I Love You

One Step Closer

FIRST OF ALL :

if you are wondering why your name appeared in my fics, it is just a method where i did make everyone's name appeared when you online via your account. hehe.

SECONDLY :

comment replies :

marisa566 : what if she said "OPPA.. Kyuhyun Oppa.. i think i realized that I love you now?" hehe

CTjunhyun : what if the answer is NOT LEETEUK? x)

tashasaid : oh pleaseeeeeeeee. hehe

HYOloveRONA : updateddddddddddddddd baby! hehe

Mekani : updated! updated! ^^

Moumouw : i hope your waiting is worth enough in this chapter. hehe

lileewd : what if.. SHE MARRIED KYUHYUN? >:]

MishaAzureen : thankyou for liking this story dear. ^^

AyameEeteuk : no need to feel pity for Kyu. hehe. no one end up alone in my story. hehe

ankyu22 : heheeeeee. updated! updated!

MyBlackSmile861015 : thankyou for loving this story!

sapphirebluesuju : heyyyyy.. thnaks to kyuhyun bcause she finally know who she really love! hehe

mrsfishy : heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD

LindaYusoff : thankyou so much dear :)

Yesungiscute : awwwwwww~ dont cry! hehe

breziechang : let seeeeeeeee who her heart is actually for! hehe

masked-emotions : aww~ no need to feel sorry for kyu. he wont be end up with no one! hehe

SapphireBlueHearts : hehehe. thankyou so much darling! :D

HarmonyCloud : hehe. as for your punishment, you have to comment every chapter after this! hehe

ImHERE : heheee. glad that you are HERE. thankyouuu so much! xD

kimmidoremi : hehe. it is okay as long as you read this sequel, i appreciate so much. hehe. thankyou thankyou xD

BELOVED_YULVHIE : I JUST UPDATED THIS WHEN I SAW YOUR COMMENT! \o/

THIRDLY :

i hope you guys comment more than 'UPDATE SOON' coz if you did i'm going to give you guys special chapter as presents! hehe

 

 

Kyuhyun stare deep into your eyes after kissed you. You look at him with full of meaning.

“Oppa..”

He look into your eyes full of hope. But you just..

“Oppa..mianhae.” You just cant be with him. “I think I know now. I think I know who I really love. I am sorry..”

Without waiting for him to reply you back, you quickly walk away fastly from him. You are heading to the waiting room. You know now. You wanna tell him right now. You hope that he is still in the waiting room. You have to tell him before the press conferences start in a few minutes. You don’t wanna him to let you to married some other guy. You want him. Only him. He have to know what you feel. You know he feels the same thing for you. You rushed to the waiting room. You opened the door. You saw him alone. He looks so frustrated. Clenching his fist. He looks mad. What could be wrong. Wait? Did he saw you and Kyuhyun ...

“Jungsoo..what is wrong?” You approached him slowly after closing the door.

“Go.. I am fine. Don’t worry about me.” He said as he leaned to the dressing table.

“No. you are not. I know you..”

“No! You don’t know me.”

“Jungsoo please. We have a press conferences that is about to start in a few minutes. I have something to tell you.” You hold his hands. But he quickly pulled away.

“I know. I already know. Don’t worry. I will tell the press that you..”

“That I what Jungsoo? You didn’t jumped into any of conclusions that made by you, aren’t you?” You look deep into his eyes.

“Don’t worry..I’ll make things work out for you and Kyuhyun...” He said avoiding your eyes.

“No, it makes me worried if you wanna keep pushing me away to someone that I don’t love..” You said still looking into his eyes.

“Wh..what do you mean..you..” He stuttered but you keep looking deep into his eyes giving him the gaze he never thought you would.

He stared at you looking at you. He seems like already frozen. You pushed him a bit until he sit on the table. You tip-toed a bit to matched his height. You put your hands on his chest. Ypu leaned your face closer to him. Then you immediately landed your lips on to his lips. You kissed him and closed your eyes. He closed his eyes too. Now you know who your heart beats the most for. For him. Only him.

