Jealous Or ...

One Step Closer

 

 

 

You enter his room with a tray full of food for him. You also bring some medicine for him. You put the tray beside the side table next to his bed. You sit on his bed beside him. You touched his forehead. Still have fever.

“Jungsoo..” You called him slowly. You touched his shoulder and moved him lightly.

“Jungsoo-ah, wake up. I bring you some food. Wake up honey..”

Oopss. You accidentally called him that again. Haishh. He is sleeping. He cant heard that.

You saw he slowly opened his eyes. You smile at him. He sit on the bed later on when he is fully conscious.

“Where is Danny and Jane?” He asked.

“Taking a nap. It’s 2pm already by the way. I think you should take a bath first. Then you eat, okay?” You give him your smiles.

“I don’t want anything. Just bring out the food. I am fine. Let me sleep.” He said without looking at you.

You think you now you know why he is acting like this towards you since this morning. It is not about him being sick. But if you are not mistaken, he is sulking right now. Yeah~ he always acted like this when he is jealous of something. Maybe because he heard you went out for Kyuhyun last night? Wow. He never changed. Funny but yet kinda cute. He is old enough to sulked like this. You remember how he don’t wnt to talk to you when he get jelous with you and TOP. But it is not that hard to soothed him back.

“Don’t be stubborn. Even Danny and Jane are not like this when they are sick. Why is their appa worst than them? Now, get up and go to shower now. Ppali..” You pulled his blanket away from him.

He didn’t look at you neither to talk to you. But he just groaned but later he get up and move to the shower room.

You chuckled a bit. He is still the same Leeteuk you know. Childish.

You arranged his bed properly while waiting for him and prepared his clothes. After a while, he finished his shower and come out from the shower room with only a towel wrapped around his waist. You passed him his clothes you prepared for him and he take it without any further arguments. He then enter the shower room again to wear his clothes. You sit at the edge of his bed to wait for him. He come out after some times wearing the clothes you provided but with his wet hair. You ask him to sit next to you and you walk to his closet to find a small towel. Then he look at you.

“What? Why?” He seems confused with the towel in your hands.

You didn’t reply him and move closer to him. You put the towel around his head and started to dried his hair while he is sitting on the bed and you are standing in frony of him. At first he seems shock but then he grabbed your wrist to stopped you.

“I can do it by myself.” He said. Being stubborn again.

You stared at him for a few seconds. Then he let go of your wrist and you continue to dried his hair again.

“Now. Lets eat.” You said after finished dried his hair.

“I said..”

You cut him. “Havent stop objecting this and that? Come on Jungsoo. Don’t be stubborn, okay? I know you are hungry. Let’s fill this.” You rubbed his tummy and smiles. You feel like taking care of your 4 years old kids. Jungsoo is so childish at the moment.

Then you started to feed him and guess what? He is hungry. He finished the food within a minutes. After he is finished, you give him his medicine. He didn’t say anything but he just respond to everything you did to him. You also let him eat the medicine you bring for him to cool down his fever.

“You lay down here first. I wanna bring this to the kitchen.” You pointed at the tray. “Don’t lock the door. I’ll be back.” You warned him.

He didn’t say anything but just lay down on the bed. You smiles at him before walk out the room. Jungssoo is so childish. Look at him now, being so quiet and refused to talk to you just because he is jealous. Jealous? Did he? Or is it just your feelings? But somehow you don’t know why you feel happy he feels jealous because you went out for Kyuhyun. You are not intenationally wanna make him jealous but you are not sure why you glad that he feels jealous.

After washing the dishes you quickly went to Leeteuk’s room again and find out that he is still didn’t fall asleep yet and just laying on the bed. You enter the room and shut the door.

“Why you closed the door?” He asked.

“Why cant I? It is not like we never be alone just two of us in a room.” You simple said.

You walk closer to him and sit on his bed.

“What.. what are you doing now?” He stuttered.

“What?! Why are you scared? It is not like I am going to you or something. I am not a ert like you.” You said to .

He didn’t say anything but turned away from you. You laid down yourself next to him.

“Jungsoo-ah~” You pulled his shoulder so that he can face you.

But he didn’t exactly faced you. He stares at the blank ceiling.

“Jungsoo-ah. Look, I am sorry if last night you are mad because I went out without telling you, okay? I promise next time I wont do that even it is for Kyuhyun or any other oppa. I will informed you first so that you know and wont fall sick again. Okay? I am so sorry..” You said.

He just closed his eyes.

Pffft~ Childish Jungsoo.

“Jungsoo-ah. You are old enough. Stop sulking to me okay honey.” You poked his cheek. Now, lets take a nap for awhile.” You put your hands on his chest and move a bit closer to him.

“Why..why you wanna sleep here? Go..go to your room..” He stuttered like you guys never sleep so closed like this. He shrugged his shoulder.

“Aww~ Jungsoo. Don’t you think I don’t know you sleep next to me when I had fever? It’s revenge.” You whispered to his ear. “Now, lets just sleep. I’m tired too.” You said as you linger your hands around his waist. You don’t know why you do that but you feel happy to . He didn’t move at all.

*

“Eomma..wake up.. There is someone’s coming..”

You feel a small hands touched your face. You opened your eyes and saw Danny. You regained your consciousness.

“Someone’s..coming?” You asked again.

Danny just nodded.

You try to moved but you feel like something is locking you. Around your waist. You saw a hand. You turned your head.

Omg. It’s Jungsoo. He sleep and hugged you from the back! So close! And the worst thing is Danny saw you. You feel ashamed. You let go of his hands slowly not to awake him. You hoop from the bed and hold Danny hands and walk out from Leeteuk’s room.

“Where is Jane?” You said as you saw the clock showing 6pm at the moment.

“Jane is in her room. Playing her toys.” Danny said.

“Go get her. Eomma wanna open the doors. Maybe it is your  Yesung-samcheon.” You said and walk down through the stairs.

You fixed your hair a bit before opened the door. As soon as you opened the door…

“_____!!!!” He shouted and hugged you so tight. You rolled your eyes in shocked.