Little "Talk"?

One Step Closer

Choose your own theme song for this chapter :

RESET - Super Junior http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZuvJK9xKJY

or

TAKE CARE OF MY GIRLFRIEND - Beast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzuHzA3kte4

but i preffered Beast. say no no no no no. lalalalala. x)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Yeayyyyyyyyy!”

Danny, Jane and Jaesung runs into the middle of the field. So excited and happy get to play together. It was Donghae and Eunhyuk insisted to have picnic together. But not all member can joined. Yesung and Lea had to bring Ri-ah for her medical check up but you decided to bring Jaesung too. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Henry, Sungmin and Kibum starts playing with Jane, Danny and Jaesung in the middle of the field. Kyuhyun sit down on the bench next to you.

KYUHYUN POV

I see her smiles looking at her children. She is so beautiful. Like the first time I saw her.

“Okay, from Super Junior.. I like Kyuhyun..”

I remember how she said that. I think I am the happiest person at that moment.

“Saying Kyuhyun and you are my biased in Suju just to covered my real feelings towards you”

But the moment she said that my heart crushed into pieces. But I don’t mind because after that she really did show some of her love toward me. Eventhough it just the same things goes to other members but I still feel her loves. How she worried at me the most when I got a new girl. How she be the one who soothed me up when I am down. Everything she does is beautiful. I remembered how she defends me and almost hurt herself when she punched that girl. But that time..

“Oppa.. why are you chuckling to yourself? Something funny?”

I realized she is looking at me now.

“Nothing. I just remember something from the good old days..” I simply said.

“Tell me..” She poke my cheek and pouted.

Oh, please stop doing that. You make me wanna kiss your plump lips right now.

“It just.. remember how you punched that Soo Min girl for me?”

“Soo Min?”

She looks like she is remembering something.

“Ouh..That girl who lied to you..Well, she deserved it. She talks bad about all of my oppa..” She pouted again.

It feels like the old her is coming back. After all this years, she had changed to matured woman. It feels good to see the girl I used to know.

“But back then you are so gangster.. now? You are such a lovely mother. That’s what makes me chuckles. I cant believe you changed this much. At the first time I saw you walking into the restaurant holding Danny and Jane I wondered who is the beautiful woman but later I realized she was the girl I used to bullied!” I chuckled and heard her chuckling too.

“Because you are the evilmaknae back then. But you’ve changed a lot too, oppa. You are no more the evilmaknae..”

“Well, people changed as time passed. People changed their minds, attitude, behavior and..sometime, their hearts..”

“Yeah~ you are right.. but hearts? I think it is hard for people to changed their hearts..”

So.. it means that you still love Leeteuk hyung?

“So..” I was about to say something when she cut me suddenly.

“Of course my love towards you wont change! You are the bestest oppa for me. Although you bullied me a lot before, but I still love Super Junior oppa as always. You guys are the best oppa I have. The best family!” She smiles so bright.

So she loves me as oppa..

“But, if someday you can open your hearts to accept me as more than oppa, let me know. I’ll be waiting for you. I wont forved you. Because forcing you might create more distances between us. I just wanna let you know, as for now, my heart is still with you and I will always waiting for your answer.”

“But oppa..”

“I don’t wanna listen to your answer now. I wanna let you take some times to think carefully..”

I walk away to joined the others  after saying that and leaving her full with question marks I guess.

*END OF KYUHYUN POV*

 

*

 

“______, lets talk.”

He pulled your hands before you could follow Jane and Danny to the upstairs.

“What?” You look at him.

“We need a serious discussion. My moms’ 3 months is gonna end soon. We need to decide.”

“Leeteuk-ah, it is up to you. Not me.”

“Why not you?” He raised his voice a little.

“Because.… you are the one who is gonna decide it. I don’t want you or your girlfriend to suffer or blame me in the future. If you wanna marry her, go ahead. Explain to your mom.” You raised your voice a little too.

“What girlfriend?! I don’t have one. Why you keep on pointing me? How bout you huh? Having so much fun with Kyuhyun. Why not you asked him to married you?”

“Yah! What are you saying?! When am I having fun with Kyuhyun, huh? He is just oppa to me!”

“Oh yeah? The way you laughed and smile to him just now is just not for oppa, I saw THAT!”

