It's BigBang Samcheon!

One Step Closer

 

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKE THOSE WHO WAITED AND MISS BIG BANG HAPPY! HEEEEEEEEEE :D

Dear you thankyou for subscribing but if you havent, please do so. please do subscribe. THANKYOU! 

 

“_____!!!!” He shouted and hugged you so tight. You rolled your eyes as you see the five guys you missed so much.

“Daesung-ah! Don’t hugged her yet! We’re supposed to be mad at her!” Taeyang pulled Daesung away from you.

“Oppa..” You almost crying.

“Don’t ‘oppa’ us young lady! You forget about us!” GD pointed at you with his finger.

“Oppaaaaa..” You grabbed his finger and hugged him without warning.

“Yah! You wanna let us stay outside here?” You heard Seungri’s voices.

You let go of GD. “Come in. Quick!” You make all of them enter your house *cough* Leeteuk’s house actually and closed the door.

“Omg. I missed you guys.” You wanna hugged Taeyang but GD pulled you away. You pouted.

“Let me straight to the point. We feel betrayed. And offended. We’re just get back from our US promotion and we straight to here after we landed. How could you! Qhat are we to you all this time?” GD said.

“I am so sorry.. Really sorry. I didn’t meant to..”

“Eomma…” You saw Jane and Danny. Both have confused looks on their faces.

“Oh my! Danny and Jane, right?! So cute!!” GD suddenly turned to someone else. He was fiercely mad to you just now. now he seems so tender and lovely in front of Danny and Jane? He moved closer to Danny and Jane and hugged them.

“Hey, don’t you missed me?” TOP poke your cheek.

“Awww~ Of course I missed you!” You quickly hugged TOP tightly before GD saw you.

“Hey! Hey! Don’t hugged any of us. You are at fault miss.” GD pulled you away again.

“Okay.” You pouted. “Lets sit first.”

All of them take their seats on the couch. You sit next to TOP. Jane sit on your lap while Danny leaned next to you. Still feels awkward to new people.

“Eomma..nugu ya?” Jane whispered to your ears but her whispering tone enough to make five of them heard her.

All of them chuckled. TOP messed with her hair before kissed her on her head.

“Jane-ah, I am your samcheon too. Like your Siwon samcheon.” TOP said.

“Samcheon? Eomma.. are they appa dongsaengs too?” Danny asked.

“No, Danny-ah. We are more to eomma’s oppa. But she forget us already.” GD sarcastically said.

“Aniyo oppa. You know what issues I had. I am sorry. You guys still my oppa no matter what, right Youngbae oppa?” You look at Taeyang. He pretend to look away.

“Yah! Oppa. You always on my side all this time. Why not now?” You pouted. “Seunghyun-ah..” You look at TOP for his support.

“Guys, lets just listen to her first okay? She had reasons right? Remember what Siwon told us?” TOP look at all of them.

So Siwon told them. So ‘SHISUS’ of him. But luckily you still have TOP on your side.

“Danny, Jane. Introduce yourself to samcheon.” You guided your children.

Jane hooped off from your lap and stand beside Danny.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. I am Danny Park Junghwa.”

“I am Jane Park Junghye..”

“Aww~ so cute. Danny, Jane. Come here.” GD turned himself again. He seems melts in front Danny and Jane.

Both Danny and Jane walked to GD and sit on his lap.

“I am Jiyoung-samcheon.” He pointed at himself. “That is Youngbae samcheon, Seungri samcheon, Daesung samcheon and Seunghyun samcheon.”

“Seunghyun samcheon really handsome!” Jane make a thumbs up.

All of them laughed including you.

“You’re right Jane. He almost be your appa and you are probably Jane Choi Junghye.” Then Seungri laughed by himself at his own jokes. Other people just stared at him. Danny and Jane looks so confused.

“Seungri, you better keep your mouth shut.” Daesung warned him.

“Or you know what you’re going to get when we get back.” TOP look him into the eyes.

