Mother-in-law To Be?

One Step Closer

 

Okay. I think I should warned you guys before it is too late! in the middle of march i will start to be busy so your notifications will be flooded with me since I am going to update and update by this weekend. (is that a bad things?) haha. AND the chapter gonna be lonnnnnnnnnnnggggg chapter AND fyi, this story aint gonna be long like the previous one. maybe until chapter + or 30 maybe. hehe. :)

SO BETTER YOU SUBSCRIBED SO THAT YOUR NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE FLOODED BY THIS STORY! LOL

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Halmeoni.. let me help you carry that!” Danny said to Leeteuk’s mom and help her carried a paper bag.

“Imo! You are here too!” Jane runs too In Young and hug her.

Both Danny and Jane are closed with In Young now but Leeteuk’s mom just being Leeteuk’s mom like always. Still not accepting the twins.

“Aigoo~ I am tired. I need to sit for awhile.” Leeteuk’s mom said and sit at the corner of the table. She just back from the groceries maybe.

“Halmeoni, you want to drink? I take it for you.” Jane offers herself.

“No need. You go play somewhere else.” She said as she annoyed.

“Eomma, she is jus being kind to you. Why you always said harsh word for her..” In Young said. “Jane, go take imo some plain water okay? Be careful.” In Young don’t want Jane to feel bad so she asked Jane to take the water for her.

“I don’t like them. I don’t like their mother.” She simply said.

You are busy cleaning the tables but you heard that.

“Imo, here.” Jane passed a glass of water to In Young. “Halmeoni..I take for you too..You must feel tired..” She still passed the glass to Leeteuk’s mom although she is ignoring her.

“Thankyou sweetie.. Have you eat?” In Young caressed her hair.

“Yes, imo. Cho halmeoni take me to go eat..err..” She is thinking. “Chicken!” She said in English since she don’t know the words in Hangeul.

“Look at her. She cant even speaks in Hangeul properly. Aigoo..” Leeteuk’s mom condemned again.

“Eomma…” In Young look at her mother than look at Jane again. “Cho halmeoni must have love you so much. She always feed you with delicious food.” In Young smiles at Jane. She just want Jane to feels better.

“Ne, imo! Lee halmeoni too! She always let us eat many delicious food!” Danny runs to In Young and said that. Reffering to Sungmin’s mom.

“Jinjja-yo? Later, imo will bring you to eat a lot of ‘chicken’, okay?”

“Wahhhh~ I cant wait! I love you, imo!” Danny hugged In Young.

“Me too!” Jane followed his brother.

“Imo need to go to work now. You stay here and be a good boy and good girl, okay? Don’t troubled your eomma, okay?” She kissed both of their cheek. “Eomma, I go first. I will pick you later on. Bye.” She gives a pecked on her mother’s cheek. "_____, bye!" She waved at you.

“Where is other haelmoni?” She asked Jane and Danny roughly.

“They went back home but they said they will come back this evening..”Danny answered her.

“Okay.” She tried to stand up to go to the kitchen but suddenly she feels pained at her legs.She  trembled and almost fall on the floor.

“Halmeoni!”

“Mrs. Park.” You quickly catch her. “Are you okay?”

“My legs..Maybe I walked to much today..” She groaned lightly.

“I’ll bring you to the locker’s room then.” You offered to bring her to the place where workers always have some rest. It have one big couch there so you thought she can rest there.

“Cant you see I cant walk now?!” She raised her voice. No customer currently in the coffee shop right now.

“I know. Let me carry you then.” You gained all your strength and piggyback her to the room.

You place her on the couch. Let her laid down.

“Danny and Jane, go stay in front at the cashier. If any cuctomer is coming, call me. Wait for Sungjin samcheon. He might be here soon.” You said to your children.

“Okay, eomma.” Both walk out the room.

You start to massage Leeteuk’s mother legs for awhile. She didn’t talk much though. After sometimes, you let her sleep on the couch. Since there are a lot of customer after that, you just continue doing your work with Sungjin. You let Danny and Jane stay in the room to accompany Leeteuk’s mother incase that she needs anything. After a few hours, Danny come to you telling that Leeteuk’s mother is awake, so you decide to bring her some food as you though she might be hungry. As you enter the room you look at Jane is still continue massaging her legs.

