Samcheon?

One Step Closer

 

YOUR COMMENTS ARE YOUR SUPPORT. SO, I LOVE TO SEE COMMENTS! AND SUBSCRIBERS! :D

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You just finished helping Jane and Danny with their homeworks and you was about to start to cook them dinner when you received a text message.


______-ah, let's have dinner together. I wanna have long conversation with you. Pleaseeeee....my baby sister..^.~

He is almost 30 and you bt he is writing those text message full of aegyo. You're thinking about what best excuses to give him but suddenly your phone ring. He called you less than a few minutes before waiting for your replies.

"______-ah. Lets go. Oppa miss you soooooo much. Pleaseeeee..No one ever rejected Lee Donghae you know. Come on. I’ll promise I wont tell anyone."

You chuckled a bit. "But i am going to bring my ‘friends’. They eat a lot."

"No worries. I am a world star you know. I can pay for that! Do you need me to pick you up?"

"No. I go there with my ‘friends’. Bye. See you soon."

You actually hesitated at first but you think that you do believe Donghae the most so you do trust him so since that you decided to bring Jane and Danny. You cant leave them alone and you dont wanna leave them at Miyoung's house since you dont wanna bother her. She need some rest too. You urge Jane and Danny to get themselves ready. They were so excited to have dinner outside.

You walk to the restaurant that Donghae's stated with your kids. When you thought Donghae was alone, you are wrong.

"I dont remember about you saying you are going to bring your friends too oppa.."

"Well..you said you wanna bring your friends. I thought it would be better if I brings Eunhyuk.  And you know how I never keep secret from Eunhyuk..but Kyuhyun...it happened that he overheard our conversation.. And he threatened me..you know him.."

"You guys still havent changed. I am surprised."

"So you hate us coming here? Huh?" Kyuhyun making irritated face.

"Dont make that face to me ChoKyu. I am the one who should b irritated."

"Stop. Dont start any fight. ______, sit down plelase..and..is this your 'friends'?" Eunhyuk pointed at Danny and Jane.

As soon I nodded to Eunhyuk, Danny asked me question.

“Eomma. Who are they? Chingu? I never see them before..”

“Eomma?!” Three of them almost shouted.

Kyuhyun immeadiately pulled you to sit beside him and he let Jane to sit in the middle while Eunhyuk trying to ask Danny to sit beside him. Thank God Danny being such a good boy and don’t argue much.

“What is your name dear?” Donghae who sit infront of Kyuhyun ask Jane.

“I am Jane P..”

You quickly cut Jane. “This is Jane Lee Junghye and this is Danny Lee Junghwa. Both are 4 years old. I mean 5 years old Korean’s age. They are twin.”

“Lee?” Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

“Eomma, I am hungryyy..” Danny started to groaled.

“Danny-ah, lets ordered food together, hmm? Jane let’s go too.” EUnhyuk being the most understanding person that moment. He knows I wanna answered all the questionsplay in each of their minds nut he knows it is not suitable not talk infont of the kids.

“Eomma, can we follow this ahjussi?” Danny asking my permission.

“Yes, baby.”

Then Eunhyuk guided Danny and Jane together to the counter. He is so friendly. He hold both of their hands while walking to the counter.

“So? Some FULL explaination please. Who is the lucky Mr.Lee?” Donghae asked.

“Yeah~ When all this happened? When did you migrates here? Why didn’t you contact us at all?” Kyuhyun attacked you with his questions.

“Emm, I cant tell you guys the identity of the father of my children. Sorry. I migrated here when I was pregnant. And I leave the entertainment industries since that. I retired from that world. I decided to focused on my child. I didn’t contact you guys because..” You are trying to search the best reason but Kyuhyun cut you.

“Because you don’t want to, right? I mean, after what has happened, you think that we are the same like him? It seems like when you ended your relationship with him, you ended your relationship with all of us. And you know how all of us love you but you just go like that. Never contact any of us. You’re married and never bother to at least tell us about it even you don’t want us to come? You never care about our feelings, right?”

“Oppa..” Kyuhyun’s words hit you so much. But you are not crybaby like years ago. So you hold up your feelings. “I never get married.”

