The Reunion (Part 2)

One Step Closer

 

BACK TO BACK UPDATE! LOVE ME NOW? pffftt~ HAHA. ENJOY! :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You helped Leeteuk to have his breakfast after seeing him struggling to have his own breakfast. Danny insited to feed Jane too. And at the end he ended up sharing the breakfast with Jane. Leeteuk asked you to shared his food too since he heard from Danny that you haven’t been eating anything. They insisted you to eat so you just took a bite. Suddenly someone enters the room. Not someone. Many of them.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” A loud greet from Shindong. Behind him stood another members. You rolled your eyes as soon as you saw Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

“_____! Oh my God! I am so glad to see you! You don’t know how long I have been waiting for this moment!” Ryeowook rushed to you and hugged you so tight until you cant breathe.

“Oppa.. I cant breathe..”

He let go of you.

“Oh my! Are this Jane and Danny that you guys been talking about, Kyuhyun? They are so cute!” Sungmin goes nearer to Jane and Danny and pinched their cheek lightly.

“They are so cuteeeeeee! Oh my. Call me Uncle Henry! Not samcheon okay.” Henry moves to them too. Jane and Danny look terrified. They don’t know how to react.

“Jane, are you feeling better? We brought you and Danny presents!” Siwon show the bags he was holding.

“Jane! Danny, when you feels better, lets go play together!” Shindong stands near to them.

“Eomma.. who are they..” Danny looks scared.

“Emm, Jane, Danny.. all of this guys are.. emm,” You wondering how to explained them. “ Your appa, dongsaengs..”

“Appa dongsaengs?! So many..” Jane look at Leeteuk who is on the next bed.

“Appa?!” Most of them almost shouted.

“You already tell hyung the truth?” Kibum asked.

“So, you don’t hate him anymore?” Heechul rolled his eyes.

“You approved him  be their appa?” Sungmin turns.

You look at Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae. Looking for some explainations but they just keep their head down. How did all the members knew about this. Seriously they sounds like they know everything. Wait, you didn’t even tell them your kids name but they already knew it. You glanced at those three who cant look you into the eyes. Donghae are the worst. Standing behind Eunhyuk.

“Yah! ______! How dare you keep all of this as secret from us? Luckily Donghae had tell us that he met you.” Kangin said.

“So, Lee Donghae! You said you already told Hyukjae and Kyuhyun overheard you. You didn’t  mentioned about other members ‘overheard’ your conversation too.” You said to him.

“Don’t mad at Donghae. Lucky enough we can pretend that we know nothing from the beginning! We want to meet Jane and Danny so badly but we keep on holding on.” Heechul back him up.

“Not that I don’t wanna tell you guys but I am just..” You need a reason but you don’t have one.

“Guys! Are you here to visit me and Jane or to argue about this? What’s matter now Jane and Danny are my children and yet still, you guys have met them. Don’t be mad at _____. It is just because me. That is why she hide herself and the kids.” Leeteuk gives his words to support you.

“Hey..did we missed anything?” Suddenly Yesung enters the room.

You didn’t even noticed he weren’t there before. He enters the room while holding a baby. Probably a 2 years old baby. And behind him, the one that you missed so much too. Your ex manager that more than family, Lea! So, Yesung really did married Lea. Oh my. You didn’t even know that. And Lea is holding a boy. Probably 3 years old and she is pregnant some more. You can tell they are happy family.

“Lea! Oh my God! I miss you so much! Look at you..” You hugged her immeadiately. She hugged you back.

“Why didn’t you contacted me at all. I missed you so much.” She said. Almost crying.

“I am sorry.. Look at you. 2 kids with one is coming sooner.” You touched her belly. Probably 7months.

“But you are greater than me. Two kids at one time.” She jokes.

You chuckled a bit. “Oppa.. so productive eh?” You teased Yesung. He just laughed. “This is a girl is it? What is their names?” You asked while carrying the baby girl from Yesung’s hand.

“This is Kim Ri Ah and her brother’s name is Kim Jaesung.” Yesung said.

“Aww~ So cute.. Let me bring you meet Jane and Danny..” You walked to Jane and Danny who is being so popular being interviewed by Ryeowook, Sungmin and others.

“Eomma.. too many samcheon. I cant remember their names..” Jane pouted.

“I only remember this.” Danny pinted at Henry. “His name is Uncle Henry.” He said that in English.

“Yes! Oh my God. You can speaks in English! High five!” Henry high-five with Danny which makes other members complains.

“Danny, Jane.. it is okay. Sooner or later you are going to know them too, okay?” You said to them.

“Eomma.. who is that baby?” Danny pointed at the yesung’s daughter you are holding.

“Oh.. this is Ri-ah. And this is Jaesung.” You pointed at Yesung’s son. “They are your..” You look at Lea. You don’t what to described them.

“Ofcourse they are your cousins.” Lea explained to them. “I am Lea-imo. I am your eomma unnie.”

“And that is Yesung-samcheon, Ri-ah and JAesung’s appa..” You said.

“Wah, oppa! After we have a appa, we have knew a lot of samcheon too! We have a big family, right?” Jane said to Danny.

“Of course. When Jane go out from this hospital, we can go vacation all together, okay?” ZhouMi excitedly said.

“Yah, you guys only care about my children and not your hyung. I am sick too.” Leeteuk said as he feels alone.