“What a lame joke, this panda.” You crossed your arms.

But maybe what he told you is right. If TOP didn’t act like !@#$%^&* years ago you might married him. Who knows?

“So mind tell us the story now? While Seungri plays with Danny and Jane?” Taeyang said and gestured Seungri to make Danny and Jane attentions to somewhere else.

“Tell us about the 3months due date too.” TOP said. You rolled your eyes. They even know about his. Wow, so-called SHISUS!

Then you started to tell everything to them. You tell them since how you left Korea with broken hearts until the current moment. They listened to every single things you told them. Somehow you feel relief telling them the whole things. You don’t know why. Maybe they used to be the most closest family you ever had. In the other hand, you feel lucky that Leeteuk is still sleeping upstairs.

“So.. what is your decision? Are you going to married him?” Taeyang asked.

“Maybe..” You unsured.

“What ‘maybe’? Do you still love him or not?” GD’s turns.

“I..I don’t know..” You simply said.

“What you don’t know? This is not like you at all.” TOP rolled his eyes.

“Actually, I think you still love him, Trust me.” Daesung confidentally said.

“Yeah~ No offense Seunghyun hyung but, when you and she broke up long time ago, she did hate you for a few months but after she called her asking for her forgiveness, she forgave you easily. I mean not like she hides herself for years from you, right?” Taeyang said. TOP nodded.

You still don’t get it.

“But with Teuk-hyung, you feel so  broken up. You hide yourself for years. But you still keeping the most precious things between you and him.” Taeyang pointed at Danny and Jane who is busy playing with Seungri. “And when he seek you, he found you, you opposed at the beginning but later you still accept him as the father of your children.”

“It is just for Danny and Jane’s happiness.” You slowly said.

“Hey, come on. Danny and Jane met Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun hyung first. They get along with three of them so well too, right? They are happy with that three hyung too right?” Daesung said.

“Yeah~ why not you just married Kyuhyun? I’ve heard he asked you to married him a few times. He willingly to be the father of your children but why you didn’t give him any answer? But with Teuk hyung, you just agree to married him.” GD look into your eyes.

“Because to me Kyuhyun is just a oppa..” You said.

“Then, what is Leeteuk hyung? He used to be your oppa too. What is the different? You can say Leeteuk as your oppa too. But why cant you? Because to you Leeteuk hyung is more than oppa.” Seungri in.

“Yeah~ I agree. If I begged you like him, to come back in my life, I am sure you will strongly opposed. Oh, I did before you were together with Teukie hyung. But you just simply said it is over between us. But with hyung? Have you ever said it is over between you and him? You don’t have to answer. I know your answer. I know you. How your love is..” TOP said.

You take a deep sighed. They are like your brain. Keep on exposing what you’ve been thinking deeply these days. It just you never tell anyone. You just keep to yourself. But BigBang seems like reading your mind. Or, they are your mind right now. They really do understand you and know you better than yourself. But the question is, you..still love him? You let out a deep sighed.

“I know it is kinda weird for me who was opposing you with him at first. But, I know Teukie hyung really did love you so much. because after you broke up with him, he did see me a few times. Telling me how regret he is. And I know he is telling the truth.” GD said.

“Look, we are not brainwashing you or something. But just so you know, we still care about you. We still love you like we always did.” TOP caressed your hair.

True. They are like your first family. They are your true oppa.

“We want you to be happy for yourself. Because from what we can see, we know Jane and Danny are happy. But you need to think about yourself too. You are going to married someone. But you have to married someone that you truly love.” Daesung said.

“Thankyou. Thankyou for being here today. I love you guys too. But it is just me. I guess I really need to think more and more.” You said.

“Don’t worry. Anything you need, we will be there, okay? Just don’t throw us away from your life again okay?” TOP said as he smiles.

 

“Arasso. Gomawo yo..”

 

comment replies : 

Sorry guys! :( im in rush now. so no comments replies but please do comment my dear you because your comment are loved! i love reading all comments! seriously! :D