“What?! Then your kids..?” Donghae seems confused.

“I don’t like talking about that. Please understand me. Lets just conclude that I am a single mother who have two kids. I live alone now. And I didn’t mean to end my relationship with you guys. I just don’t wanna you guys to feel burdened because of me. You guys  have your own life too. And you guys know how much I love you guys too.” Your voice crack.

“Fine. But after this, whatever it is, don’t you ever think to run away from us. Leave me your address later on. I will never let you raised your kids alone. I know it is tough. Let us help you. We are still your brothers right?” Donghae look at you full of concerned.

 You hesitated. You look at Donghae. Then you look at Kyuhyun. He gives you a death glare. “But, one condition.. No MORE any other members know about this except you three. Promise?”

“Promised! But one last question, why you named them Lee?” Donghae curious.

“My Korean name is Lee too.”

“Why not Cho?!” Kyuhyun annoyed with your statement.

“Because.. I remembered Donghae and Eunhyuk gave me that Lee.” I smiled to Donghae symbolizing I thanked him.

Kyuhyun just groaned with that. A few seconds later, Eunhyuk arrived with Jane and Danny.

“Eomma! We ordered a lot of food! Hyukjae samcheon (uncle) said he will treat us! We ordered a lot of ice cream too!” Jane smile excitedly showing her one small dimples on the left side on her cheek.

“Jinjja? Then you have to eat all of that. Don’t left anything, okay?” You patted your daughter’s head. She sit between you and Kyuhyun.

“Jane-ah. Do you know our names?” Donghae pointed at he and Kyuhyun. Jane just shooked her head. “Danny?” Donghae ask Danny. Danny shooked his head too. Donghae pretend to be sad.

“Eomma…” Danny look at me with guilty feelings.

“Danny-ah, Jane-ah. This three guys is my brothers. This is Kyuhyun, Donghae and as you know this is Hyukjae. They are your samcheon, I guess..” The word uncle seems a bit weird for you.

“Of course! Try call me Donghae samcheon.. Come on.” Donghae so excited. Oh yeah, he loves kids.

“Donghae samcheon!” Both Jane and Danny said together. Donghae looks so happy.

“Me?” Kyuhyun pointed at himself.

“Kyuhyun samcheon!”

“Aigoo. Your kids really cute _______-ah!” Kyuhyun kissed Jane’s cheek and she blushed.

“Jane, Danny.. do you wanna come with me tomorrow? Let’s go out tomorrow?” Eunhyuk asked them. They didn’t answer but just look at you full of hope.

“Aigoo.. no need to ask eomma. Eomma can’t reject us. Danny and Jane have school tomorrow is it? I picked up you guys from school and we go out tomorrow okay?” Donghae try to convinced them but of them still looking at you hoping you would say something.

“But, oppa. Wont they bother you guys? You have work, right?”

“No.. we are kinda free tomorrow. _____, please let us bring your children. You trust us, right?” Eunhyuk try to make you agree.

“Fine. But Jane and Danny please behave yourself tomorrow, Okay?”

“Ne, eomma!”

“And oppa! Don’t bring other members! You promised me right?!”

*

 

NO ONE POV

Eunhyuk enters the car and wait for Donghae and Kyuhyun to get in the car. As soon as they get in the car, Eunhyuk sighed.

“Waeyo Hyukjae-ah?” Donghae ask his bestfriend.

“She seems so secretive now, right?” He said.

Donghae nodded lightly. “Maybe she have her own reasons.”

“But hyung! Look at Jane and Danny. Arent they resembles someone?” Kyuhyun who sit at the back said.

“As soon as I saw them, one person came into my mind, you know.” Eunhyuk tell them.

“Look at Jane’s one dimples. Even Danny’s dimple looks almost the same except for he have on both sides.” Donghae poked his own cheeks.

“Should we tell him about this?” Eunhyuk being so innocent but later get a hit on his head by Kyuhyun.

“Are you crazy? ______ seems to trust us so much and you wanna tell him?” Kyuhyun raised his voice.

“Arasso..” Eunhyuk pouted.

“No matter what happened now, I think we need to support and help her raised her cute children.” Donghae said.