call your manager, okay?” You touch his arms. But he quickly pulled away.

“Just leave me alone. You go do your own work. I wanna get ready to work now.” He stands up and walk to the stairs.

Suddenly he looks like he lost his balanced and about to fall. His head must have feel dizzy. You quickly grabbed his shoulder to support him. He touches his head.

“Jungsoo.. listen to me. Just rest in your room okay? Beside, it is weekend. I know you don’t have heavy schedules on weekend. Come on.” You guided him to walk through the stairs by holding his arms. He followed you without words.

You helped him to lay down on the bed after entering his room. You adjusted his pillow a bit before he landed his head.

“Sleep first okay? I’ll wake you when the food is ready.” You pulled the blanket towards him. “You want anything?” You look at him.

He pulled his blanket and turned away. Letting his back faced you. “I don’t wanna eat. I don’t wanna anything. Go.”

That is weird. He seems too ‘unfriendly’ today. Maybe because he is sick. You think to yourself.

You then started to prepared some food for him and for you kids. You were cooking in the kitchen when your twin come to you.

“Eomma. Is appa okay?” Jane asked.

“Appa have fever. Let appa rest for today okay?” You said while still cooking.

“Arasso. But eomma, last night oppa said he saw appa waiting at the living room alone.” Jane said.

“Ne. I went to the toilet last night and I saw appa at the living room. I asked why appa haven’t sleep yet, but he said he is waiting for eomma. He looks very worried. But he asked me to sleep first.” Danny explained.

You know he waited for you. But he is worried? Did he actually waited for too long? That is why he catch a cold. Is it? Ohh, now you feel guilty to him.

“Eomma! Where did you go last night?”

Little paparazzi Jane start to interview you. Seriously no one can denied that she is not Leeteuk’s daughter. You chuckled a bit thinking how cute they are so look a like.

“Eomma.. wae are you laughing to yourself? Tell me and oppa…” She started to whined.

“Mianhae. Actually eomma went to meet someone.Miyoung imo’s friend.” You have to lied. If you tell them you went to picked Kyuhyun, there will be MORE questions.

Both just nodded with your answer.

“Eomma. I want to take care of appa today.” Danny said.

“Ohh. I am sorry baby. I cant let you. I don’t want you guys to get infected too. But, don’t worry, okay? I will take care of appa.” You smiled.

“But promise us you will take a really good care to appa. Because appa loves eomma so much. So eomma have to love appa too.” Danny said.

“Arasso.” That is all you can said at the moment.

 

 

mrsfishy :gonna end it in a few chapters ahead. hehe

beloved_yulvhie : hahaha. i am evil! LOL BigBang's coming! hehe

breeziechang : hehe. yeah~ she can see it but still confused! hehe

Yesungiscute : ive been waiting for you to comment just to say YESUNG IS CUTE! ARENT HE CUTE IN MY STORY TOO? hehe

CTjinhyun : haha. naahh, it doesnt matter whether you're the first as long as you commented. hehe. thankyou!

marisa566 : coz i am bad and evil! hehe. anyway, just sit back and relax. kekeke

blue1193 : omo! then i have to add another character. heheeee

sjismylife : TEUK!!

sapphirebluesuju : awww~ dont be mad at my babykyu! hehee

Superdayah : hehe. updated! hope you enjoyed! :D

SujuXLove : but i found that jealous Leeteuk is cute and unfortunately i wrote this chapter before reading your comment! hehe

DinaLoveSuju1201 : dont worry, this will be happy ending! hehe. oopps! XD

HYOloveRONA : i hope you enjoyed this chapter! hehe

lileewd : he will get his jealousy over him as usual. heeeeee

Moumouw : heheee. you wrote about LEETEUK yoo? hehe. and GD and SEUNGHO TOO! i love them too. hehe. *will try spending time read that later on. hihi*

sabchiu :no worries. thankyou for subscribing anyway! <3