Will It Be Again?

One Step Closer

 

Before reading this chapter please READ!

*this is the chapter that I lost and I REWRITE this. so it wont be 100% same. 

*i write this without editing so it will be a bit .

*sorry for the late update!

*SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT OKAY! :)

 

“Jungsoo, can you please get out of the kitchen.. I cant focused.” You said as you feel a little annoyed with him keep bothering you to cook.

“I cant. Eomma forced me to help you.” He simply said.

“Okay, fine. You go fried some eggs and leave me cutting these vegetables.” Then you continues cutting the vegetables while thinking.

Thinking what answer will be the best answer to give to Leeteuk’s mom. She keep on staring you this morning with a weird looks. She must have misunderstands everything towards you. Actually, when Leeteuk teased you last night, he left you a red marks on your neck, yes to be exact, hickey. His mom must have thought that you have been doing ‘something’ with him. This is all Leeteuk’s fault! Aishh! How you wished to chopped him into pieces! You chopped the vegetables faster.

“Ouchh”

“What is wrong ______-ah? Aigoo, you cut your finger!” He rushed closer to you. “Why so careless?” He hold your finger and the blood that flowing from your finger.

You try to pulled away your finger but he glanced at you. That’s when your eyes meet his eyes for a seconds. You look at him. He seems so care and worried about you. Suddenly you feels your heartbeats fast. You quickly look away.

“Come.” He pulled you out from that kitchen to the living room. he quickly search for the first aid kit.

“Appa.. waeyo?” Jane walk near to you and Leeteuk while Leeteuk’s mother is sitting on the couch. Watching.

“Eomma kwaenchana?” Danny asked.

“Eomma cuts her finger. Let us just eat outside for lunch okay?”

“Yah. I just cut my finger not that I am handicapped till I cant cook.” You opposed.

“Enough. We are eating outside. Jungsoo, call your members to join us too.” Suddenly Leeteuk’s mom said.

You cant say anything more. Leeteuk just grinned.

 You prepared Danny and Jane and you prepare yourself too. You comb your hair to the one side to hide the marks Leeteuk ‘gave’ you. You 100 percent sure if the other members see it they probably gonna ask you A LOT. Not long after that you and your so-called family went to the restaurant stated. When you arrived, you saw many already there. Kyuhyun’s mom and Sungmin’s mom are there too. You greeted them. Then you asked Ryeowook where is the missing members. Siwon and Kibum cant join since they have a drama filming. While ZhouMi is in China filming his new film too. Henry is back to Canada for awhile and Shindong have to meet Nari’s family.

You sit next to Kyuhyun since that is the only seat valid. Leeteuk sit next to you with Danny and Jane next to him. A few moments later all of you ordering the food. Everything went smoothly when everyone are having a good conversation until Eunhyuk started to realized something.

“_____-ah. What is on your neck?” He pointed at your neck.

“Aish! Hyukjae! Why you wanna ask something you know?” Heechul grinning.

“What hyung? What is it?” KYuhyun pulled your hair suddenly to see. You quickly pulled back. His face changed.

“Uhmmm. Actually, last night when I was sleeping, there is mosquitoes. I bet they bite me here..” You said slowly.

“Eomma, but our house never have mosquitoes.”

Err.. oh my. Thanks Danny. Thankyou for spreading the ‘info’.

“Well, I bet the ‘male-mosquito’ that always bite you during our training days for the concert still alive!” Heechul chuckles.

This oppa cant be any sarcastic.

“Appa, last night appa sleep with eomma, is there any mosquitoes?” Jane asked Leeteuk who is keep on grinning.

Janeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Why you said that.

Now all members are looking at you while rolling their eyes. Cant believe what they just heard from Jane.

“You sleep with hyung?!” Donghae almost shouted.

“Is it true?” Sungmin asked.

“Well, since eommanim sleep at our home last night so.. yeah~” You simple said.

“Woah~” All of their mouth goes O.

