The Reunion (Part 1)

One Step Closer

 

You sit outside the operation room while carrying Danny in your arms. He fall asleep in your arms after crying so hard. You still holding him and you are looking effortlessly. You don’t know where us Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk or Donghae since you didn’t talk with them at all after Leeteuk being transferred to the operation room. You don’t feel like talking to them and just sit there with your son. You also don’t know how many hours you have been waiting there.

“_____-ah..” You realized Donghae is the one who called you while tapping your shoulder lightly.

“Eat this..” He passed you a pack of a bread.

 You just hold it in your hands and caressed Danny’s hair slowly. He haven’t eat anything too. Donghae quickly picked him from his soccer training as soon as he heard Jane and Leeteuk got into accident. He is been crying hard. Worrying on his twins.

“Danny..baby..” You his cheek lightly to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly.

“Eomma.. Is Jane okay?” He asked as soon as he awake.

“Jane still in the operation room, baby.” You said slowly. “Eat this..” You passed him the bread. He take it from you.

“I am going to eat this with Jane when she is fine..” He said.

“Danny.. I will buy other later on for Jane, okay?” Donghae tries to make him eat something.

Danny shooked his head immeadiately. “Donghae samcheon.. I wanna wait for Jane..”

“Danny-ah, you eat a little then another half you keep for Jane, hmm?” Eunhyuk tried to make him eat. “ And I promised, as soon as Jane feels better, I take both of you and we go eat a lot of food.. oaky?”

“We go out with Jane, eomma, Teuk-ahjussi.. and all of us.. okay? Now you eat this first.” Donghae said to him.

“Hyukjae-samcheon and Donghae samcheon promised me you will buy Jane delicious food, okay?” Danny said.

“Okay..” Both of Eunhyuk and Donghae smiled as soon as Danny take a bite of the bread.

“_____-ah, you should eat too. Or you will fall sick..” Kyuhyun sit next to you.

“I cant oppa.. I don’t feel like eating with my daughter inside the operation room.” You said slowly.

“Eomma.. I need to go to the toilet..” Danny said to you.

“Danny-ah, Lets go with us.. come on..” Eunhyuk hold Danny hands and lead him to the toilet together with Donghae.

After a few minutes, a doctor come out from the operation room. You quickly stand and walk near to him.

“Doctor.. how is my daughter?” You immediately asked him.

“Mrs. Park.. both of your daughter and your husband is safe right now. Your daughter still not awake yet ut she is stable after we transferred the blood and your husband, he is stable too. But he fractured his right leg and we already cast his legs. Now, both of them have been transferred to one room as requested by Mr. Lee Donghae.”

“Thankyou doctor.. Thankyou so much for saving my daughter life and …” You stopped for a seconds. “And her father’s life.. Thankyou again.”

“You are most welcome. It’s my job anyway..”

 

*

 

You thanked Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun so much. They got a VIP room for Jane and of course for Leeteuk. Leeteuk stay on a queen size bed while Jane next to him on a single bed. You decided to accompany both of them that night. You told Dongahe, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun to get back and told them you can managed this by yourself. At first they didn’t agree but you convinced them too. Donghae wanna bring Danny back to his home but Danny refused to followed him by saying he wanna wait until Jane and Leeteuk wake up. He seems so tired so you let him sleep on the couch. You sit in between Jane and Leeteuk’s bed. You look at your daughter innocent face and caressed her cheek while her hair. You kissed her cheek lightly then. After that, you turned to the man on my right side. The man that youI am thanked so much. Without him you might be losing my daughter. But actually, without him at the beginning, Jane and Danny wouldn’t be here too. Why would you keep on  hating him? Yes, you cant accept him for yourself but you think atleast you should accept him for Jane and Danny. He was right. They need a father. It doesn’t matter for you.You don’t need a husband but your kids need a father. If he wanted to hurt your children’s feelings why did he almost sacrificied his own life for Jane? I should not be selfish just because he had hurt me before, it doesn’t mean I can let my kids live a life without a father.

You hold his hand and it lightly. “I am sorry. And Thankyou so much Jungsoo.” You whispered slowly.

Suddenly you feels that his hand are moving and grabbing your hands. Slowly.. his eyes are opened too.

“You’re awake. Let me call the doctor.” You try to stand up but he stopped you.

“No.. Please help me. I want to drink..” He said slowly.

You poured him a plain water into a glass. You helped him to drink the water. He drink all the water. He must have been thirsty. This situation reminds you of something. Like karma. But only in a vise versa situation.

“Maybe I should call the doctor.” You said since the situation get more awkward and you didn’t know what to say.

“No. I am fine. Is Jane okay?” He asked.

“Jane is fine. Thanks to you..” You said slowly.

“It’s my rensponsibility anyway. She is my..” He stopped. He is afraid you might get mad of him if he continues his word.

“Yes. She is your daughter.” You decided to be honest with him. “Danny is your son. I named Danny after your English name actually. Dennis Park. I named them after you. You are Park Jungsoo. And their name are Park Junghwa and Park Junghye. And yes, I named you as their father in their birth certificate. I hope you don’t mind..”

“I don’t mind at all. In fact I am so thankful. Thankyou for giving me such a beautiful twins.”

“Between Jane and Danny.. Jane is more like you. Look at her one dimples is enough. Beside that, she is really talkative like you..” You chuckled a bit.

“I guess Danny are more like you then..”

“Maybe.” You stop for awhile. “When we broke up, when I go back to my country, two months after that I found out that I was pregnant. I didn’t know what to do. I am all by myself. People in my country just keep saying about me. So I decided to quit acting, quit singing and quit everything. I decided to keep them. When I’m five months pregnant I migrated here. That is when I started a new life. Alone. Well, They are a good children. When I gave birth to them, the only day that they cried so hard was on the day they was borned. After that, they being such a kids. They didn’t troubled me a lot when they are babies. Maybe they knew their mums are having some hard times at the moment. Raising two babies alone.”