“Ahh~ hyung! We see you everyday fore this past few years! We are bored already.” Kangin said.

All of you laughed after that. A moment after that you realized Kyuhyun was not there anymore. You asked Eunhyuk where he is and Eunhyuk said that he have works and need to go back early. Well, that Is kinda weird.

 

*

 

Leeteuk and Jane both have been discharged from the hospital after 4 days. Leeteuk’s right leg still not recovered yet.  So he is limping and still need a support. You feel so guilty that you think you should atleast take care of him until he feels better. You offered him to stay in your house until he is fully recovered. At first, he rejected with reason he does not want to trouble you but Jane and Danny are all excited so Leeteuk just had to agree. You asked Miyoung’s help to picked you, Leeteuk and your kids from the hospital since you know Leeteuk’s members are busy with their own schedules. Miyoung kinda shocked at first knowing that Leeteuk will stay in your house but later after you explained to her she just accepted it.

“Yeay!! I missed home so much.” Jane said after she enters the house.

“I am so happy appa is here too!” Danny said and run to the living room. Jane followed him.

“Danny, don’t run! And don’t let your sister run too! She is not fully recovered yet!” You shouted from the door while helping Leeteuk to walk. You closed the door and leads Leeteuk by supporting him to the living room. you guided him to sit on the couch.

“Eomma! Where is appa going to sleep tonight?” Jane asked.

Oh my. Are you a stupid? Yes, you are. Inviting Leeteuk to the house without thinking where you should put him.

“Oh.. in my room. I’ll be sleeping in your room with you then, Jane.” You said.

“Andwae!” Jane quickly opposed.

“Wae?” You furrowed your eyebrows.

“Appa is still sick, eomma have to take care of appa. Appa cant walk properly yet.” Danny said.

“Err..Jane, Danny.. me and your appa..” You tried to explain.

“Eomma, you still mad at appa is it? Like last time?” Jane said.

“No.. I am not mad at him.. Okay then. We will be sleeping in my room.” You guess you need to figured out later on. Not in front of them. They are asking too much of questions.

“I am going to cook dinner now. You stay here and be a good girl and a good boy. Danny, don’t let Jane run here and there. And if appa need something, tell me, okay. I’ll be in the kitchen. Leeteuk-ssi, you anything you craving to eat?” You asked him.

“I don’t mind.. but aren’t you tired? We’re just get back. You haven’t rest well since you have been taking care of us at the hospital. You should have some rest..” He looks worried.

“I am fine. I’m okay. Three of you must have feels very hungry. Wait for me to cook the dinner okay?” You left them in the living room and start to cook the dinner.

You can hear them having conversation with their father and laughing so happily. They must feel so happy spending time with their father. After almost an hour, you finished cooking and let all of them have the dinner. You joined them. You feel jealous a bit looking at your twins focusing only at Leeteuk. Talking to him all the time. Telling this and that. But you know this is just because they just have a father. So you don’t really mind.

After having the dinner, it’s time for Jane and Danny to sleep but they keep on asking you and Leeteuk to go into your room first because they said they afraid one of Leeteuk or you might lie to them and sleep at other place. You just followed what they said and they closed the door for you. After sometimes, you knew that they already enter each room since you heard their door closing sound.

“I’ll sleep at the couch.” Leeteuk said while pointing the couch in your room.

That couch just can fit one person to sit, how could it support one person to sleep on it.

“Are you kidding me? I am not letting sick person to sleep on that thing. You sleep on the bed. I will sleep there.” You said.

“But you yourself haven’t been sleeping properly this past few days. Please.. just sleep here.”

“Park Jungsoo, I invited you here to take care of you so I must give you the best hospitality. So just sleep there.”

He sighed. He knows he cant fight with you. “I know it might sounds crazy. But maybe you can sleep here on the bed too.” He hesitated to say that.

“Well..”

“Don’t worry. I wont do anything to you..” He try to convice you.

“I guess it’s okay then.” You just agree because you really feel tired and need to sleep right now.

You sleep next to him but you furthered yourself. At first you and him faced each other but it feels so awkward so you quickly turn your body to the other side. So does him. You actually cant believe yourself. You are sleeping on the same bed with the guy you hated so much. You are sleeping on the same bed with your ex boyfriend. The father of your children.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I cant stop smiling when I wrote the part about Yesung and is kids. I cant imagine that! Must be so cuteeeeeeee seeing Jongwoon holding a baby! OMG, I am crazy. 

Twitter : @fira_lee

replies : 

SujuXLove : thankyou for the comment box! i love it. and, BigBAng samcheon? Soon.. hehe. >:}

glaizam05 : he will never die! haha

wooklicious : high five! #TeamLeader. HAHA

ankyu22 : Kyu? hehe. :D 

aizahongtoseomin : i am confused too! leader or maknaeeeeeeeeeeeeee? >__<

sapphirebluesuju : haha. i will give you some teuk____ moments next! hehe

AyameEeteuk : haha. sorry. but i cant just end the story like that. hehe. kyu or teuk? i am so confused! hehe

heecupkyu : i see you are #TeamLeader too! hehe

marisa566 : haha. i knew it! hehe

SUJULOVEELF96 : sorry that i make you shocked. hehe. here, enjoy this DOUBLE UPDATE! :)