“Wae yo? I am this old and I still can be open minded about them sleeping together but why you guys seems so shocked?” Leeteuk’s mom said.

“Yeah! I agree! Sleeping together beside your loves one is great!” Yesung said while putting his one arm around Lea but then Lea pinched her. Luckily Lea is on your side.

“Beside, they are going to married soon.” Leeteuk’s mom added.

You just keep your silence until the food arrived. All of you guys are busy eating when suddenly Lea is screaming.She is screaming in pain. She is going to burst. Yes, she is going to deliver her baby! Yesung stands up as he panicked. He acted like he don’t know what to do. No, not act. He really don’t know what to do! Sungmin’s mom rushed closer to Lea and asked Yesung to bring Lea to the hospital quickly. Yesung got panicked again and Ryeowook offeres to drive them to the hospital. You told yesung to just bring Lea to the hospital and you will bring Jaesung and Ri-ah soon. So he went off to the hospital with Ryeowook. The others just follows from the back to the hospital. You bring Jaesung and Ri-ah along with you when you arrived the hospital. All the members waiting outside the delivery room while Yesung is inside there with Lea.

“Imo.. will eomma be okay?” Jaesung asked you.

You were carrying Ri-ah at the moment. You touched Jaesung’s cheek. “Yes honey.. don’t worry, okay? Mommy will be fine.”

“Jaesung-ah. Don’t worry. Lets sit here together.” Danny pulled Jaesung’s hand to sit next to him.

“Yah! Come on. Lets bet. A girl or a boy?” Eunhyuk said to both Donghae and Ryeowook who sit next to him.

“Lee Hyukjae! Don’t you dare to bet. I already know the gender since Lea already told me before. So just sit there quietly without any betting.” You warned him.

“But, _____-ah! Jinjja yo? A girl or a boy??” DOnghae asked.

“Tell us!” Ryeowook said.

“No. Just wait there patiently.” You said.

Then you saw them talking with Danny, Jane and Jaesung. That is a better thing to do other than betting on the baby gender. But actually you feel happy for Lea. All the members are waiting outside the delivering room for her. Some looks worried for Lea too.

“____-ah, what will Yesung do inside there?” Leeteuk who stands next to you asked you.

“He will help to calm Lea probably. Because when a woman delivers a baby, it is so pain that you cant even imagined. So as a woman, we need someone to keep you calm and comfort you. So the best person to be there is the woman’s husband.” You look at him. His face changes suddenly. “Why you wanna know? Why so curious?” You chuckled a bit to .

“When you delivered Danny and Jane were you in pained? Are you alone?” He didn’t answered you but instead asking more weird question.

“Jungsoo ah. Lea only have to deliver one baby. I had two. So, double the pain. But I had Miyoung at that time..” You paused a bit. “Lea so lucky to have many people waiting for her.” You said slowly.

“Don’t worry. You will have the chance too. I am sure the members will wait for you like this too.” He said.

You furrowed your eyebrows to him. “Anyway, why you asked? You wanna experience what Yesung had too?” You chuckled a bit.

“C..can we? Can I?”

“Why you asked me? You should ask someone who is going to have your future baby.”

“Will you?” He looks so serious.

You smirked a bit. “You asking me? Who wanna have your baby AGAIN?” You chuckled to and walks to Kyuhyun.

Danny fall asleep in his lap while Jane is Ryeowook’s lap. Jaesung also already fall asleep in Donghae’s lap.

“Oppa.. I think we should bring this kids to the home. They are tired maybe. I bet Ri-ah wanna have some sleep too.” You kissed Ri-ah’s cheek who is in your hand.

“Okay. I’ll send you and them to the home. “ Kyuhyun said.

I smiled to him.

 

LEETEUK POV

It seems like she doesn’t wanna be with me. She don’t wanna have another baby with me. I really regretted for not being with her when she delivered Danny and Jane. Maybe this is what I should get after what I have done to her. She don’t wanna be with me. Maybe she preffered Kyuhyun more than me? She seems so happy when she is next to Kyuhyun.