A few seconds later, he pushed you a bit. he pulled away.

“Ya..what..are you doing. I saw you and Kyuhyun were kissing. Are you…playing..on..us?” He stuttered.

Your hand is on his chest at the moment. You chuckles a bit. “Ya.. how could you say that? You even closed your eyes just now. Don’t tell me you don’t feel anything..” You glanced at him. He blushed when you said that. He looks like he have no clues and don’t get it. You landed your lips onto his again. You kissed him again. With your eyes closed. He did kissed you back. You smirked and pulled away. He look so confused.

“Kyuhyun might just kissed me just now but I didn’t kissed him back. Because.. at the moment, I realized that the one that I love is not him.. but it is you. You, Park Jungsoo. I never stop loving you from the start. It is you all the time.” You said in a most lower tone you had. Then you kissed him again without waiting him to reply you. He kissed you back and you can feel that one of his hand slowly lingers around your waist and the other around your nape area. You lingers both of your hands around his neck.  You kissed him deeply more and more. So does him.

You pulled away after you don’t know for how long you guys been kissing.

“You wont changed your heart anymore, right?” You said slowly. Almost whispering.

“No. I swear I wont baby. I love you. Only you. Don’t run away again, okay? Please don’t leave me again. I just cant live without you and our children.” He said as you leaned to him. His hands around your waist.

“I wont but if I did, I will bring you too. And don’t try to push me away from your life. Or to any other guys. Because you are the only one for me.”

“I wont. I promised. You will be mine forever. No one else. I’ll keep my promises and I wont make you wait for too long anymore. And Thankyou for loving me..”

Then both of you kissed each other again. You just cant stop.

“Yah! ____-ah! Hyung! If you wanna make another ‘little Leeteuk’ can you please wait until the press conferences is over? Come on! You guys are late! It’s getting started!”

You chuckled a bit. “Arasso Daesung oppa! We’ll come.”

You saw Daesung walk away and you are about to walk to when Leeteuk grabbed your hands. You turned to look at him.

“So.. are you going to married me? Is that what we will tell the press? That you and me are going to married?” He looks so confused.

“Yah, Park Jungsoo. I cant believe this. After what I’ve told you just now, and after we kissed like that.. you’re actually asking me that question?” You pulled away from him. “Fine. I’ll go tell the press that I love Park Jungsoo but I am going to married Cho Kyuhyun or maybe Choi Seunghyun.” You glanced at him and turned away.

Suddenly he hug you from the back to stop you.

“Don’t.. Please don’t say you wanna married other guy. It has to be me. Please be my wife. Please be the mother of my future children. Please. Will you marry me?” He whisper to your ear.

You turned and face him. “Of course I do! I do. I wanna be your one and only wife. But don’t let me wait too long this time, okay?” You winked at him as you teasingly touched his nose with your index finger.

“Let’s just get married tomorrow!” He smiles and kissed you on the lips again.

You kissed him back. You pulled away when his hands start to move from your waist to your nape, tracing your body. You know he is going to pull you to a deeper kiss.

“Jungsoo.. we are late. Come on!” You pulled his hands.

“Okay! But remind me to do this at home tonight okay?”

“ert!” You said to him and try to walk away again but then he grabbed yor wrist again.

“Jungsoo.. what else? We are late now..” You said to him

He make you faced him and caressed your hair. “I forgot to tell you something..”

“What?” You furrowed your eyebrows.

“You look so beautiful in this dress. Like an angel.”

“Of course. You are the one who picked me this dress, remember?” You smile at him.

“I know” He smiles back. “Will you be my wings forever?”

“Ofcourse. You are my angel and I am your wings.” You gives him a pecked on his lips. Then you pulled his hands. “Come on! Or they will starts nagging at us.”

He pulled his hands from you and grabbed your waist. And both of you starts walking heading to the hall where the press conferences held.