You Or Me?

One Step Closer

guys, do u actually read my comment reply? what do you feel? *curious* hehe.

*DO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! TQ! ^^ *

 

 

“Imo! Haelmoni!” Danny and Jane so happy with  InYoung and her mom’s surprised visits that afternoon.

You are busy cleaning the house at the moment while Leeteuk just watching television with the kids. He actually still haven’t act normal with you yet. He didn’t talk much with you. What you ask, he answer but he never teased you like he always did before. Since that night you went out for Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun haven’t called you too. You cant even contacted Miyoung too. She seems avoiding you. But you are too busy to visits her at her house. The worst thing is the press conferences will be held in next week. You haven’t prepared anything. You don’t even know the real decision is since Leeteuk’s had been avoiding you too. Why on earth everyone wanna avoid you? Like you are the one who is at fault the most. Luckily BigBang keep contacting you sometimes to talk with the twin.

“Eommanim, unnie. Have a seat. Let me take you some drinks.” You invited them to sit.

“_____-ah. No need. We’re from Kona Beans.” InYoung smiles at you. “Well, have you guys prepared?” She said as she look at you and Leeteuk.

“Prepared for?” You look so blur.

“Aigoo! The press conferences is coming around! Have you make your decision, Jungsoo ah?” Leeteuk’s mom asked him.

“Maybe.” He simply said.

“You?” She look at you.

“Me? I just follow whatever Jungsoo’s decision is.” You said slowly. Oh crap. She will sure be nagging at both of you. Luckily Danny and Jane are there so she cant nagged that much.

“____-ah, what are you going to wear? Have Jungsoo bought you any dress?” InYoung look so excited.

Dress? You don’t have any. And never thought once.

“Ani..” You scratched your head while glancing at Leeteuk. “Maybe I will try to borrow from Miyoung. Besides, it is just..”

“Borrow?” Leeteuk’s mom rolled her eyes.

“Yah ____-ah, this is your first appeareance to the world after a few years. You should wear something nice and pretty, right Jungsoo?” InYoung look at Leeteuk. He just stared at the television.

“I don’t know. Maybe Kyuhyun or others had bought something for her.” He simply said.

What Kyuhyun? He haven’t contacted you. And why on earth he wanna buy a dress for your wedding announcement? What is wrong with this Park Jungsoo?! And why he keep bring up his name? You don’t know why but you feel so frustrated listening to his answer. You kinda a bit pissed off too.

“Aigoo! You are going to married soon! Will you guys show some interest towards each other? _____-ah, go change now. Jungsoo, you too. We are going out.” Leeteuk’s mom gives her orders.

“What for eomma?” Leeteuk furrowed his eyebrows.

“To buy her a new dress, what else?!” She pointed at you.

 

 

*

 

You had tried many dresses and Danny and Jane being a little innocent minded saying you are pretty every dresses you wear. But later, they are busy choosing their outfits with InYoung. Leaving you with Leeteuk and his mom. Leeteuk’s mother seems like very picky. She seems wanted you to try every dresses that available in that boutique. It is like choosing a wedding dress. But it is just for the press conferences. While Leeteuk, he keep showing no interest at all.

“Jungsoo, give your opinions!” His mother said to him as you walk out wearing a little red dress.

He glanced at you a bit and look away. “Whatever is fine. It is not like I’m wearing the dress. You should ask her what she thinks about that dress.”

“Yah! She is your wife to be. You are the one who is going to look at her.She have to be beautiful in your eyes.” His mom nagged at him.

He just sighed. “That one.” He pointed at one dress effortlessly.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Q0H0xN-yI2U/TsNVtakkriI/AAAAAAAACyU/hveoWKOqFas/s1600/Katie+Ermilio+White+Dress+USE.jpg

A nice white dress. The salesgirl pick that dress and give to you. You take that dress and go inside the fitting room again. You sighed. Leeteuk should at atleast pretend to have some interest infront of his mom. He is too childish. You need to talk to him privately. Suddenly you have an idea. You opened the fitting room’s door a bit.

“Jungsoo-ah, can you help me?” You waved your hands to signal him to come to you. He didn’t say anything and just move to you since his mom already glanced at him.

“What?” He said.

“Help me.” You pulled him into the cubical fitting room. You are now cramped with him in that small room.

“Turn, I wanna change.” You said to him.

He turn backing you. And you change your dress. While changing you whispered to him so that no one outside can heard your conversation.

