Coincidence Meeting

One Step Closer

 

I always smile alone when I read all of your comments! x) keep on commenting okay! do subscribe too! Ive been busy writing the ending of this previous story too. hehe. 

Anyway, ENJOY! <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A week passed and you’re getting busier.  It’s been a week too you didn’t met Kyuhyun, Donghae or Eunhyuk since the last dinner you had. They are busy too. But your kids are the happiest. Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk bought them so many things. You were embarrassed to receive all of that even on your children’s behalf.But they keep saying that we are still one family no matter what. And you know they actually still trying digging up your past. The father of your children but you still keeping it away from them.

When you started to work in the company, after your kids end their schooling time, you always bring them to the company. Others wouldn’t mind much since both Jane and Danny are well behaved kids. Most your colleagues  like them too since they said that they are so cute and adorable. Jane and Danny wouldn’t bother you that much while you are working. They would spend time in the fitting room together playing with the toys given by Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

“Eomma..i want to drink some chocolate milk..” Jane approached you who is busy setting the outfits for next two hours filming.

“Omo, ottokhae? Eomma is busy right now. Wait, Danny!” You called your son. He immeadiately come to you.

“Wae yo eomma?” He asked.

“Danny, would you help me to accompany your sister? Go to cafeteria and buy both of you a chocolate milk. But make sure you will only go to the cafeteria and don’t go to other place? Promise?”

“Arasso, eomma.” Danny nodded giving you some trust towards him.

“Okay, here is the money. Remember what I said, okay? Buy some snacks for both of you too. Be careful.” You give him the money and he hold his sister’s hands and walk together.

 You don’t worried much since some of the cafeteria workers knew them and both of Jane and Danny already knew the ins and outs of the company. You continue your work since you know Leeteuk will arrived soon. Yes, today shooting is with him which gives you a little worried but you still hold up. You busy yourself with your works and not to let those things in your mind and bother your work.

After about half an hour, Jane and Danny still not coming back. You started to worried about them. The cafeteria is not that far and you don’t think there is too many people there. When you decided to search for them, suddenly they enter the room with one guy holding their hands. Not just a guy. He is Leeteuk.

“Eommaaaaaaa..” Both of them runs to you and hugged you.

“What took you guys so long and why are you coming with..” You squat down and asked them but then Leeteuk approached three of you.

“So this is your eomma? Your beautiful eomma that you were telling me?” Leeteuk asked them with a smiles.

“Ne, ahjussi. Eomma neomu yippeo, right?” Jane encircled her hands around your neck.

“And we love her soooo much!” It’s Danny’s turn. He kissed your cheek.

“_______-ah, why don’t you tell me that you have this two lovely kids? They are so clever.” Leeteuk Danny’s hair and then Jane’s turns too..

“What are you doing with my kids?” You stands up and almost raised your voice.

“Eomma. Don’t be mad at this ahjussi. He helped us buy this..” Jane signals the chocolate milk in her hands.

“Leeteuk-ssi, you already arrived?” One of your co-workers realized Leeteuk is in there and quickly greet him.

“Yes. Sorry I’m a bit late.” Leeteuk bowed.

“Ahh, kwaenchanayo..Oh, you met ______’s twins already? They are cute right?” She  pointed at Jane and Danny while you just hold up your anger. You don’t know why you feel so angry at that time.

“Ne! So cute and clever too!” Leeteuk pinched Jane’s cheek lightly. Both Jane and Danny smiles so bright revealing their dimples. So does Leeteuk.

“Omo! You know what, Leeteuk-ssi? If I don’t know, I would say Jane and Danny are your son and daughter. You guys looks the almost the same with your smiles.” The she laugh. How annoying that was to you.

“Jeongmal yo? I would love to be their appa too.” Leeteuk said that happily.

You couldn’t hold up anymore. “Excused me and my children.” Then you grabbed Danny and Jane’s hands out of the room. you were so pissed off. You never wanted Leeteuk to meet your children but it happened that they still met each other.

“_____-ah! Wait!” Leeteuk followed you through the hallway and stopped you. You turned around to face him.

“What else you do want, huh? Stop ruining my life and go away.” You almost shouted.

“______-ah. I am so sorry if I hurt your feelings but..”

“Eomma, why did eomma mad at this ahjussi. He is nice. He didn’t do anything bad to us.” Jane pouted.

“Is it something that I said or did? What makes you pissed of at me? I am so sorry.. I didn’t meant to..” He keep on apologizing but you had enough of it.

“Leeteuk-ssi. Please, please just act like we never met or have any relationship before. And please stay away from me and my kids. I am just your stylists now. not more than that.” With that you walked away from him.

 

*

 

NO ONE POV

“Donghae, meet me at the SS restaurant half an hour more.” Then he hung up the phone.

An hour later at SS Restaurant.

“Ahh, hyung! Waegure? It’s already late at night. You could just say it through the phone.” Donghae complained.

“I need to talk to you face to face. That’s all.”

“What is it?”

“Do you happened to know that ______ is here?  I mean do you know that she’s been living in Korea?”

“Mwo? I don’t know..” Donghae try to fake an expression but Leeteuk already caught it.

“You know about it, right. You cant really lie Donghae. When did you know about this? Do you know that she have kids? A twins?”

“Err, how do you know about that?” Donghae replied him with another question.

“I have CF filming at her companies and it happened that I bumped to her kids at the cafeteria. At first I didn’t know that they were her kids. I just saw those two were wandering around so I approached them and helped them to buy some snacks. Then we have a little conversation. I asked them whether they are coming with their dad or something. Her daughter quickly answered me by saying they never met their dad and they came there with their mom. I asked them why they never met their dad and her daughter told me that their dad is a busy man travels around from a country to another. After that I helped them to go to their mom and it happened that their mom is ______.” Leeteuk explained from A-Z.

“Hmm.. I knew that. I actually bumped to her about almost a month ago when I was busy photoshooting the poster for a CF too. She is the one who requested to keep all of that as secret from you and others. She migrated here when she was pregnant to her kids.” Donghae explained back.

“But why? Did you happened to know about their father?” Leeteuk curious.

Donghae shooked his head. “Nope. She didn’t tell me. Why?”

“I think.. that..uhm.. they are mine.”

“What?!” Donghae almost jumped . “What makes you said that? Hyung, they are Lee’s.”

“What Lee?”

“Danny Lee and Jane Lee.”

“Danny told me that his name is actually Dennis but _____ called him Danny. Dennis Park Junghwa and Jane Park Junghye.”

Donghae rolled his eyes. “ She told us it was Lee! After her Korean’s names. But wait hyung, you are not the only Park on earth for God sake.”

“Don’t you see their smiles? Jane got one dimples at her left side just like me and Danny too. Except he have it on both sides.”

That is what Donghae, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk have been discussing about. Donghae didn’t know that Leeteuk caught it so fast.

“But hyung, are you THAT sure? Besides, they are almost 5 years old. Did you and _____ happened to you-know-what 5years ago? As far as I remembered 5 years ago she was absolutely mad, angry, pissed off and disappointed to you. It cant be that you..” Donghae stop. He had been imagining things.

“It was happened before we ended. I ..we..was..Wait, why do I need to explained the process to you? Anyway, I am going to dig this things cause I am very sure that Danny and Jane are my kids. I need to be rensponsible for what I had done to her and our kids, I mean her kids.”