Like a Movie

One Step Closer

 

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! 

 

Chapter OST : 2PM - Like A Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8D1DfbFimC0

 

After Kyuhyun leave, I went upstairs to check on Danny and Jane. Both have fall asleep in their own room. Before I leave, I give both a kiss on their forehead. They are such a good children which I thanked ____ for that. I know the fact that I could not leave _____ sleeping in her room alone with her fever still with her. As far as I remember she will mumbled in her sleep if she have fever. So I decided to accompany her in her roomincase if she needs anything.

I sit on the chair of her dressing table. I look at the mirror. Starring it blankly. Thinking and wondering how could I get her heart back. I don’t wanna fight with Kyuhyun. But I love her. I wonder that can I let her go to Kyuhyun? I know Kyuhyun can take a good care of her but.. I don’t think I can see them together. But what if eomma told me was right? If she still loves me all this time. Maybe she is having some hard times to admit that since I’ve hurted her many times. I know it is not easy for her to forgive me. I know.

I facedpalm myself on the table. Realizing my stupidity. I stretched my legs and suddenly I felt that I hit something under the table. I bent down to see what that I’ve just kicked. Oh, this box. The box that she protected so much. I gotta feelings the secret that she kept in the box is the biggest secret that she is try to hide. Suddenly I feel so eager to know. My curiousity level has risen up. I turned to look at her. She is still in her deep sleep. I grab the box. I put it on the table. I turned again to look at her. Okay, she is still sleeping. Yes, I feel guilty but there is something in this box that makes me so curious. I open the cover slowly. I look inside it. I cupped my mouth so that I wont scream.

She.. All this time.. She still been keeping this. Why? I take out those letters. The letters I gave her on our 300th days. The jars that contained the paper cranes. She still have it too. The paper cranes which my members helped me to fold. They always wanted me to end up with her.. And.. she also been keeping the dead roses petals in a jar. I dig in the box again and I’ve found the necklace I gave her. The wings of angels’ necklace that I gave her. I hold the necklace and gripped it so tight. Remembering those memories. Why she still keeping all this stuff? I flipped through the letters. 300 pages that I wrote for her. I stared at the last page. I realized that the pages somehow worned out like it have been used for many times. It also have a few like a strained of water droplets on it. But I can still read what is written on it.

“Promised me you will wait for me on our first anniversary and I will make you mine forever. I will propose you and make you my wife. I wanna wake up everyday having you by my side and see your smile as I open my eyes. I wanna be the one you always need for. I wanna be there always for you.  Just promised me you that you will wait for me. I love you so much. You are my wings and you know that. This angel cannot live without his wings. Baby, I love you forever. Please wait for me.

p/s : I always wanted a twins with you! A boy and a girl. :)”

I didn’t realized a tear dropped from my faces. I quickly wiped it off. I asked her to promised me but I cant keep my promises. I knew she waited for me. I am such a jerk. I don’t deserved her loves. But why she still keep all this things? She..she still love me?

I move to her bed slowly. I lay beside her slowly so that she wont wake up. I her hair.

“I am sorry, baby..”

Baby.. That is what I used to call her always.

“Loving you is not the biggest mistakes in my life. Confusing my minds and my heart with Sora is the biggest mistakes I had ever done. I am sorry..” I whispered to her ears and kissed her forehead. Now, I am sure that I will make her love me again.

 

*END OF LEETEUK POV*

*

 

You feel your head a bit dizzy but you try to regained your consciousness. You open your eyes slowly. You tilted your head a bit. You smile as you see your two children by your side.

“Eomma!” Quickly both Danny and Jane climbed the bed and hug you. You hug them back.

“Hey..baby..” You kissed their forehead.

“Eomma, are you feeling better? Yesterday you fainted at the shop. Appa brought you back here.”

Thanks to Jane’s explaination you remembered everything now.

“I think I am okay. But just a bit dizzy.. Why are you guys here? Have you eat your breakfast?”

“Appa asked us to take care of you while he is cooking downstairs.” Danny told you.

“What? Appa is cooking? Oh no, I think I have to go downstairs or he might..” You wanna go down the bed but Danny stopped you.

“Eomma..appa said if you are awake, you must stay here until he finished cooking. He will bring the food here. So, eomma wait here with us okay?” Danny pouted.

“Fine..” You just sighed.

“Eomma..yesterday.. halmeoni really worried at you. She called appa many times to asked about you.” Danny said.

“Really?”

Jane and Danny just nodded.

“Eomma.. yesterday also, we heard halmeoni and Cho halmeoni talked about love.” Jane said.

