A Small Help AGAIN?

One Step Closer

 

SHORT CHAPTER. BUT I WILL UPDATE SOON! I PROMISED!

By The Way, I finished the before story of this story.  Go read the final chapter of Our Love Is Beyond My Imagination to get the idea what is actually between Leeteuk and you/_______ . ;)

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It is almost 9 pm and you still at your company with your kids. You guys are waiting at the company’s entrance.  It’s been raining heavily and you didn’t bring any umbrellas. You cant let them walking in the rains since they might fall sick the next day. You don’t want that to happened. You thought to wait till it’s stop raining but the rains still pouring heavily. You look at Jane and Danny’s face. They seems tired and hungry. You feel so guilty looking your kids. The cafeteria already closed at 5pm. And today you have to wait till your shooting done since it has been delayed. Miyoung is not around since she is working out of Seoul. You don’t wannna burden Eunhyuk, Donghae or Kyuhyun.

While you were thinking to yourself suddenly there is car stopped infront of the entrance. A guy get out from that car without wearing any umbrella and runs towards you. It was Leeteuk. He just finished shooting same as you of course. You guys were working at the same place. He was drenched in rain. His clothes are all wet because of the rains.

“______-ah, let me send you, Danny and Jane’s home.” He offered you. But you don’t wanna him to know where you’re living but your kids.. You hesitated.

“Eomma.. I am sleepy..” Jane said.

“_______, please. Pity Jane and Danny. You cant wait until the rain stopped. It’s a heavy rain, for sure it’s going to last for hours.” He convinced you.

“Eomma..I am hungry..” Danny whined.

“Fine.” You let out a deep sighed.

“Wait here. I take an umbrella.” He run into the rain again to his back of the car and take out an umbrella from his back boot. Then he come to you again.

“Yah, you should take the umbrella with you first. Look at you now, wet all over your body.” You actually feel guilty looking at him wet in the rain. It must be cold.

“I’m fine. Danny-ah, Jane-ah. One by one okay? I cant lift you since I’m this wet. You might catch a cold. Let eomma bring you one by one to the car and I will hold the umbrella.” He said while looking at Jane and Danny.

“Okay. Jane, you go first. Oppa will wait here.” Danny said.

You quickly carry Jane in your arm and Leeteuk hold the umbrella for you. He opened the back seat’s door and you put Jane and inside and both of you quickly run back to pick Danny. The same things goes for Danny. After Jane and Danny get into the car, Leeteuk closed the door and grabbed your shoulder to make you closed to him so that the rain wont hit you. It is a sudden action from him. You just walk with him to the passenger seat and he opened the door and let you in. Then he runs around the car and get himself inside the car. You look at him as he is drenched in rain. His hair, shirt and everything is wet and you bet he is cold right now. Yes, you hate him but you are not that devil and still have your human sense. You quickly open your oversized cardigan which you feel grateful wearing it today, and you passed to him. He looking at you wondering.

“Wear it. You must be cold.”

He hesitated at first but later thanked you and wear it. He drive to the place you told him. Lucky you the parking area at your apartment is under the basement so you don’t have to worry about anyone getting hit by the rain. After you arrived, and after Jane and Danny get off the car, Leeteuk opened your cardigan and passed it to you. You can see that he is shivering. You hesitated at first to invite him into your house but you think you have too.

“Leeteuk-ssi, come with us. I’ll help you dried your clothes and prepared you some hot coffee. You might catch a cold if you continue driving like this. If you fall sick you might be cant continue the filming tomorrow.” You give a stupid excuses.

He look at you. “Can I? Really?”

“Ne!!” Both Jane and Danny are smiling.

 

*

“Jane, Danny! Don’t run!” You said as you saw Jane and danny running from their room to the living room. You are in the kitchen busy preparing them dinner. Then you heard them laughing so hard. You walk to the living room you leaving your soup on the stove.

“Jane, Danny.. What are you..” You saw them cuddling around each side of Leeteuk while Leeteuk is flicking an album. They are busy telling Leeteuk when and what is the picture in the album is about. It is ther baby photobook that you’ve been keeping since they were in your tummy.

“This. Eomma said we were in her tummy.” Jane pointed at one picture of you taken by yourself when you are pregnant.

“This is when we are born. Look at Miyoung imo is holding me. Jane is beside eomma!” Danny explaining the picture.

“This! This! Oppa. When is this?” Jane asked Danny.

“Aigoo, Jane-ah. Eomma said this is when we first walking. I walked first than later on it’s you.”

“Aniyoo! I walk first. Oppa after me.”

“Yah! This is me!” Danny pointing at the picture.

Now they are arguing who took their first step first.

“Eomma!!” Then Jane turn to look at you. “Me, right?” Asking you for confirmation.

“No, honey. It’s oppa.” You answered. You noticed that Leeteuk still flicking page by page.

“See!” Danny said and Jane just pouted and continue looking at what Leeteuk is staring. You suddenly remember the soup you left and quickly get into the kitchen.

“Ah! Ahjussi, dont look at this.” Jane covered the picture with her small hands.

“Wae?” Leeteuk voice seems cracked but you are not sure. “You are crying is it?” The picture of Jane is crying so hard and Danny just stand beside her.

“Ne..” Jane sounds sad.

“This is when we go to the amusement park and Jane keep crying because she is afraid to ride a ferris wheel.” Danny said.

“Aniyo! I cried because.. I saw my friend was playing with her appa and her appa gives her a big teddy bear that he won after that games. I want to play with appa too but..” Jane pouted.

You stopped your cooking and stand behind the walls between the living room and the kitchen. You feels like crying at that time. You cant never gives your children a perfect life that they always been dreaming.

“Jane-ah, don’t be sad. Next time we will go together with oppa and eomma and we play all the games there, okay?” You saw Leeteuk give a kiss on both Danny and Jane’s head. And then he look away while Jane and Danny continued looking through the pictures. You are not sure with what are you saw but you think you just saw Leeteuk wiping his tears? It cant be true. Why he would feel sad? They are not even his children. You thought.

After a few minutes, you are done cooking and call them to the dining table. Jane and Danny runs towards you and took their seats. Leeteuk walk slowly and hesitated to sit down.

“Take your seat..” You said to him. He is currently just wearing a bathrobe since you’re drying his clothes.

After everyone took their seat, you arranged the meals for them. You let Jane and Danny eat and soon after, you ask Leeteuk to eat too.

“Eat nicely okay? Eomma going to check Teuk-ahjussi clothes first, okay?” You kissed both of their forehead.

“You..” Suddenly Leeteuk said as soon as you almost took your steps to check his clothes. “You don’t wanna eat together?” He asked.

“Ne, eomma! Sit. You haven’t eat anything too.” Jane said.

“I can eat later on. You eat first and go sleep early. You have to go to the school tomorrow. And beside, if the clothes aren’t dried yet, poor Teuk ahjussi. He cant get back. He have works tomorrow too.” You explained.

“Eomma, can you let Teuk-ahjussi sleep here?” Danny pouted.

You rolled your eyes. Leeteuk quickly helped you.

“Danny-ah, I cant sleep here with only this. But I promised tomorrow maybe we can meet and play again, okay?” Leeteuk Danny’s hair. Danny just nodded heavily.