I Wanna Love You

One Step Closer

 

 

guys! i think i told you guys before that this story will ends around the 30-s chapter! hehe. anyway, keep reading and subscribed!

you know what? when you guys give your comments, i feel so happy reading it and makes me wanna update soon and sooner. do keep commenting always because with your comments i feel LOVED! hehe.

Anyway, am I updating this too SOON? hehe

 

 

I Wanna Love You – Eunhyuk & Donghae http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNXe0Bm6-Nk

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

“Trust me okay? I’ll convinced them. Look, oppa.. I don’t want you to feel stranded or alone in your own family okay? I love you and I don’t want to see you’re sad like this, okay?”

She pinched my cheek to teased me. But, I feel so blessed at the moment and I immediately hugged her. Why? Maybe because she said she loves me? I love her too. If and only if I can say it out loud at the moment. But, no. she is for hyung. That is why I decided to give it a try with SooMin but.. I cant.. All I can say at that moment is..

“Thankyou _________. You are really our eomma!”

Then I kissed her cheek.

SooMin actually used me and I am so stupid for not realizing it. I remember that night, how she defends me and hurt herself, but she don’t care anything else but just to protect Super Junior, to protect me..

“This is for breaking my Kyuhyun’s heart! … and for calling him a FREAK!”

She punched that girl all her might.That moment also I realized that I used Soomin for my own benefits too. I used Soomin so that I could forget her but she, she defends me. She even worried for me after that incident.

 “You’re not an idiot. She is.” She smiled at me.

That smiles I that I always fell for.

“Gomawo yo ________-ah. Teukie hyung so luckly to have you.” I hugged her then. “You know, if he continues to hate you like in the beginning, I might fall in love with you and you’d probably be my girl right now. But to you, I am just a reasons for you to covered up your real feelings toward hyung right?”

She thought I was joking at the time but I actually meant every word to her at that time. If it wasn’t because of hyung, I wanna make her mine. I fell for her before Teukie hyung realized that he is in love with her. I love her. From the first sight. Why cant she accept me? Why..

 

END OF KYUHYUN POV

 

 

You was in the middle of sleep when you heard your phone ringing. You takes time to pick it up, but later you still pick it up although you are half conscious.

“Miss. Sorry to bother you at this time. I am a bartender at SJBB’s bar. Can you please pick your boyfriend? He seems to be really drunk and I don’t think he cant drive at this state. We are closing soon..”

“My boyfriend? Wait..”

You rubbed your eyes and look at the closck. 2.30am. You get down the bed and slide the curtains and to see Leeteuk’s car. Still there. He’s going out with someone else? You look at your phone’s screen. It is Kyuhyun’s number. Okay..

“Where is it again?” You need a confirmation.

 After note down the address of the bar you sit in your bed and starred at the wall blankly. How can you go there? Leeteuk? No.. he just get back from his schedules at 1am just now. he must have been tired. Other members? Wait, Kyuhyun definitely went to drink alone. So it is mean the other members didn’t know. He must have some problems that made him drink alone. But, again.. who should you call for help. No other choice. You quickly dial her number.

“Miyoung-ah. I need your help. I am sorry to wake you at this time but I seriously need your help. Pick me at my home now, will you?”

“Arasso..”

That is why you love Miyoung so much. she never hesitated to help you. After that, you quickly prepared yourself and wait for Miyoung for a few minutes. She arrived then and you walk out the door slowly not to wake anyone. In car, on the way to the bar, you tell Miyoung the exact situation. You arrived at the bar a few moments later and let Miyoung wait outside the bar while you go in to the bars. You saw Kyuhyun at a corner. You don’t know whether he is conscious or not.

“Oppa..” You poke him.

“____-ah..wae?” He immediately hugged you.

“Oppa…” You said slowly.

“____-ah, wae. Why not me? I.. I love you.” He said to your ears.

He..He love you? But.. you?

“I love you and I want you to love me too. Not hyung..” He sobs.

“Oppa.. Oppa.. you are drunk.. Let’s go okay?” You rubbed his back.

“Pleasee.. for once.. I begged you to stop giving hyung another chances.. and please give the chance. Please look at me this time. Open your heart to me. I love you. I cant live without you. Please trust me this time.. I will take care of you..Danny and Jane. Please..”He hugged you more tightly. He really sounds like begging you.

So, he love you. You don’t know how to respond. He seems drunk. Can you his words at themoment? You really pity him at the moment but can you really open your heart to him? You don’t know.

“I love you since Leeteuk hyung realized that he loved you. But I back off so the two of you can live a happy life. My heart.my heart hurts so much when he hurt you. When he torn you to pieces. But you never see me as a man.. Please _____-ah.. I love you more than him. I’ve waited too long for you..” He cried.

There is no words you can say to him. You don’t know.

“Oppa.. Kyuhyun oppa.. lets go back, okay? You cant stay here..” You try to consoled him. You managed to pulled him away and you helped him to walk out the bar.

Outside the bar, Miyoung who saw you immediately helped you to put Kyuhyun in her car at the back seat. You enter the back seat. Kyuhyun’s head immeadiately falls on your shoulder.

“Miyoung-ah. Just for tonight okay? I will put him in your house. When he awake the next day, call me okay?” You said to Miyoung after she send you back home.

You enter the house slowly again. Not to wake anyone. It’s almost 4 am now. You walk slowly passed the living door but you feel like someone is watching you. You quickly turned and saw a figure on the couch. You walk slowly to find the switch of the lights and quickly turn it on.

“Jungsoo.. “

 

comment replies :

CTjinhyun : i love when you always be the early commenters!

lizzie01 : hehe. Thankyou for that! :)

MyBlackSmile861015 : hehe. actually thankyou for you too for helping me remembering some parts! :D

beloved_yulvhie : aww~ honey..dont worry. i have BigBang-samcheon coming soon! and for Miyoung, i have plans for her. hehe. dont worry!

breeziechang : this chapter is specially for you and all those forever TeamKyuhyun. hehe

AyameEeeteuk : hope you enjoyed this update! ;)

SuperJunior4Ever : this is already the sequel of my first story. hehe. i wont be writing for this story sequel. hehe

ankyu22 : hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

sapphirebluesuju : aww~ thankyou! but dont worry..you'll love the ending! (hopefully. LOL)

Moumouw : thankyou my dear! :)

SujuXLove : hehe. we will see SOON! :)