“I am sorry for not being there with you at the moment. I wished I could go back and changed back everything.”

You chuckled a bit. “It’s too late Jungsoo. Beside what for we keep on haunted by the past. We have to move on. And so I decided that.. they should have a father. They should have someone that they can called him as appa. I hope you wont hurt their feelings. I can accept you as their father but not as my.. I hope you understand.”

“Thankyou _____. This is the best things happened in my life. Even if God decided to take my life right now I wont regret anything. You had gave me the most precious things in this world. I always wanted a twins, you know that. Thankyou for letting be their father. Thankyou for keeping them. Thankyou so much. I promised I wont break any of my promises. I will take care of them.”

 

*

 

 

“Eomma! Jane is awake!” You heard Danny’s voice. You opened your eyes. You cant remember when did you fall asleep.  But you did remember having a long conversation with Leeteuk. You moved closer to Jane and saw her awake. You kissed her forehead. You are glad to see her smiles. Then you call the doctor to check both Leeteuk and Jane. The doctor confirmed that both of them stable and need more rest. After the doctor leave, Danny cant stop hugging Jane.

“Jane! Oppa is so glad you are awake! I am so worried about you! I love you so much!” He kissed Jane’s forehead.

“Oppa! I missed you.. I love you too..” Jane said to Danny.

“I love you guys too” You hugged both of your twin. “Jane-ah, I am sorry..” Your voice cracked.

“Eomma. Don’t cry. I am fine..” She kissed your cheek then. Leeteuk just watching you with Jane and Danny.

“Teuk-ahjussi have saved Jane’s life right eomma?” Danny asked. You nodded.

“Gomawo yo Teuk ahjussi.” Jane said while still on bed.

“It’s okay Jane-ah.. I would do anything for you and Danny..” Leeteuk gives his smiles.

“Jane-ah, Danny-ah.. eomma have something to tell you guys.. After this, you cant call Teuk-ahjussi as ahjussi anymore. You have to call him..” You stopped for awhile. “Appa.. He is your appa. I told you your appa name is Park Jungsoo right? Leeteuk ahjussi real name is Park Jungsoo..” You explained to them carefully.

“Jinjja yo?” Danny look at Leeteuk.

“Then why eomma didn’t let us call him appa before?” Jane pouted.

You didn’t prepared any answers to that. You look at Leeteuk as you have no idea.

“Jane-ah. Before eomma was confused. And besides, I wanna keep it as secret from you guys. I wanna make surprised after Danny got back from his camp but I dint know it will turns this way. I am sorry Jane-ah.. Danny-ah..”

How could he put the blame on him when the truth is you was the one who keep on denying the truth.

“Eomma. Is it true?” Jane asked you. You look at Leeteuk in the eyes and he is giving you signal to just say yes.

“Y..ye..yes..” You stuttered.

“So, can I call Teuk-ahjussi, appa now?” Danny asked me.

“Yes, Danny.” You said to him.

“Yeayyyyyy!” Danny runs to Leeteuk’s bed. “Appa!!” He hugged Leeteuk so tight so does Leeteuk. Danny is so happy. You almost teared up seeing Danny happy expressions.

“Danny, Teuk-ahj..I mean, appa still sick, don’t be too harsh to him..” You said to Danny.

“It’s fine ______-ah. Nothing could get me sick with my kids next to me.” Leeteuk said.

“I wanna hugged appa too.” Jane pouted.

“Baby.. you still cant..” You wanna reject her but you pity her looking at her sad face. “Okay, fine.” You lifted her and carry her in your hands and put her next to Leeteuk.

“My daughter..” Leeteuk gives a pecked on her cheek and hugged her.

“I love you guys so much. From now on appa promised that appa will take care of you guys..” He hugged Jane and Danny on both of his side. You just stand there and watched them.

“Take care of eomma too!” Jane said.

“Ehm, err.. yes.. of course I will.” Leeteuk smile at her. Then he hugged them again.

“Thankyou appa!” Jane said in English but she leaves the words ‘appa’ in Korean.

“Err..You are welcome?” Leeteuk hesitated to replied her but he did replied her in English though.

“Now, my life is perfect! I have eomma, appa and Jane!” Danny excitedly said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Need me? Find me on twitter at @fira_lee :)

 

replies :

ankyu22 : Enjoy this update! :D

HYOloveRONA : updated! ENJOYYY! ^.~

elilovehana : I cant kill neither Jane or Leeteuk. So, they are alive! \o/

LadyGalya : Thankyou for loving this story! love and hugs from me too! and no need to say sorr. i am bad in english too. HAHA. :D

tashasaid : it is an honour for me seeing that. haha. thankyou so much for supporting me and this story! :]

effaadrina : thankyou for loving this story! ;)

heecupkyu : thankyouuuuuuuuu. i love you! ~.~

SaranghaeyoMinhoOppa : haha. me too. but i love Park Jungsoo more. LOL. x)

SUJULOVEELF96 : woahh~ welcome here and thankyou! hug from me! 

AyameEeteuk : I am so glad you love this! *hugs*

sapphirebluesuju : i already make the poll! >:] go VOTE now! haha. I cant let Teuk died. TT

DeiDeilove : haha. "some other 'chick'" LOL. shall i make that 'some other chick' appeared here? hehe  >:}

SujuXLove : you 'scared' me with your blackmailing and im afraid to lose you. Dont leave me! Dont unsubscribe! LOL

Superdayah : Thankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu for subscribing! :D