“I know you hate me now but can you at atleast will you please pretend that we are good in front of your mom?” You whispered.

He replied to you whispering too. “What for? I guess she should know that we are not..”

“Are not what? You wanna see her mad again? And I didn’t said anything yet, how could you..”

“How could I what? You obviously wanna be with Kyuhyun right? So I don’t wanna be your obstacles.”

“Hey! I never say that. In fact, I never said anything. So don’t jump into any conclusion yet.” You tapped his shoulder in rushed after you finished dress up. He turned to look at you in the white dress he picked. He seems shocked. “Help me zip this.” You said and turn around. Letting your facing him.

He gulped before he zipped your dress. After he zipped your dress you turn to faced him. You fixed your hair a bit.

“You looks like an angel.” He said slowly.

But you didn’t hear it properly. “What?”

“Nothing.” He shooked his head.

“When we are out. you better act like you are interested enough although I know you are imagining someone else in this dress.” You said to him as you hang the previous dress you wear. “In fact, if you HAD to imagined me as her in this dress, I don’t mind as long as you mother wont suspect anything.”

“Hey..who are you reffering to?” He pulled your arms.

“Your so called dongsaeng or ex girlfriend or whatever.” You pulled away from him. You unlocked the door.

“Ughh. Kyuhyun!” He said.

You rolled your eyes at him.

“Sora!” You said to him.

“I don’t love her!”

“I don’t care.”

“Yes  you are. You still care! Admit it!” Then he pinned you to the fitting’s room wall. “Admit that you still love me.”

You quickly avoid his eyes. “What makes you think like that, huh? That I still love you? Or you are the one who still love me? I just don’t get it! And besides, You are the one who always kiss me when im sleeping and hugged me in my sleep. ert!”

“Yah! I am not a ert. And I am not the one who hugged you in sleep. You hugged me once too.”

“When?!” You rolled your eyes.

He smirked sarcastically. “ Hey, don’t remember? When I fall sick the other day? You hugged me before you sleep too right?”

“At atleast not when you are not aware!” You almost shouting but you remembered you cant be loud so that no one heard you guys. “Atleast I hugged you when you are still wide open, not like you! Hugging me from the back and luckily Danny saw us not Jane.” You groaned.

You immediately opened the door before he said anything. You wanna end the fight. You opened the door and saw Leeteuk’s mother. You gives your brightest smiles when you saw Leeteuk’s mother.

“What took you guys so long inside there? Cant wait to get back home?” Leeteuk’s mom said.

You don’t get it. ‘Cant wait to get back home?’ … Oh my! She misunderstood you and her son again! Dammit Leeteuk. Ughhh.

“Eomma. I think I wanna picked this dress for her. I like this so much. she looks like an angel in this dress.” He lingers his hands around your waist makes you trembled a bit. you didn’t expect that. Then you saw him grinning. “The earlier dresses you picked to her not suit to her at all that is why I have no mood at all. But this one, she look so gorgeous.” Then he suddenly gives a light pecked on your cheek.

You just freeze overthere.

 

LEETEUK POV

 Now you freeze. Served you right. Trying to pick a fight with me. Of course I still love you, fool. It is just you who havent realized it. I always love you although I am an idiot who made a mistakes back then. But my love towards you never changed. But I know now you just wished for Kyuhyun to be with you. I can 't do anything more.

 

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa : haha. He is. Indeed! LOL

JanicePokez : me too! im glad too. hehe

blue1193 : 12.50am?? i updated around that time too. hehe

CTjinhyun : haha. most of you guys guess it right! hehe

beloved_yulvhie : hehe. you are so cute! hehe. Miyoung?? wait for her okay? heeeee

HYOloveRONA : updated honey! :)

lileewd : haha. Seungri is a big mouth makane. LOL

marisa566 : that JOKES suddenly popped out when i was figuring out a new character names. heeeeee. Jane Choi. hehe

MyBlackSmile861015 : haha. Jane is on mommy side! Mommy used to loved TOP because he is handsome! LOL

SapphireBlueHearts : haha. enjoy this update! ^^

Haebby13 : im thinking of that too. should i make a twist at the end? letting 'You' married with TOP at the end? leaving Teukie forever butthurt. HAHA

sapphirebluesuju : haha. why you forever hate Kyu and TOP. cant you see them as lovely as they are? XD

SujuXLove : yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! haha

 

NOW IM SPAMMING YOU GUYS WITH LEETEUK! <3