“Oh, so now I cant laughed or smile with my oppa?! Are you crazy? What about you?! Inviting your girlfriend to this house like it WAS nothing!”

“What girlfriend are you talking about, for God sake!”

“I am talking about that Kang Sora! THAT Kang Sora!! Why would you pretend like you don’t know anything?! Ughh.” You almost screamed your lungs out.

“Kang Sora is just a friend to me!”

“Friend?!" You chuckled sarcastically. "I’ve read the articles about you and her. Why on earth your ex girlfriends be your friend?!”

“Yah! Like you never did! You and TOP used to be so-closed friend until I’m misunderstood everything too.”

Oh, yeah. You forgot about that. But, ughhh. No, you don’t wanna lose to him now.

“So what?! Atleast I know how to handle myself~ Ughhh. Whatever! Go married whoever you wanted!”

“Ughh! Why cant you just say yes or no? I need to know!” Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

“Just set the date of the press conferences! We will see what is going to happened then!”

“Appa! Eomma!”

Suddenly you heard Jane’s voice. She and Danny must’ve heard you and Leeteuk arguing. You look at your daughter. She stand right there with her brother next to her.

“Eomma and appa are fighting again?” Danny asked.

“Aniyo.. we are just..” You look at Leeteuk for answers.

“We are just talking, right?” Leeteuk tried to faked laugh.

“Yeah~” You faked a smile too.

“You lied.. We saw everything..” Jane pouted.

“Now eomma and appa must say sorry to each other. Turn.. ppali..”

Danny pushed you to faced Leeteuk while Jane pushed Leeteuk to faced you.

“Shake hands and say sorry.” Danny said.

“Sorry..” Leeteuk offers his hand following what our children instructed.

“Sorry too..” You shake hands with him.

“Kiss cheek..” Jane said.

“Hey..who teach you that?” You look at Danny and Jane.

“Miss Han teach us if we fight, we must say sorry like this.. ppaliiii..” Danny urged you.

You look at Leeteuk and hesitated. But he immeadiately plant a kissed on your cheek.

“Eommaaaa..”

You heard Jane. You gives a light pecked on Leeteuk’s cheek.

“Now hug.”

“What? …” You haven’t finished your words but Danny pushed you and Leeteuk closer.

Leeteuk hugged you and placed his hands around your waist. You hesitated at first but then you saw Danny and jane about to say something so you immediately put your hands lingering around his waist too. Your face on his chest and you clearly can hear his heartbeat. So fast. Did his heart beating so fast because of you? But, you? Your heart beat fast too. But maybe because you are in weird situation you guess.

“Yeay! Eomma and appa, don’t fight anymore okay?” Danny clapped his hands.

You and Leeteuk quickly pulled away.

“Appa! Now kiss eomma like what you did the other. On the lips.” Jane giggling while pointing at her lips.

“What? Jane..” Leeteuk quickly covers Jane’s mouth. “Jane, I though you are on my side.. why did you tell eomma..?”

You heard him whispered to Jane but enough for you to listened.

Jane keep on giggling. “That is why appa and eomma can not fight anymore.. okay?” Jane pulled you into hugged on her one side. The other side he hugged Leeteuk. Your shoulder touched with his shoulder. How closed you are at that time.

“Jane, oppa too~” Danny squeezed in himself so that he can joined the hug too.

“I am so happy, oppa! Our family is perfect!” Jane said.

Jane honey.. If and only if you know that this is not a perfect family. In people eyes, yes we look perfect but the fact is if it weren’t because you and Danny, me and Leeteuk wont have any bonding.

You thought to yourself.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MayMadiha : he wont. English is too hard for him. HAHA. beside there is THOUSANDS other fics about him.

DinaLoveSuju1201 : haha. we will see who it will be at the end. haha

CTjinhyun : haha. pictures? haha. btw, i wont let anyone end up with no one in this story! haha. x)

marisa566 : they get that from their appa. haha. Leeteuk does TALK A LOT! xD

SujuXLove : haha. i am TeamLeaderMaknae. HAHA

MyBlackSmile861015 : sungmin + donghae? your name. hehe. 

mrsfishy : shuld i include mr.fish in the love war? hehe

sapphirebluesuju : i bet you hate this chapter too! haha

blue1193 : haha. your sister read this too? hehe. and you are WELCOME! ;)