“Mrs. Park.. I bring you some food. Eat this first. I called Jungsoo earlier. He said he will come after his schedules finished and maybe he will bring you to have dinner.” You said to her.

She didn’t say anything much. She take the food you give her and eat slowly.

“Have you eat?” She look at Jane and Danny. Both shooked their head.

“Later when your appa come, let’s go eat together.” She said.

That was unexpected. She never refers Leeteuk as ‘your appa’ to Danny and Jane before. And she never invited them to go eat together.

“I’ll go first. If you need anything, you can ask Jane and Danny to call me.” You smiled at her and leave. Although you feel a bit weird.

“_____-ah, lets close early today. I have a group discussion at 9pm. Teuki-hyung will behere soon is it?” Sungjin asked you.

“Yup.” Then you saw Leeteuk enters the shop. “There he is.” You pointed at Leeteuk.

“Okay. Lets just close now before anyone is coming more.” Sungjin quickly walk to the door and changed the sign ‘OPEN’ to ‘CLOSED’.

“Is my mother okay?” Leeteuk asked you.

“I guess so. She is at the back. With Danny and Jane. I think you should bring her to eat. I just gave her a bread but she must be hungry.”

“Okay. Have you eat? Our kids?” He asked you.

“No. Not yet. But I don’t think she like me to join the dinner.. maybe I should just go home and cook something. Don’t worry about me. Just bring Danny and Jane.”

“Just come and follow us. Don’t give any excuses.” Suddenly Leeteuk’s mother appeared. Danny and Jane are holding both side of her hands.

“Araso..” You said slowly to her then you look at Leeteuk. “Let me help Sungjin with the cleaning for awhile okay? You bring your mom and go sit there first.” You pointed at the table. Leeteuk just nodded and help her mother to walk to sit at a corner.

“Danny and Jane.. go pack your stuff. We are going to be back soon.” You instructed your children. They just followed what you said. You continue helping Sungjin with the cleaning while Leeteuk is having a conversation with his mother.

 

NO ONE POV 

“Jungsoo-ah, have you guys talked about the marriage?” His mother asked him.

“Err.. eomma.. it is hard for me and _____. I don’t know..”

“What you don’t know? You should have known. You have children with her.”

“Yes, eomma but.. I’ve made a big mistakes to her years ago before the kids were born. I don’t know whether she can accept me or not.”

“You are fool. Aigoo.. when you are making your children you never think about this? Aigoo.. what happened to kids these days…” She sighed. “What makes you think she cant accept you, huh? She are having your kids all these long.”

“I know..but it doesn’t mean she loves me. I don’t wanna force her to marry me if she don’t loves me. I don’t wanna make her doing this just for the sake of our kids happiness. I want she to think about herself and her happiness too.”

“Yah.. you are really pabo. What kind of woman that will keep the children of the man that she didn’t love? If she didn’t loves you, she wouldn’t keep that children and will live happily with some other guy. Look at her. She is raising your kids so well and even named you as their father in their birth certificates, that’s proves she still loves you. My son is really a fool.. Look here Jungsoo, when I said I give you three months, I really mean it. I don’t care..”

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello sweethearts :

SujuXLove : all the best in your examination honey! and In Young is good. only his mom. hehe. :)

CTjinhyun : _____ refers to "YOU" :)

AyameEeteuk : updated! and will be update soon! ^.~

HYOloveRONA : thankyou so much honeyyyyyyy. i hope you enjoyed this one! :D

marisa566 : he is going to find out SOON! =)

ankyu22 : ♥ you too! 

sapphirebluesuju : i am KYUTEUK biased! i cant helped it! LOL

ladyqiansoo : we will see soon! :)

CJLINAA : Which picture dear? in which chapter? i just randomly search! kekeke

wooklicious: updated SOON after your comment! haha

p/s : my title ALWAYS . i know! xD