Double Surprised Visits!

One Step Closer

 

“Leeteuk, please get the door. I am cooking right now..” You said as you fried the pancakes.

You heard him walk to the door. It has been a month since you moved to new house and so far everything went well. His leg has recovered too. His duty every morning, he will send Danny and Jane to school and he will send you to work too. Eventhough you had told him that you are fine taking public transport to your workplace he still wanted to sent you. And you cant reject him in front of the kids since they might ended asking too many questions. You feels weird since you haven’t see anyone coming in and you didn’t see Leeteuk’s coming in too. Who is knocking the door just now? you think you better check it out.

“Teuk-ah.. who..” You stopped.

“You, such a  disrespectful woman!”

A slapped on your face. You feels your cheek is burning. You touched your face.

“Eomma!” You heard Leeteuk’s called her to stopped her.

“Let me teach her. You lied to my son just to get his properties and money, right?!” She is about to slap you but Leeteuk’s faster than her. He stopped her.

“Eomma.. please listen to Jungsoo’s explaination first.” The woman behind her told her. She is Leeteuk’s noona if you are not mistaken.

“What explaination?! Isnt it obvious? Jungsoo bought a house for her. Who knows what else Jungsoo had gave to her.” She said.

“Eomma…” Both Jane and Danny runs to you as they heard the chaos.

This is what Jungsoo gave to you. This two. You feels like answering her but you cant since you still have your respect for her.

“What is this, huh? Jungsoo, explain to me.” She said as she is pointing at Jane and Danny.

“Eomma. I am sorry. I am planning to tell you soon but I was too busy. This Danny and Jane. My children.”

“What?! Are you sure Jungsoo?! Or this is someone’s kids and she make you be their father, huh?!” She look at Leeteuk fiercely,

“Eomma.. they are my kids. I am 100% sure about that.”

“Jungsoo! How could this happened!  Aigoo! Jungsoo-ah, why didn’t you think before you did this?!” She hit Leeteuk repeatedly. Leeteuk’s noona try to stopped her but it isn’t working.

“Ahjumma-nim, stop, please..” You try to stop her and stand infront of Leeteuk.

“Please. Stop. Don’t hit eomma and appa.” Danny cried.

She stopped. “I don’t care. You two have to get married no matter what. I give you three months. Then you have to get married. Make a press conferences or else, Jungsoo.” She give her warning.

“In Young, lets go!” She grabbed In Young’s hand and out from that house.

Leeteuk let out a deep sighed after that. Then he look at you. “I am sorry.. You’re okay?” He touched your cheek.

“I am okay. Don’t worry.” You hold his hands and put away from you.

“Eomma, wae is  that Haelmoni so mad at you and appa? Why she asked you to get married?” Jane asked.

“About that.. I am so sorry. I will figure this things out. I will talk to her. We cant do that, right?” He look at you.

We cant do that? We cant get married? Oh, that is so you, Park Jungsoo. You remembered reading the article about him and Sora. Yeah~ that is why you and him cant get married. You suddenly don’t know why you feels like getting mad. But you managed to controlled your feelings.

“I don’t know. If you said so.” You simply said and grabbed Danny and Jane’s hands to the dining room to let them eat the breakfast.

“_____, tell me your decision. If you agree, I can..”

“Leeteuk, I don’t wanna be the obstacles of your private life. If you have someone’s else, you should go explained to your mom. I am fine. Just don’t take Jane and Danny away from me.”

“But I wanna live with Danny and Jane too.. And if possible with..you too..”

You didn’t heard the last word he said because your phone is ringing and you quickly picked it up.

“Oh, Kyuhyun oppa..” You said while glancing at Leeteuk.

“Tomorrow? I am free tomorrow..ouh, okay, I’ll bring them. Bye.” You hung up the phone.

“Leeteuk, have your breakfast okay? I am going to prepare myself.” You said as you leave the dining room.

 

*

 

“Appa! We’re going out now.” Danny shouted from the living room to the upstairs.

Then Leeteuk immeadiately coming to the downstairs.

“Where are you guys going?” He look at you.

“I am going to meet Kyuhyun-oppa. He wanna meet Jane and Danny too.” You answered.

“Kyuhyun?” He bit his lips. “Okay.” He nodded.

“Bye appa.” Jane kissed his cheeks. So does Danny.

You opened the door as you hold their gands. You almosttripped as you are shocked to see a figure in front of you. But, what is she doing here? You bet she is dating Leeteuk. He even give this address to her. But, whatever.

“An..Annyeonghaseyo..”  She stuttered. She bowed to you. She actually shocked to see you opened the door before she could knock the door.

You bowed lightly to her. “Leeteuk! Someone wanna see you.” You called Leeteuk.

“Eomma, who is this?” Danny asked.

“Who?” Leeteuk appeared at the door but he looks like he is shocked too.

“So..Sora-ssi? What are you doing here How did you get this address?” He said as he looking at you and then looking at Sora. He sounds like he feels so guilty.

You just don’t care. He have his own private life too which you decided not  to bothered.

“Danny, Jane. Look! Kyuhyun-samcheon is already here.” You feel so thankful to Kyuhyun so much at time because the situation is so awkward at that time.

You walk to the gate and leave Sora and Leeteuk there. You let your kids get in the car first then you get in the car beside Kyuhyun.

“Is that Kang Sora?” Kyuhyun said as he look from the car.

“Yup.” You simply said.

“What is she doing there?” He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

You noticed that Leeteuk still looking at you from far. You look at Kyuhyun then. “ I don’t care oppa.”

Then you noticed that he got a piece of something on his hair. “Oppa, what is this?” You chuckled as you removed the things from his hair. Kyuhyun cant be any messed than this. He cant even realized he got something stuck on his hair.

“I’m in hurry  I guess.” He chuckled and he adjusted his hair then.

“Danny, Jane, are you ready?” He look at them at the back.

“Ne!” Both of them shouted happily and he moves the car.

 

LEETEUK POV

He looks so happy with Kyuhyun. Ofcourse she wont agree marrying me. I think she might wanna marry Kyuhyun. Ofcourse. Kyuhyun always does appreaciated her since years ago. Kyuhyun always there for her. Not like me.

“Oppa.”

I heard Sora called me. “Oh, come in.” 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________