New Home~

One Step Closer

 

ONE WORD : I AM VERY LAZY TO UPDATE. >_______<

Thankyou for subscribing to new subscribers and to silent readers, are you going to stay silent there? :\

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“I bought you and our children a new house.”

“What?!” You rolled your eyes with his statement.

“Yup. By right, we will be moving there this weekend.” He said.

“Leeteuk, you wont be kidding me, right? You don’t need to do this. We are fine here. And ‘WE’?” You highlighted the ‘we’.

“Nope. I am not kidding at all. Everything is set up. Take this as my present for you as I am thanking you for raising the kids all this time. And plus, the house is near to Yesung’s house too. And yes, WE. I don’t want Jane and Danny be asking us more. And I wanna spend my time with them more and more. But don’t worry.. you’ll have your own room and I wont bothered your personal or private life. I will respect your privacy.”

You sighed. “But your leg aren’t recovered yet. So, moving this weekend wont be a good idea I guess.”

He chuckled a bit. “Don’t worry. I have many dongsaengs, remember?”

“You forced them?”

“They had too.”

 

*

 

The weekend comes and you are actually tired. The whole week you have been rushing here and there. Jane. Danny. And Leeteuk too. Since he have been staying at your home past the week since he is not fully recovered yet. And today you have to move in to the new house Leeteuk’s bought for you and the kids. You have been packing all the stuffs from your old house and if Miyoung’s didn’t help you, you are very sure you wont be able to finished packed all of the stuffs. Jane and Danny are the most excited. The new house Leeteuk’s bought is quite big. Double storeys, have it’s own lawn and just perfect for a family. But the thing is, you and him is not a real family at all. You sighed. But you are doing this only for Jane and Danny. Some of the Super Junior’s members are there and help you and Leeteuk to unpacked and arranged the new things. Jane and Danny are busy playing with Yesung’s son. They are so excited. You are busy unpacking some stuffs when you heard the door rang. You quickly go to the door and open it. It’s Sungmin, Shindong and Kyuhyun.

“Oppa. Come in!” You said with a wide smile.

“You look pale and sick. Are you okay?” Shindong asked you as he enters the house after Sungmin.

“I am fine, oppa.. “ You smile  at him.

Kyuhyun just stand there at first. Actually, he haven’t contacted you like he always did since the day of your reunion with Super Junior’s members at the hospital. You don’t know what makes him mad at you. He seems avoiding you. Maybe he is just busy. You thought.

“Come in Cho Kyu!” You said to him acting like nothing happened.

“Yah! Don’t call me that! I told you before.” He said seriously.

“Sorry..oppa.. “ You said.

“Are you happy now? Living with a perfect family?” He sounds so cinical.

“Oppa.. what are you saying? I don’t get it.”

He pulled your hands out of that house while others are busy doing their works. He lead you to a corner outside the house so that people cant see you and him.

“You said you hate him and now you look so happy living under the same roof with him.” He said.

“Oppa! I did this for Jane and Danny..” You explained.

He smirked. “Jane and Danny? What happened to your words before?”

“Oppa, I know I said that I don’t wanna him to near to my kids but that is just because I hate him for what he did to me past few years. As far as I can see I think that he might be a good father to jane and Danny. That is all. But for me to accept him, to love him back, I don’t think I can do it.”

“Why not me? I told you before that let me be their father.. Why cant you accept that? I will make Jane, Danny and YOU happy as well..”

“Because their real father is still alive. I don’t wanna burden you with the rensponsibility that you shouldn’t. You cant be their father just because you pitied them. You have your own life too. Someday you might have your own wife, your own kids..If Jane and Danny are happy, I am happy too..”

“What if I said I want you to be my wife and I want them to be my kids?” He look me into the eyes.

“Oppa.. I..” You don’t have any words.

“_____, is it hard for you to open your heart for me?” he sounds so serious.

You didn’t reply him. You are speechless. All this time in your minds, he is just an oppa for you. Super Junior’s evil maknae but now.. he seems so growned up and matured. You cant married him. You love him as oppa not as a ..

“Forget it.” He said and walk into the house.

You sighed and enters the house too.

“____-ah, what is in this pink box? Should I open it and arranged the things inside it?” Yesung pointed at pink box as soon as he saw you.

"No..no.. dont open it!" You quickly take the box and put it at one other corner.

 “______-ah, where you wanna put all this frames?” Ryeowook as you as soon as you enters the living room.

“Oh, let me do it..” You take the frames from Ryeowook’s hands.

It is Danny and Jane’s picture. You saw the ladder already placed at the wall. You climb the ladder three steps to hang the frames. You hang the pictures and after that you feel so dizzy. You tried to stands straight but it all kinda blurred out.

“_____-ah! Be careful!”

You heard Leeteuk’s voice. But as you wanna respond to him, you lost your balanced and you know what is next. You will fall onto the hard floor. You closed your eyes but suddenly you feels like someone catch your back. His other hands lingers around your waist.

“Are you okay?”

You opened your eyes slowly and saw Kyuhyun. He is the one who caught you. You try to stand straight as you feel so awkward. He help you to stand. He hold your hands but again, you feel so dizzy and you lost your balnced again but this time Kyuhyun is fast enough. He grabbed you quickly before you fall. You hit his chest. His position now looks like he is hugging you. Your head is on his chest. You can hear his heartbeat. So fast.

“_____, are you okay?” Miyoung come near to you.

“I am fine. Just a bit dizzy.” You said.

“You’re scaring is just now, you know. Luckily Kyuhyun catch you.” Siwon said.

You give them a weak smile.

“Be careful next time. Let Kangin hang all the frames. You should go rest.” Leeteuk said.

“I am okay. Trust me. Miyoung-ah, lets help Lea-unnie to cook for lunch.  You said to Miyoung and walk with her to the kitchen with her to help Lea.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

comments replies babyyy :

AyameEeteuk : Updated! ^.~

Superdayah : haha. i keep on smiling to myself too! LOL especially the Yesung's part. keep on imagining things. HAHA

HYOloveRONA : haha. so, you are saying it was a great chapter when Kyu is not there? So, this chapter is it? Kyu is in this chap! haha (i am JOKING!) hee~ :D

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa : he will. but not so soon. hehe.

ankyu22 : haha. i love you more! x) thanks for voting though. :D

sapphirebluesuju : i will make him with someone. OR NOT! haha >:]

CTjinhyun : hehe. but, how can i inform you when i update this chapter? Hehe. :D

DeiDeilove : well, hmm~ let me think, hmmm~ i might bringing Kang Sora in this story back bcause i am EVIL! haha. now, who is with me? haha. joke. xD

heecupkyu : haha. i bet many will kill me if i end her with kyu. hehe

marisa566 : dont worry.. longgggg wayyyyyy to gooooooooooooo~ xD

SUJULOVEELF96 : will she accept teuk back in her heart? we'll seeeeeeeeeee. heeeeeeeeeeeheeeeeee. :D

SujuXLove : I cant make them die in the middle of the story. haha. ouh, and BigBang samcheon is busy promoting their new mini album, ALIVE! hehe