You chuckled at Jane’s expression. She seems confused. You wondered what makes her look like that. “Jane, Danny.. it is not good for little kid to listened to adult conversation..”

“We are playing there and suddenly halmeoni and Cho halmeoni come sit near us. It is not our fault.” Jane pouted.

“But eomma. Halmeoni and Cho halmeoni keep on saying about you and appa..” Danny said wondering.

“And Kyuhyun samcheon too.” Jane added. “They said appa and Kyuhyun samcheon loves you but they don’t know who you love..”

“Eomma, eomma loves appa or Kyuhyun samcheon?”

Danny question makes you gulped. “Wh..why?”

“Aniyo..but..eomma, do love important? They way halmeoni talk about it seems like it is so important to you to pick either Kyuhyun samcheon or appa..” Danny said.

“Love is important baby.. Like, how I love you guys..” You said to them.

“Then, who do eomma love? Appa or Kyuhyun samcheon?” Jane asked again.

“I..I don’t know..What do Jane and Danny thinks?”

“I like Kyuhyun samcheon too. But I wanna eomma to love appa.. Because appa loves you so much..” Danny said.

“Hey..how did you know that? You are just a kids.” You messed with their hair.

“Eomma, appa kissed you.” Danny said in English.

You rolled your eyes. “What? When?” You asked him back in English.

“Last night. When you are sleeping. We saw him kissed you.” Jane said.

“So that’s mean appa loves you so much.”

You cant think straight at the moment. He..kissed you..while you are sleeping. Why did he do that? He have other woman and why would he kissed you? You just cant believe what you just have heard from your children. Wait, even your children saw that. How embarrassing it would be. Oh. What are you supposed to react now. Why? You seriously cant think straight.

“Babyyyyyyy..”

You heard a voice. It’s him. Oh. You better pretend like nothing happened. Maybe. At atleast.

“Appa! I am hungryyyyy..” Jane whined.

Leeteuk come in the room with a tray of food in his hand.

“Oh, eomma is awake.” He look at you. “ Jane, Danny.. appa bring you guys some food too. Lets eat together okay?”

“Yeayyyy!!”

He placed the tray on the bed and started to passed Danny and Jane a sandwhich each. Danny and Jane just start to eat it right away.

“Baby..has your fever gone?” He touched your forehead.

You didn’t expected that. And did you just heard him called you baby?

“Are you the one who have fever?” You asked him.

He chuckled a bit “Why?”

“Why did you called me that?”

“What? Baby? I used to called you that. Why can’t I call you now? Right Danny, Jane?” He look at the twins.

“Ne! Appa called us baby too. Eomma called us baby too.” Danny said.

You feel betrayed. This is the first time Danny defends Leeteuk this much. Usually it will always be Jane.

“See? Our kids got my back.” He grinned. “Now, lets eat. You haven’t eat since yesterday.” He scopped a porridge and try to feed you. You hesitated at first but Danny and Jane keep looking at you so you just let him feed you. You finished a bowl of porridge that he cooked for you with him feeding you. Danny and Jane finished their breakfast too. Leeteuk passed you a glass of water for you to drink. You just drink it.

“Good job my baby..” He patted Danny and Jane’s head and gives them a pecked n their cheeks. “And you too baby..” He whispered to your ear and he gives a quick pecked on your cheek before you realized it.

What is wrong with him? It is like his cheesy mood is on. It is so weird.

“Thankyou appa for the breakfast.” Both Danny and Jane kissed his cheeks. Then they look at you. Expecting you to do something. You don’t get it.

“Eomma.. you should thanked appa..” Danny said.

“And gives him a kiss too.” Jane pouted.

You look at Leeteuk as he keep on grinning. You just hate that smiles. Ughh. But you didn’t fight what your children asked.

“Thankyou..” You said and you just lightly kissed him.

He touched his cheek then and let out his famous laugh. It is just weird. He picked up the tray and walk out the room.

Leeteuk is so weird. It is been a long time you didn’t see this side of him. It’s like the first time you fall in love with him? You know if this was a movie, everything is perfect now but.. the fact is, it is nothing like a movie.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so :

MayMadiha : yeahhhhhhhhh~ haha

CTjinhyun : haha. pcoming MORE and MORE. :D

SujuxLove : jyeahhh~ TeamLeader Vs TeamMaknae

AyameEeeteuk : yes! you are so right! xD

JanicePokez : oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh TeamLeader!

blue1193 : and Teuk is mine! haha

Superdayah : dont worry. i wont ruined KyuTeuk relationship! haha

marisa566 : haha. good. hehe. UPDATED! ^^

SUJULOVEELF96 : updated! weee~

mrsfishy : maybe Mr.fish's side? hehe (kidding!)